Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2020, 04:28 PM

15,583 posts, read 6,321,195 times

Advertisements

The van arrived from the drop box? Ballot delivery is likely chunky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2020, 04:28 PM

1,253 posts, read 498,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Start by looking for real data instead of starting with a narrative and using some MS Paint graph for who knows where to fulfil your speculation.
I have no narrative. I am simply asking about a strange repeating arc.

Old 11-21-2020, 04:29 PM

25,230 posts, read 18,388,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The real question becomes whether Biden will be arrested before January, or whether they will arrest all the conspirators first.
If, indeed, fraud occurred and is proven to have occurred and prosecutors have the balls to actually press the case, knowing that leftists across the nation will likely start a civil war, I don't think they are going to go after Biden. Biden barely remembers his name at times. He was put in the position of presidential candidate specifically because Legion, who is pulling his strings, knows he cannot effectively lead anything, let alone a nation. It won't be long before he won't even be able to lead a spoon of chicken noodle soup to his mouth in the rest home. It's Legion who need to be arrested. And they are infused into in all levels of government and corporate America. And internationally.

Old 11-21-2020, 04:31 PM

9,639 posts, read 5,972,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradnsota View Post
Even if we use the graph from the link you provided, it still shows the arc for the Republican and Democrat tracking with an almost identical differential, then there is a very short period of time where the Democrat outpaces the Republican greatly, until he passes the Republican, BUT then the arc goes back to the way it was before the Democrat surge. So my question still remains. Why does the arc look the same way prior to and after the short Democrat surge period? If the majority of mail in ballots were being counted last and if mail in ballots are mostly for Democrats, why didn't the graph continue with the Democrat greatly outpacing the Republican? Why did it revert back to the pre-surge arc? Again, no conspiracy theory here. I am just looking for a logical reason.
Delay in really getting democrat votes in?

Democrats are more on the larger populated areas. The less so will lead the reporting initially. Takes longer for city data to start coming in.

Old 11-21-2020, 04:36 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,213,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
Wow, you've put a lot of thought into this.
No real thought. Simply a strong bias and a vivid imagination.

There is little direct correlation between the actual count and when they report it. They also fix clerical errors.

Old 11-21-2020, 04:38 PM

2,446 posts, read 1,051,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Fraud

This "increase" in votes happened at a rate which is faster than the ability of the voting machines to even tabulate (legally).

There are SO MANY pieces of evidence for this massive fraud that there is no way that Biden will take office.

The real question becomes whether Biden will be arrested before January, or whether they will arrest all the conspirators first.

The sad thing is that there is going to be so many people to arrest that Gitmo may not be big enough and they may have to make a military base into an improvised prison. As they are enemy combatants against the US, they do not have to be held or tried on US soil.

It would be nice to "house" them in a nice, hot hell hole like Guam, UAE, Saudi, or a very, very cold place in the Arctic. They could not be housed on US soil, as there would be too many of their allies "protesting" around the prison that would have to be thrown in there as well. We only have so many prison cells in the US and there are not enough to go around for all the democrats.
Amen

Old 11-21-2020, 06:56 PM

1,253 posts, read 498,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Delay in really getting democrat votes in?

Democrats are more on the larger populated areas. The less so will lead the reporting initially. Takes longer for city data to start coming in.
That would work and would be my assumption if the arc kept pace with votes for Democrats, but once Democrats got a lead, the arc reverted back to where it was prior to the surge. Why didn't it keep surging at that pace? That's what is so puzzling. I would assume mail in votes would go majority Democrat, but that wide margin gap slowed once the Democrat candidates tool the lead.

Again, I am not into conspiracies and I think Trump lost flat out for obvious reasons. I am more interested in the data itself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies