Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2020, 12:39 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,733,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Or give Trump the car keys.
He's said he loves to drive, but hasn't been able to ever since he became President. Hand him a set of keys, and let him drive himself out of office.
You know, that's a good idea.

Can't be an ordinary vehicle though. I suggest a fire truck or a shiny new Peterbilt. Or even a tank.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2020, 12:41 PM

15,064 posts, read 6,166,377 times
LOL! He always had a funny side.

Old 11-21-2020, 12:56 PM

8,328 posts, read 2,958,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Sigh. I didn't vote for Obama. It wasn't great. But it was at least something to acknowlege it and apologize. He called on the way home before it even aired.

I'm serious...has Trump ever done this bare minimum of apologizing? He has said a lot of offensive things.
AnywhereElse has an adult child with Down’s syndrome. You going to preach to him that what Obama joked about is equivalent and damaging to anything Trump has said about anyone that has a child with anything similar to Down’s syndrome? Name one thing similar that Trump said that was as hurtful and classless.

Convince AnywhereElse that Trump has said anything as similar that he should apologize for. Name just one thing. Should be easy.

Old 11-21-2020, 01:24 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,111,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
AnywhereElse has an adult child with Down’s syndrome. You going to preach to him that what Obama joked about is equivalent and damaging to anything Trump has said about anyone that has a child with anything similar to Down’s syndrome? Name one thing similar that Trump said that was as hurtful and classless.

Convince AnywhereElse that Trump has said anything as similar that he should apologize for. Name just one thing. Should be easy.
I asked first. I'm talking bare minimum of even acknowledging it was bad at all. Im not trying to totally exonerate Obama for saying it. But it's more than Trump does.

I know y'all don't believe he was mocking the disabled reporter, but there's one example of a similar incident. There's many more, but it's pointless. I'm sure I would just get an explanation for them of how he didnt mean it that way, or he didn't say it, or they deserved it, or a litany of excuses.

Old 11-21-2020, 01:25 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
You know, that's a good idea.

Can't be an ordinary vehicle though. I suggest a fire truck or a shiny new Peterbilt. Or even a tank.
All good suggestions. Trump likes the big stuff a lot.

Old 11-21-2020, 01:50 PM

14,215 posts, read 4,585,304 times
Why would you need Navy commandos to remove a 73 year old man?

Old 11-21-2020, 02:03 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,733,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Why would you need Navy commandos to remove a 73 year old man?
He weighs a lot?

Seriously, it was a joke. And a backhanded compliment to SEALS. Obama knows full well that they are capable of successfully carrying out just about any physically demanding and difficult task they are assigned. After all, he commanded them.

Old 11-21-2020, 08:45 PM

37,164 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post

I’d start with the video of Trump mocking a disabled reporter.

Old 11-21-2020, 09:16 PM
bu2

24,070 posts, read 14,863,435 times
More Divider-in-Chief, Narcissist in Chief doing his bit.

He sure didn't learn from George W. Bush's example.

Old 11-21-2020, 09:26 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,749,142 times
Maybe the Navy Seals could stuff a rag into both him and his wife, in other words, just shut up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies