Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2020, 08:11 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Those democrats are correct.

Not to worry- if this is not resolved via the court system, Trump will invoke the 2018 EO that allows him to use US military forces to arrest and detain the coup members.

Democrats are oblivious to the tsunami that is forming, soon to break over their heads. Meanwhile, they play "president" and assemble a Cabinet that will never assemble and assign officials that will never implement any policy. It is really pathetic, as they are living in an imaginary world in which everyone ignored the coup and just stood by and let it happen.

I can't wait for the conclusion, as this is going to be a very, very harsh reversal of fortune for the democrats. The US will be saved and the democrats will be in military prison.

The dems, after being beaten by Trump for four years, did not learn anything. He is smarter than they are and is not one to be easily pushed around like RINOs. Under estimating Trump this time will prove fatal for many dems.
This is absolute crazy talk. Wow.

What will you do when Pres. Biden is officially sworn in on January 20th, as is our democratic tradition after having free and fair elections?

I think you are in for a reality check, and it probably won't be easy for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2020, 08:12 AM

1,253 posts, read 502,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Which does not say what gatewaypundit is telling you.

Why are you guys so easily played?
Who are "you guys". I am not a Republican and I laugh at the idea some have that the election was stolen. Check my posting history. I call election fraud conspiracy theorists tin foil hat wearers, Republican and Democrat alike.

Old 11-25-2020, 11:39 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Typical lefties not wanting to pay for anything themselves.
ash Post
So you have a subscription to Cook, Rassmussen, NYT, Red State, uSA today, Wash post , Pew Research, Morning Consult , Gallup, ARG , Monmouth,

and the 300 other polling firms as well ?????

Yea, get out of here.

Old 11-25-2020, 11:51 AM

26,490 posts, read 15,066,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving415 View Post
Please cite some credible sources, which does not include the Gateway Pundit. Please. Try to be smart.
A smart person would see that the source was truly the pollster Rasmussen and not Gateway Pundit.

Old 11-25-2020, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
A smart person would see that the source was truly the pollster Rasmussen and not Gateway Pundit.
Yep. It just shows how wired up people are ahead of time. Not many people take the time to read something, before they snap.

Old 11-25-2020, 11:55 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Thats not true in this case as Gateway doesnt actually reveal all the information and has a history of rewording and or conveying information as they see fit.

Old 11-25-2020, 12:10 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradnsota View Post
Who are "you guys". I am not a Republican and I laugh at the idea some have that the election was stolen. Check my posting history. I call election fraud conspiracy theorists tin foil hat wearers, Republican and Democrat alike.
You guys = Those who read sources like Gatewaypundit and take their spin as fact. The fact is that the Rasmussen report, which they refer to, does not say what Gatewaypundit claims it says. They added the reference to sell the lie to you.

Old 11-25-2020, 12:26 PM

1,258 posts, read 1,462,462 times
Quote:
You guys = Those who read sources like Gatewaypundit and take their spin as fact. The fact is that the Rasmussen report, which they refer to, does not say what Gatewaypundit claims it says. They added the reference to sell the lie to you.
Bingo. Not to mention that Rasmussen is a right-leaning poll.

Old 11-25-2020, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Here is the Rasmussen Report DIRECTLY. Only 61% of Democrats think it's not at all likely the election was stolen. I am with them on that. That leaves 39% of Democrats not thinking that way. Hmmmm Surprisingly, 29% of Unaffiliateds feel it was stolen also. While I am unaffiliated, I do not think it was stolen.

Election Poll

"Sixty-one percent (61%) of Republicans say it’s Very Likely the Democrats stole the election, but just as many Democrats (61%) say it’s Not At All Likely. Among Unaffiliateds, 29% feel it’s a stolen election; 45% do not."

Old 11-25-2020, 01:08 PM

5,067 posts, read 1,665,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Democrats would steal from their own mommy if they thought they could get away with it.

Yes they would, thats pretty scary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies