Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 12:00 PM

10,342 posts, read 5,864,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I think I saw you use your fingers to fiddle with your mask, so I'll have them stamp your claim with "Fiddled with mask - DISAPPROVED."
...you do you, karen, bring your "stamper".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2020, 12:41 PM

7,829 posts, read 11,785,978 times
what I find amusing is that Covid is far far far less lethal than all the totally preventable causes of death in the US that kill people by the millions like flies.. obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer.. yet the political establishment does little to stop the causes of these horrible illnesses but with Covid 19... yes let's lock up everything and financially decimate entire industries and livelihoods... makes no sense.

I'm not saying Covid isn't serious.. but there is the other side too, people's mental health of being isolated, people's livelihoods being destroyed etc.

Btw, I am in Mexico currently vacationing.. going to the airport is no different than going to a crowded supermarket pre-thanksgiving... no difference whatsoever, but you have all the righteous people coming out with how dare you vacation and spread Covid

Old 11-26-2020, 01:28 PM

1,253 posts, read 502,712 times
I fully support their right to do what they are doing, but I also have the right to call them all complete freaking morons. We are enjoying our Thanksgiving home alone. We declined the invite to our solid die-hard Democrat family celebration.

Old 11-26-2020, 01:43 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times
I have three people coming in an hour, and I’ve spread us far apart on a large dining room table. That’s the good news. The bad news is that you all will have to get by without my brilliance for the rest of the day!

P.S. Yes, I’ve already dipped into the wine.

Old 11-26-2020, 08:41 PM

130 posts, read 77,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k374
what I find amusing is that Covid is far far far less lethal than all the totally preventable causes of death in the US that kill people by the millions like flies.. obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer.. yet the political establishment does little to stop the causes of these horrible illnesses but with Covid 19... yes let's lock up everything and financially decimate entire industries and livelihoods... makes no sense......
A good reply,I like how your using your mind and really thinking about this.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies