Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2020, 09:29 AM

20,023 posts, read 8,913,884 times

Advertisements

1.8% of people earn $400K a year and Biden is saying by taxing them more it will provide the money necessary to pay for his new programs?

that may be the most outrageous remark I've ever heard a politician utter. You can't fix stupid for those that believe that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2020, 09:30 AM

46,217 posts, read 26,980,998 times
Figures biden voters need a clock to understand when the 20th gets here...

Old 11-26-2020, 09:31 AM

1,969 posts, read 541,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Pandemic: Biden isn't going to do anything. It was Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" that sped up the process to get vaccines developed. But I know, "orange man bad" 24 x 7. Just don't lock me in my house for my own safety. I'm not interested in your help.

Social Justice: is that code for "Defund The Police", or is it code for "We are going to redistribute money"?
Tell me exactly what you mean here.

Climate Change: ha ha - you know my feelings on this one. Man is not going to control the weather.
We will slowly transition to solar and alternative energy, but that's because oil is going to eventually run out, not because doing it is going to bring down the temperatures. This is already being done at the state level - we don't need Washington to do anything.

Women's rights? Please. What did Trump take away here?

lgbtqia rights? Please. What did Trump take away here?
say it 100 more times. there is a strange filter lefties have that disallow them from hearing anything good the great orange one did.

Note: trumps hair was silver! so much better!

Old 11-26-2020, 09:32 AM

46,217 posts, read 26,980,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
It's what happens when you have an acting president and now spends his days having pouting tantrum fits cuz he can't get over he lost the election. Good thing that Biden has done more in the past week than the current president has done in the past 10 months as he continues to deny it, discourage his mask wearing cuz they don't look good, and still thinks it's a hoax and we'll just fade away.

Like talk to foreign leaders?

But please tell us when ole joe has accomplished in the last week? I'll wait, not holding my breath.

Old 11-26-2020, 09:32 AM

2,774 posts, read 898,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Yes we are all excited of the great things to come. This country needs real leadership to navigate important issues such a the pandemic, social justice, climate change, women's rights, lgbtqia+- rights. All things that the previous administration has failed on.
Careful what you wish for.
Attached Thumbnails
The Adults Are Back In Charge As Joe Biden Adds Experienced Leaders To Cabinet-ho-harris-jpg.jpeg  

Old 11-26-2020, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
When the first "social worker" refuses to go to a neighborhood without police protection, we'll get back to ya.
lol
thank you, people dont have a clue what its like dealing with the worst of the worst

Old 11-26-2020, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Can we get a countdown to the next military quagmire? You know it's coming. For four years the defense industry has suffered reduced profits from the lack of new business, because Trump refused to start any new wars. All that's coming to an end though, since the industry has an establishment figure at the helm.

I give a year before the U.S. is bombing brown people again.
yep, things have been too peaceful. well, they had trump to wage war against, and wage they did.

once hes gone, a new enemy needs to be found to thrust their anger upon.

Old 11-26-2020, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
January 20th cannot come soon enough is there a way we can fast forward and get the moving vans at the White House ASAP?
you do know YOUR not going to be president, right?

your zeal is askew

Old 11-26-2020, 09:42 AM

8,094 posts, read 6,717,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Pandemic: Biden isn't going to do anything. It was Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" that sped up the process to get vaccines developed. But I know, "orange man bad" 24 x 7. Just don't lock me in my house for my own safety. I'm not interested in your help.

Social Justice: is that code for "Defund The Police", or is it code for "We are going to redistribute money"?
Tell me exactly what you mean here.

Climate Change: ha ha - you know my feelings on this one. Man is not going to control the weather.
We will slowly transition to solar and alternative energy, but that's because oil is going to eventually run out, not because doing it is going to bring down the temperatures. This is already being done at the state level - we don't need Washington to do anything.

Women's rights? Please. What did Trump take away here?

lgbtqia rights? Please. What did Trump take away here?
The good thing about defund the police is it will mostly happen in large liberal cities with 2A restrictions. Can’t wait to see liberal tears about crime running rampant. It’s already happening here. From home invasions to petty theft. I see it on the Nextdoor app.

Im located in a small southern liberal city but surrounded by conservatives. I’m not worried as I have LEO training, multiple hand guns, and plenty of ammo.

Old 11-26-2020, 09:46 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,599,055 times
Countdown to race down the road to poverty, more needless wars, and sell out American sovereignty making the UN our overlords !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies