Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2020, 02:32 PM

18,734 posts, read 7,606,770 times

Advertisements

She's given out a few small bits of evidence in interviews and press conferences. So has Giuliani. That's enough for an opening argument, as Ellis said. Now I want her to knock off giving press conferences and spend all her time preparing her case with ALL her evidence, and filing suit in court. PRONTO.

The Electoral College votes on Dec. 14. If she and Giuliani et. al. haven't gotten a positive VERDICT by then, then apparently There's no way to stop Biden from being declared President. Even if the Court hands down a verdict that enough votes were falsified, invented, and/or switched from Trump to Biden, to have wrongly given half a dozen states to Biden that the people actually voted to give to Trump, on Dec. 15, it's too late.

Some people have said that, once the EC has voted for Biden, Biden would have to be impeached and removed at that point. But even with irrefutable proof given in court and verified by the judge(s), that Trump won the election, the Democrats in the House (51% needed) and Senate (67% needed) would ever impeach and remove Biden. Power is much more important to them than election integrity or honesty.

Most of the election crimes didn't occur until Nov. 3 or later. Today is Nov. 22. Naturally, the hysterical leftists are castigating Republicans for not putting together a case proving worldwide corruption, manipulation of voting machines in a dozen or more state involving millions of fraudulent votes, illegal backdating of ballots, illegal blocking of witnesses from monitoring vote-counting, and all the rest of it, in less than three weeks. It takes longer than that to prepare and adjudicate a minor car accident case in your own neighborhood.

Rudy and Sidney, lay off the press conferences in front of civilians and the media, none of whom have any judicial power. Get your case into court. If the screaming, namecalling Democrats don't like it, that nearly always means you're doing the right thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2020, 02:35 PM

10,990 posts, read 20,565,114 times
I agree, they should file in court. So far they haven't produced a litigable case.

Old 11-22-2020, 02:36 PM

I heard a newsreader say that Powell had said on Friday that she would be filing a case on Friday, Nov. 27. That's good. But the clock is ticking, and the EC votes in 3 weeks.

Old 11-22-2020, 02:37 PM

546 posts, read 243,091 times
I think that it is going to be a shock to the nation to find out how corrupt our government is...Sidney and everyone else on Trump's team knows this...it's going to be unbelievable to a lot of citizens...they are slowly leaking the evidence and hoping that what they say gets spread around the country in order to soften the blow and to get people talking/thinking about it.

Old 11-22-2020, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell Plotts View Post
I agree, they should file in court. So far they haven't produced a litigable case.
So far they haven't shown a litigable case to me and my friends sitting on our couches at home.

Fixed it for you.

Explain to me why they should waste their time preparing a case for you and me to see on TV instead of getting it ready for a judge in court?

Old 11-22-2020, 02:39 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,270 times
There is no conspiracy of fraud. You won't see what she's claiming in a courtroom. Serious lawyers won't being disbarred by presenting cases without evidence. She'll keep the rhetoric going on right wing propaganda sites (NewsMax, OANN). That keeps donations coming into Trump for the next few weeks. From a legal point of view, nothing will come from what she's claiming.

Trump's administration has more criminal indictments than any other president in history. Given that record, it would be somewhat foolish to take him at his word that there's fraud.

Old 11-22-2020, 02:42 PM

546 posts, read 243,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
There is no conspiracy of fraud. You won't see what she's claiming in a courtroom. Serious lawyers won't being disbarred by presenting cases without evidence. She'll keep the rhetoric going on right wing propaganda sites (NewsMax, OANN). That keeps donations coming into Trump for the next few weeks. From a legal point of view, nothing will come from what she's claiming.

Trump's administration has more criminal indictments than any other president in history. Given that record, it would be somewhat foolish to take him at his word that there's fraud.
I know that's what your hoping but your reasoning doesn't make sense...so she's going to ruin her livelihood so that Trump can pay off his bills...I don't see that happening...has it ever happened before?

Old 11-22-2020, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post

And we know this is true because.... umm... YOU said so.

Uh-huh.

Last edited by Roboteer; 11-22-2020 at 03:10 PM..

Old 11-22-2020, 02:43 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
She's given out a few small bits of evidence in interviews and press conferences. So has Giuliani. That's enough for an opening argument, as Ellis said. Now I want her to knock off giving press conferences and spend all her time preparing her case with ALL her evidence, and filing suit in court. PRONTO.

The Electoral College votes on Dec. 14. If she and Giuliani et. al. haven't gotten a positive VERDICT by then, then apparently There's no way to stop Biden from being declared President. Even if the Court hands down a verdict that enough votes were falsified, invented, and/or switched from Trump to Biden, to have wrongly given half a dozen states to Biden that the people actually voted to give to Trump, on Dec. 15, it's too late.

Some people have said that, once the EC has voted for Biden, Biden would have to be impeached and removed at that point. But even with irrefutable proof given in court and verified by the judge(s), that Trump won the election, the Democrats in the House (51% needed) and Senate (67% needed) would ever impeach and remove Biden. Power is much more important to them than election integrity or honesty.

Most of the election crimes didn't occur until Nov. 3 or later. Today is Nov. 22. Naturally, the hysterical leftists are castigating Republicans for not putting together a case proving worldwide corruption, manipulation of voting machines in a dozen or more state involving millions of fraudulent votes, illegal backdating of ballots, illegal blocking of witnesses from monitoring vote-counting, and all the rest of it, in less than three weeks. It takes longer than that to prepare and adjudicate a minor car accident case in your own neighborhood.

Rudy and Sidney, lay off the press conferences in front of civilians and the media, none of whom have any judicial power. Get your case into court. If the screaming, namecalling Democrats don't like it, that nearly always means you're doing the right thing.
With regards to the filing of lawsuits, I think everyone is ready to see that happen.

To be fair, two and a half weeks to pull all of this together is a remarkably quick turnaround for lawsuits (plural) of the scope and complexity, and with the stakes that come with these lawsuits. As much as time is of the essence here, getting it right and being ready is surely more important.

As far as the press conferences, with all due respect, I think you are wrong. The Democrat left and the media is currently waging an unprecedentedly nasty and aggressive propaganda campaign around all of this, and they have been doing so going back to more than a month before the election. The Trump campaign must engage in the PR aspect of this, or they are going to get swamped by this insidious propaganda effort. They need to keep it up with the press conferences. But that is just a stop-gap until the lawsuits are filed and the inevitable appeals process is underway.

Old 11-22-2020, 02:45 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
And we know this is trues because.... umm... YOU said so.

Uh-huh.
What legal evidence is there to support what Trump claims? He has a well documented history of surrounding himself with criminals as well as a history of making outrageous false claims. If I'm wrong, I am wrong, but nothing about Trump's past actions makes me take this seriously.

Trump's unbelievable BS is what drove me away from the Republican party in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies