Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2020, 06:49 AM

2,361 posts, read 1,752,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I find it amusing you seem to think a multitude of other past and present political leaders have never paid hush money, prostitutes or mistresses.
I find it disturbing you feel that if true this makes Trumps behavior acceptable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2020, 06:52 AM

1,951 posts, read 2,300,032 times
Murica

Old 12-01-2020, 07:07 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,430,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Democrats are real moral. They love to promote #metoo and then turn around to vote for a creepy old man who like to touch women and girls inappropriately.

Real morals right there.
Exactly.

Old 12-01-2020, 07:10 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,198,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Would any "real, god-fearing Christians" do even half the things Trump has done to get ahead in his career or committed half the things that Trump committed in his personal life? Its like having Chickens vote for Col. Sanders or the prophets voting for a demon.

Something never computed with this. Trump is the antithesis of "Christian Morals"

Contemporary dems are far more in line with the Christian, conservative" thinking (Help those less fortunate, Greed of money doesn't control one's life etc)
He has more morals than Biden who is fake!

Old 12-01-2020, 07:47 AM

36,530 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
I find it disturbing you feel that if true this makes Trumps behavior acceptable.
But thats not what I said is it.
I dont find a lot of behavior acceptable, especially that of politicians, but my opinion does not change the fact that very behavior has and still runs rampant among politicians.
Thomas Jefferson
FDR
Eisenhower
JFK
Johnson
Clinton
Nixon
Obama
Congressional Accountability Act which pays hush money (tax payer money) for members of Congress.
Thats just a very, very few from a long long list.

Old 12-01-2020, 08:03 AM

4,437 posts, read 7,674,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Would any "real, god-fearing Christians" do even half the things Trump has done to get ahead in his career or committed half the things that Trump committed in his personal life? Its like having Chickens vote for Col. Sanders or the prophets voting for a demon.

Something never computed with this. Trump is the antithesis of "Christian Morals"

Contemporary dems are far more in line with the Christian, conservative" thinking (Help those less fortunate, Greed of money doesn't control one's life etc)
Same reason they voted for Reagan. Both promised to give them what they wanted......

1. Overturn Roe v. Wade
2. Push back against government telling them they couldn't discriminate
3. A Morning In America/MAGA dreamworld, despite a reality that says otherwise

Old 12-01-2020, 08:05 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
What do you call people whose religion condemns abortion and elect pro abortion leaders?

Old 12-01-2020, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
But thats not what I said is it.
I dont find a lot of behavior acceptable, especially that of politicians, but my opinion does not change the fact that very behavior has and still runs rampant among politicians.
Thomas Jefferson
FDR
Eisenhower
JFK
Johnson
Clinton
Nixon
Obama
Congressional Accountability Act which pays hush money (tax payer money) for members of Congress.
Thats just a very, very few from a long long list.
But staying on topic (a chore, I know) about the behavior of Donald J. Trump (which in contrast to the speculation Trump Supporters have been spouting about Biden is readily shown and proven with the words that came out of Trumps own mouth), do YOU condone and approve of the predatory and pedophilic behavior of Donald J. Trump.

There are two answer here. "Yes, I approve" or "No, it's unacceptable". There are no other real answers here.

Old 12-01-2020, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
What do you call people whose religion condemns abortion and elect pro abortion leaders?
What do you call a religion that says their priests cannot marry but helps those same priests hide from prosecution on charges of pedophilia and rape?

Old 12-01-2020, 08:09 AM

6,675 posts, read 4,279,413 times
Probably for the same reason Catholics and other people of faith vote for Democrats that support abortion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies