Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2020, 04:09 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,626,412 times

Advertisements

He has already killed the most Americans as President so another 5 is just a blip for him.

Old 12-26-2020, 04:11 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
He has already killed the most Americans as President so another 5 is just a blip for him.

Provide a link.

I going to bet that you provide a link that has something to do with cv19.....

But lets see, I HAVE been proven wrong before here on CD.....

Old 01-02-2021, 12:48 AM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Back on!

Quote:
A federal appeals court in Washington, D.C. has lifted a stay of execution for a female death row prisoner scheduled to be executed later this month.

Lisa Montgomery, the only female on the federal death row, had been scheduled to die by lethal injection in December, but a federal judge ordered a delay.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/order-del...cution-vacated

I see the leftist judges on the DC Circuit trying to reinstate the stay of execution via an en banc decision--why leftist judges go out of their way to impart their own beliefs on the death penalty on these clear cut cases and given clear direction from the Supreme Court is beyond me--but the Supreme Court ultimately allowing the execution to proceed as planned.

Old 01-02-2021, 01:17 AM

8,726 posts, read 7,414,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Trump has sick priorities for the last weeks in office.....

5 Federal Inmates Scheduled for Execution During Final Weeks of Trump Presidency

https://www.voanews.com/usa/5-federa...ump-presidency

WASHINGTON - When convicted murderer Orlando Hall was executed at a federal prison complex in Indiana on Nov. 19, it marked the first time in more than a century that a federal execution was carried out in the remaining months of an outgoing U.S. president’s term following an election.

But this will not be the only execution during the final weeks of President Donald Trump's term. Five other federal inmates condemned to death, including the only woman currently on the federal death row, are scheduled to be executed over the next two months. The last is slated to take place just five days before Trump leaves office on January 20.
What is sick about it?

What is sick are the crimes committed, in which they have been sentenced to death.

As with immigration, Trump has not changed anything, he is enforcing it and getting it going as the law states.

Trump did not sentence these people to death, the justice system did.

Old 01-02-2021, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
What is sick about it?

What is sick are the crimes committed, in which they have been sentenced to death.

As with immigration, Trump has not changed anything, he is enforcing it and getting it going as the law states.

Trump did not sentence these people to death, the justice system did.
Yep. For the life of me, I will never understand why some attack people for actually carrying out the laws that they swore to enforce and uphold.

Old 01-03-2021, 08:17 PM

34,058 posts, read 17,081,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Back on!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/order-del...cution-vacated

I see the leftist judges on the DC Circuit trying to reinstate the stay of execution via an en banc decision--why leftist judges go out of their way to impart their own beliefs on the death penalty on these clear cut cases and given clear direction from the Supreme Court is beyond me--but the Supreme Court ultimately allowing the execution to proceed as planned.
Good to see appeals court recognize that justice must be served.

Old 01-13-2021, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Lisa Montgomery, a convicted killer whose attorneys say had debilitating mental disease, was executed in a federal prison in Indiana early Wednesday. She was the first woman executed in the federal system in nearly seven decades.

Montgomery was convicted of strangling a Missouri woman who was eight months pregnant in 2004 and taking her unborn baby, who survived.

The 52-year-old woman was pronounced dead at 1:31 a.m. Wednesday after receiving a lethal injection at the federal prison complex in Terre Haute, Indiana, the Federal Bureau of Prisons said.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...h-row-n1253658
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies