Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2020, 03:17 PM

1,379 posts, read 731,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
No they are not!

Double period!!
Oh no, argument by vigorous assertion! He's got us now, lads.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2020, 03:25 PM

13,290 posts, read 7,843,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Communized is not a word. Perhaps in your language it was translated from it is. You are just here to stir the pot and talk badly about America and American leaders. That is all you are doing. I did not like Obama and do not like Biden/Harris. Just like President Trump I am not going to make up lies about any of them just to try to bring down America.
Here's what's on my Apple computer.

You probably have a Bill Gates operating system.

communize |ˈkämyəˌnīz|

verb [ with obj. ]

cause (a country, people, or economic activity) to be organized on the principles of communism.

DERIVATIVES

communization |ˌkämyənəˈzāSHən| noun

ORIGIN
late 19th cent.: from Latin communis (see common) + -ize.

Old 12-28-2020, 03:29 PM

499 posts, read 468,803 times
Quote:
No they are not!

Double period!!

On the elementary school playground, are we? For those who have NOT flunked Grade 5 geography, Hawaii became a state two years before Barack Obama was born there to his American citizen mother.

He is a natural citizen per Article II Section 1.

Kamala Harris was born in California in 1964, well after California became a state. Her parents were not U.S citizens but that does not matter, as she was born in the U.S.

She is a natural citizen per Article II Section 1.

To spend 150 comments on this is the height of idiocy (and yes, I'm comment #151, but maybe it will end here.

Anyone born on U.S. soil is a natural U.S. citizen.

Old 12-28-2020, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heySkippy View Post
Oh no, argument by vigorous assertion! He's got us now, lads.
Y'all just keep chewing your doublemint gum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHfjdxN1URI

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 12-28-2020 at 03:59 PM..

Old 12-28-2020, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartIrish View Post
On the elementary school playground, are we? For those who have NOT flunked Grade 5 geography, Hawaii became a state two years before Barack Obama was born there to his American citizen mother.

Kamala Harris was born in California in 1964, well after California became a state. Her parents were not U.S citizens but that does not matter, as she was born in the U.S.

To spend 150 comments on this is the height of idiocy (and yes, I'm comment #151, but maybe it will end here.

Quit swallowing your gum - and quit putting it under your seat!

I'm sending you to the Principle!

You just condescend your ass right down to the Principal's Office!

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 12-28-2020 at 04:21 PM..

Old 12-28-2020, 04:03 PM

3,732 posts, read 1,428,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwood View Post
Since no person except a natural born citizen is eligible to hold the Office of President then what difference does it make if the VP isn't one either?

Art. II, Sec. 1
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

12th Amendment
But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

Sorry, but if you don't like the selection they made for President, then your really not going to like the selection she is going to make for Vice President.

20th Amendment
Sec. 3 If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice President elect shall become President.

25th Amendment
Sec. 2 Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Let's just say Biden is the new Floyd.
You guys gotta thank George Floyd for a future president harris.

Old 12-28-2020, 04:04 PM

33,078 posts, read 12,337,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
In fact, anybody born in US is a natural born citizen.
Nope.

Not anybody.

Not children born in the U.S. to accredited diplomats:

https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/...rt-o-chapter-3

^^^^^ Straight from FedGov’s policy manual.

Quote:
And you should stop embarrassing yourself, seriously.
See the first sentence of your post .

Old 12-28-2020, 04:06 PM

Quote:

You one of them old Christian people who referred to natives as . . . SAVAGES?

I'm a native born citizen, but I'm also a natural born citizen.

So spare me.

Old 12-28-2020, 04:07 PM

33,078 posts, read 12,337,238 times
Quote:

Nope.

Not those born to accredited diplomats.

Old 12-28-2020, 04:08 PM

499 posts, read 468,803 times
Quote:
Quit swallowing your gum - and quit putting it under your seat!

I'm sending you to the Principle!
I believe you meant the principal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies