Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2020, 10:05 PM

12,956 posts, read 9,604,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Everything you claim in this post has been debunked.
I believe he knows that, it's only because of Trump not accepting he lost this election, that he is grasping at straws.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2020, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
If Biden were to be sworn in after this massive fraud, he would be usurper and an imposter. Completely illegitimate.
Only to you sore loser die hards, the rest of the us and the world will accept him as president.

Old 11-29-2020, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Biden Will Be Known As ...

The restorer of decency, honesty and professionalism.
Amen

Old 11-29-2020, 10:29 PM

31,949 posts, read 14,955,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
If Biden were to be sworn in after this massive fraud, he would be usurper and an imposter. Completely illegitimate.
Where is the evidence of fraud. Trump paid 3 million for a recount in Minnesota. They turned up more votes for Biden. Why is it so hard for his supporters to believe that Trump lost.

Old 11-29-2020, 10:33 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,064,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Where is the evidence of fraud. Trump paid 3 million for a recount in Minnesota. They turned up more votes for Biden. Why is it so hard for his supporters to believe that Trump lost.
Yeah, that's rich. 3 mil and Trump loses votes. But he's a very stable genius I tell ya.

Old 11-29-2020, 10:44 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,567,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
We are being watched around the world and we all know there was massive cheating for Biden to get more votes than Trump. We have in essence become a Banana Republic. The progressives are taking us backwards.

There will be no respect for our country knowing we have a Fraud president . Our reputation will be ruined and the damage will be great for the world to know that cheating and fraud were not struck down in a country built of liberty, morality, and justice. I see no justice !

The many soldiers lives that were sacrificed on the alter of freedom and truth will be in vain to accept corruption and false conclusions. These values have been trampled on by the democrats and their intimidation of threats to anyone who opposes them. This is not America as we have known it.

America will no longer be a beacon of light but a dark corrupt system run by cheaters and liars. This is what we will lose and have lost by what the media says , there is no fraud.Lies!!!!

Facts and circumstantial evidence is all evidence and there is many many ways to see there is much evidence of fraud.

No one will see America as it once was. It will be the start of a great downfall of this once great nation.
But I thought conservatives thought the fraud and downfall of America started when Obama was elected president or does it start clear back when Bill Clinton was elected president? Surely conservatives think they had to cheat with the vote counting.

Old 11-29-2020, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Yes, they were ringing church bells in France and shooting off fireworks in the UK and Germany to celebrate the demise of democracy in the US when it was clear that Biden had defeated Trump.
Such an utterly absurd viewpoint.

Old 11-29-2020, 10:47 PM

21,716 posts, read 24,949,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
If you lie under oath? Why do you think Trumps legal claims have shattered like crystal glass in court- no one is willing to actually ADMIT this under oath.

You living under a rock? You don't have to be a lawyer to figure this out. This is high school civics level crap man. Jesus.
Affidavits are under oath. Problem is they also have to be deemed credible. I think I saw someone look funny or I left and they wouldn't let me back in after I got a sandwich or they told me I couldn't assault the poll workers and made me leave and that's clearly fraud don't bare up so well in court. Neither does I heard about a guy who heard about someone in Venezuela.

The judge chastising Trump's lawyers for submitting a stack of affidavits that they'd already confirmed were false or unreliable along side some affidavits that they couldn't immediately verify was amusing. Look, here's a bunch of proof of fraud. Here's the ones that say fraud but we know they're lying about it or just delusional but here's another stack that we don't know whether they're reliable or not but they say fraud.

Old 11-29-2020, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
What shall we name this delusional setting? Trump World?
Good one, or the Trump Idiocracy after the insane move "Idiocracy".

Old 11-29-2020, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Thousands of dead people voted . Some actually asked for a ballot.

Well, what in the heck is so damned bad about that to Trump lovers, if the majority of dead people voted for Trump? My mother died several years ago, and she sure loved Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies