Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2020, 09:18 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
AGREED! I watch the hate just continue to pour out.....how can it be that a fine people the other side says they are, about restoring respect to the office......when they continue to kick a man when he is down?
Kick him another time for good measure. Trump is deplorable.

We will continue to kick kick kick until he begs for mercy . We learned how to play hardball from the tea party "patriots" who were merciless against Obama.

Politics is a game where there are real consequences. Don't hate the player....

Let's all watch as the Trump sycophantic dead enders spend 4 years nipping at Biden/Harris. Well. We will be kicking biting and scratching anyone associated with this failed regime names Trump and that includes his russian honeypot wife.

Old 11-27-2020, 09:18 AM

5,034 posts, read 7,414,809 times
Forget shooting someone on 5th Avenue, he has committed negligent homicide against hundreds of thousands of our citizens and his followers stand by and cheer. The rest of the world looks on in horror as he stokes division and casts doubt on our elections as if we're a Banana Republic. This has done untold damage to our democracy. May DiaperDon rot in jail.

Old 11-27-2020, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
The biggest irony of this Presidency is that he was portrayed as a non-politician who spoke frankly. I think he's been anything but that. Most COE's are politicians to begin with, so I suppose Trump's behavior shouldn't be that big a surprise.
Speaking frankly and being a pathological fibber are two dif things.

Old 11-27-2020, 09:20 AM

7,493 posts, read 7,176,530 times
I am right there with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
The statistics are very sad. I pray for those families who have lost loved ones and people who have long-term issues due to this virus. It’s just sad.

As for Trump, I pray for him. He really is sick and needs to be convicted spiritually, as we all do. Anyone who could behave the way he has, particularly during a pandemic, is in need of serious help.

Old 11-27-2020, 09:22 AM

It's truly heart warming to see Democrats and progressives learning to use Republicans/Conservatives weapons against them. For far too long we shunned using social media and forums like this one to come on and spout propaganda and vitriol. For that we were rewarded with Trump. Well. Those days are over. You created this monster. We will put YOU on defense now. Enjoy it. Bob and weave. Send us your best so they can melt like Ghouliani!

Old 11-27-2020, 09:26 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
Forget shooting someone on 5th Avenue, he has committed negligent homicide against hundreds of thousands of our citizens and his followers stand by and cheer. The rest of the world looks on in horror as he stokes division and casts doubt on our elections as if we're a Banana Republic. This has done untold damage to our democracy. May DiaperDon rot in jail.
This is another example of the kind of hysterical, flowery, meritless kind of chatter that comes from the mouths of unhinged people. How can you people type utter garbage like this with a straight face? How can ANY serious adult have a conversation with someone who whips up imaginary offenses such as this? It’s astonishing.

Old 11-27-2020, 09:34 AM

2,304 posts, read 2,962,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Just stop it. There is absolutely, positively, ZERO equivalence on this topic. None. At all. For five years we’ve endured the most insane of Americans bleating 24/7 over Trump. It’s unprecedented. There’s never been anything like it whatsoever. It cannot be compared to anything that has ever happened before.

The guy lost the frickin’ election and people STILL can’t stop their daily bleeding over him.

It’s a sickness. It’s hysteria.
Ridiculous. And you call others hysterical??
Apparently you've been in a cocoon for 4 years because Trump is someone who lied, bullied, insulted, slandered his way through the Presidency and many of us are as happy as can be that this malign force is being removed from office. The Presidency itself has been degraded.
You're going to just have to readapt to reality now, and temper your rage. It's not becoming.

Old 11-27-2020, 09:43 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,863,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Jesus H Christ can you take a rest already? You’ve vomited multiple daily Trump angst threads here and the dude will be gone in less than two months. Can’t you control yourself just a bit?
I dunno, some people are actually really upset that our president has made such a towering mess of the situation and so many americans are dying that they feel like vocalizing their frustration.

Meanwhile 2/3rds of the posts here are still claiming that Trump's team is going to release a big squid that transcends reality and will undo millions of biden votes and give them to Trump or some other such nonsense.

He will be gone in two months but there are actually people dying while he ignores the problem and tells his followers that it's a hoax.

Old 11-27-2020, 09:45 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,863,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQSunseeker View Post
Apparently you've been in a cocoon for 4 years because Trump is someone who lied, bullied, insulted, slandered his way through the Presidency and many of us are as happy as can be that this malign force is being removed from office. The Presidency itself has been degraded.
You're going to just have to readapt to reality now, and temper your rage. It's not becoming.
I guess they forgot the eight years of seething rage they dished out under Obama?

Old 11-27-2020, 09:45 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQSunseeker View Post
Calling my post “rage” is a rather juvenile way to frame your lack of rational response. I haven’t spent the past five years in a perpetual state of outrage, verbal assault, mental anguish, name calling, violence, and destruction. I’ve done none of these things. So right from the get-go your introduction into this discussion is heavily flawed. I don’t bother much with people who are deeper rooted in dramatic exaggeration than reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies