Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2020, 10:29 PM

23,452 posts, read 12,487,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The only victim here was Rittenhouse. The three criminals that attacked and assaulted him were just that-violent criminals-not victims. Oh, "not bad rap sheets"? Just your run of the mill BLM/Pantifa domestic terrorists, right? Not one, but three violent savages choose to attack an innocent child. One a convicted child abuser,
There is much about Rosenbaum, but without going through everything the gist is:

Rosenbaum was a violent child rapist who had burned and raped 5 young boys. He'd been imprisoned for that. At some point after he'd been released he had met the woman who gave him a child. After she fled TX and ended up in WI he had stalked her to WI where he'd met and proposed to another woman , apparently while he was in the hospital after he'd tried to commit suicide for the first time.

Then, a week or two, or so, before he'd been killed he'd attacked his fiance and left her battered and bloody. After being jailed for that assault he was put into a mental hospital for trying to commit suicide for the second time. He was released the same day he was killed. About 5 minutes before he died, he was seen screaming "kill me n-word" "kill me n-word" at people. At some point over the next few short minutes before he died he began following Kyle down the street. He'd taken his t-shirt off and wrapped it around his head, apparently to hide his face from others and their cameras. Then he began chasing Kyle and had tried to attack him when he got close to him.

Quote:
another a wife beater?
Huber, the second one killed, had served time for trying to kill his brother.
He lived at home and his family home was a pig sty. Instead of trying to clean his home he'd spent all of his time at the local skateboard park. One day he had gotten into a argument with his brother, demanding that his brother clean up the family house. Apparently he wanted his brother to clean the house while he, himself, spent his time lounging around at the skateboard park. During that argument with his brother he had tried to choke his brother to death because his brother had told him he needed to see a shrink. After being released from prison for that he was sent back to prison after attacking his sister.

The last guy, Grosskreutz, who was shot but had survived was a drunk with a gun who at one point had tried to burglarize a place. He'd been nearby when Kyle had shot and killed Rosenbaum. After Kyle had shot and killed Rosenbaum and had started running to the cops Grosskreutz followed him and had asked Kyle where he was going. When Kyle had told him that he was going to the cops Grosskreutz screamed "GET HIM!!" to the other rioters. For some reason Grosskreutz did not want Kyle to make it to the cops, who were right down the street....hopefully he'll explain in court why he had sicced the mob on Kyle instead of letting Kyle get to the cops to turn himself in.

Quote:
Says a lot about you if those are the type of people you support.
Those on the left sure do seem to love the scum of the earth.

Quote:
Oh, about Kyle? He was in Kenosha because he actually worked there. It's less than 20 miles from where he lives. And after work that day he helped undo some of the damage the thugs did to the city the day before. I mean, I know work isn't exactly something the average liberal is familiar with-you might want to read up on it.
Yep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2020, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
From what I understand she knew what Kyle would be doing that night. No responsible parent would say "ok honey you go out to that protest and do what you can. Don't forget to take extra ammo just in case." No a good parent wouldn't allow it. They would say "stay at home where you belong."

Just because the protestors likely had crap parents doesn't change anything. My kids would not have been at that protest on either side of the issue. They would have been doing something less volatile.

Kyle was a victim. He was attacked by multiple assailants. He conducted himself very well. Cops would have emptied their weapon into the attackers. I still would call it a good shoot if Kyle had. His attackers got exactly what they had coming.
I haven't seen where she stated that she knew he was going to protect the businesses with a gun. The last I'd seen was when she'd talked to the media, around mid-November, and said she didn't know anything about it until afterward, and if she had known that she would have stopped him.

Old 12-05-2020, 10:38 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
"Playing cop"?

Are you talking about impersonating a peace officer?

If yes, there are specific criterias to meet before anybody can get charged for that crime
No, I meant what I said. He was a kid playing cop.

Old 12-06-2020, 01:21 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I haven't seen where she stated that she knew he was going to protect the businesses with a gun. The last I'd seen was when she'd talked to the media, around mid-November, and said she didn't know anything about it until afterward, and if she had known that she would have stopped him.
In which case, my mistake.

The kid was the victim of adults attacking him. One was armed with a pistol. Kyle was justified in blowing the SOB's arm apart.

Old 12-06-2020, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
In which case, my mistake.
It's an honest mistake. The media has been throwing everything against the wall to make him, and his mother, look bad. Remember the picture of a Rambo-type woman carrying a rifle that was claimed to be his mom, lol. Fake stuff all over the place that many of those on the left fall for.
Quote:
The kid was the victim of adults attacking him. One was armed with a pistol. Kyle was justified in blowing the SOB's arm apart.

If Grosskreutz had used common sense instead of mob mentality then Huber would probably still be alive, to continue in his attempt to murder family members, and Grosskreutz would not have been wounded. I truly hope Grosskreutz will be put on the stand and made to answer why he sicced the mob on Kyle when he knew Kyle was going to the cops. He should have told Kyle he'd help him get to the cops to turn himself in and then he should have helped him get there. Seems Grosskreutz wanted bloodshed, but it just backfired on him.

Old 12-06-2020, 04:54 PM

29,442 posts, read 14,623,440 times
As much as i think this kid is guilty of some misdemeanors , and not everything he is charged with, i think they are going to hang him out to dry.

It isn't sounding good for him.
https://youtu.be/MoTUXgLXp64

Old 12-06-2020, 05:16 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
As much as i think this kid is guilty of some misdemeanors , and not everything he is charged with, i think they are going to hang him out to dry.

Even if he gets off on all charges this will follow him for life, not a good situation for a 17 year old regardless of the outcome.

Old 12-06-2020, 06:22 PM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post

I don't think a Jury will convict him of anything serious. I've seen all the video and he just keeps trying to run away....gets assaulted...tries to run away again...gets assaulted. He wasn't standing his ground or any of that stuff which can be garbage, but actually trying to run away.

If nobody attacks him, nobody gets shot, he just runs off. Kinda hard to argue with that point.

I don't like what happened but I just don't see 12 people getting together and not having 1 or more focus on his actions as it went down.

Old 12-06-2020, 06:31 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I don't think a Jury will convict him of anything serious. I've seen all the video and he just keeps trying to run away....gets assaulted...tries to run away again...gets assaulted. He wasn't standing his ground or any of that stuff which can be garbage, but actually trying to run away.

If nobody attacks him, nobody gets shot, he just runs off. Kinda hard to argue with that point.

I don't like what happened but I just don't see 12 people getting together and not having 1 or more focus on his actions as it went down.
Baloney! I have seen the videos. He shot and killed at least one person and wounded another. The kid is evil and needs to be incarcerated. What is a 17 year old doing walking around with an AK-47! He is a detriment to society.

Old 12-06-2020, 09:35 PM

30,997 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Baloney! I have seen the videos. He shot and killed at least one person and wounded another. The kid is evil and needs to be incarcerated. What is a 17 year old doing walking around with an AK-47! He is a detriment to society.
"The kid is evil"
You Jest? Joseph Rosenbaum, a convicted child Raping freak is EVIL not the kid. I'll take the Vigilante Kyle Rittenhouse's all day long over the Leftist supporting Child Raping Freak, Rosenbaum. Like, I have said repeatedly: "There is a special place in hell for those like Rosenbaum, who harm the most Innocent in our society. If I believed in a higher power I would believe that God/Krishna/Vishnu/Budda put Kyle there that night, vanquishing the Predator Rossembaum from the face of earth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies