Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2020, 12:20 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,798,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Maybe discuss many needed changes that need to happen. The world won’t stop after trump. New challenges will arise - always.
I like you.
I think the political forum will be a bit more mundane after Trump leaves, but that's a good thing too. I think most of America is tired of the chaos and incompetence and that's why Trump was voted out in a big way.

That doesn't mean we don't keep our eyes wide open and watch what we voted for as well. No administration is perfect, and yes, I voted for Biden, but I don't intend to worship him like Trump supporters did. He's my employee and I will look at him as such. Lies are insidious and I just want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Old 11-25-2020, 12:20 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,934,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I'm parroting nothing. I am observing, collecting information, and reaching my own decisions. Let me ask you: what is your opinion of the witnesses testifying right now to the out-and-out fraud they experienced with their own eyes in the Philadelphia area?

Or what about the expert talking about how the machines were connected to the Internet, which makes them vulnerable to hacking? Or the USB devices that were stolen or missing? Or the expert talking about how how inappropriate use of the USB storage units, observed by witnesses, were a way in which votes could have been switched?

Or what about the fact that the military expert and computer forensic scientist testified that 100,000 out of 300,000 were in question, based on what he saw? (No GOP observers could see the count as workers "completed" new ballots to replace ones that were "damaged"?

Anyway, I'm listening and they're about ready for the next panel of witnesses. But I'm curious, what are you thinking as you listen to the witnesses describe the fraudulent occurrences? Was there even ONE witness that gave you concern? What about the woman who talked about the bias toward the Democratic areas when setting up satellite voting stations?

Or what about the guy who talked about the period where the vote count "spiked" - ballots fed rapidly in - and that of 603,000 votes, 600,000 were for Biden and 3200 were for Trump?

Or what about the fact that thousand of ballots were "returned" on the same day they were mailed to the recipient? And that some ballots were dated BEFORE (!!) they were mailed to the voter?

The examples of fraud go on and on. You weren't alarmed by even ONE of them?
If ANY of this bits of "evidence" had ANY merit, why are they being aired in this fashion? Not in a court of law. Only Republican legislators in attendance. No one to challenge the assertions being made. This is a dog and pony show and nothing more.

Old 11-25-2020, 12:23 PM

1,969 posts, read 544,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
every time they get screwed over by democrat policy for the next four years, they’ll be in here crying blaming trump.

You can count on it.
this

Old 11-25-2020, 12:25 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
My understanding is that a lot of these witnesses' statements are based hearsay which has no weight in a court of law.

As in, they are stating that they heard someone say that they saw fraud happen, but not that the witnesses saw the actual fraud take place in front of their own eyes.
Then you weren't listening. They were talking about what THEY saw and what THEY experienced, first-hand. You really should have listened to them talk this afternoon.

Old 11-25-2020, 12:26 PM

1,969 posts, read 544,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
There's another source of amusement for us anti-Trumpers: We'll have fun watching the republicans here waiting for Biden to croak from dementia. And waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And ...
i wont be waiting. hell be pranced around for a few months, then sink into the shadows.

Old 11-25-2020, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Every time they get screwed over by democrat policy for the next four years, they’ll be in here crying blaming trump.

You can count on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00lucky00 View Post
this
Yes, it's a bit of a silver lining. Sort of like a burglar who steals your silver, but breaks his leg failing down the stairs as he makes his escape.

Old 11-25-2020, 12:27 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,286,513 times
Some will rejoice, some will find something else to latch onto to spew out hate, some will move on, and some already have.

Old 11-25-2020, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00lucky00 View Post
i wont be waiting. hell be pranced around for a few months, then sink into the shadows.
Is there a place I can bet on the timeline? (Seems there's bets for everything.) I'd say they'll start allowing his dementia to be revealed beginning at the six month point, begin impeachment proceedings under the 25th at the nine month point, and he will resign by the end of 2021.

Old 11-25-2020, 12:29 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
What will the as yet unknown, long term effects of TDS be on these poor souls?

What does being so full of absolute hatred for so long do to a person's psyche when the object of their hate is no longer relevant?

How will their sudden lack of a boogeyman to blame all the evils of the world on manifest itself on the forum and in the media propaganda machine?
Idk, ask all the Republicans who were here during the Obama Administration

8 > 4

Old 11-25-2020, 12:31 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unihills View Post
I'm glad to see you could find your way to a safe space after all the trauma of the past few weeks. Bless your little heart.
Says the person who has whined about Trump for more than 4 years. You hold no high ground. So lay off the condescending tone. After all, you've allowed Trump to live in your head 24/7 and rent-free to boot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies