Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2020, 07:45 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm King View Post
Disgusting how conservatives are happy that the President-elect is injured
Kind of like all the happy liberals when Trump was diagnosed with COVID?

Not to mention all of the comments wishing the worst for the president over the last 4 years.

Biden is going to get the same treatment from the right that Trump got from the left, so you might as well get used to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2020, 07:47 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Some of you are so funny. What exactly is the big deal about this. Everyone plays with their dogs. And I can tell you a few stories of how my friends have gotten hurt playing with them. It will be nice having dogs back in the White House.

Old 11-29-2020, 07:47 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,705,526 times
Quote:
Yeah, just like all dems wished Trump a good Presidency and no harm.

Boy, the next 4 years are going to be fun.

Old 11-29-2020, 07:56 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,035,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Some of you are so funny. What exactly is the big deal about this. Everyone plays with their dogs. And I can tell you a few stories of how my friends have gotten hurt playing with them. It will be nice having dogs back in the White House.
I agree with you. I wonder though, if DJT had done done this, you don't think the hateful left wouldn't be having a field day with it???

Old 11-29-2020, 07:57 PM

7,146 posts, read 4,740,951 times
Quote:
Oh please. Leftists were posting that they hoped Trump died when he had Covid.

Old 11-29-2020, 08:36 PM

735 posts, read 654,853 times
Difference is Trump got covid because he’s an arrogant piece of **** and ignored all procedures to avoid getting the virus. Biden fractured his foot playing with his dog.

If someone threw rocks at a bear to anger it and then got attacked by said bear, I wouldn’t feel bad for them either.

Old 11-29-2020, 08:39 PM

25,574 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin171 View Post
Difference is Trump got covid because he’s an arrogant piece of **** and ignored all procedures to avoid getting the virus. Biden fractured his foot playing with his dog.

If some ******* threw rocks at a bear to **** it off and then got attacked by said bear, I wouldn’t feel bad for them either.
Only arrogant pieces of **** get covid?
And only people who ignore all procedures get covid?
OK, then.

Old 11-29-2020, 08:39 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamette City View Post
Have you never sprained your ankle? I've sprained both of mine numerous times over the years. Have you never watched football or basketball? Happens all the time. He's not going to make it 6 months due to an ankle sprain? I don't think so. Trump on the other hand has probably never sprained his ankle because other then golf (with a golf cart) I don't think he does much physical activity.
My dad was a star athlete in high school, and after college and fighting in Korea, he played on a shadow team that helped the basketball team at his alma mater workout, but after he turned 40 he kept referring to himself as ancient and never exercised at all.

My dad was a better athlete than Trump was (Trump bragged about what a great baseball player he was...his teammates said he was a solid fielding first baseman, but he was a below average hitter) but, IMO, the same sedentary attitude about physical activity in the last half of life existed in my dad and exists in Trump.

Old 11-29-2020, 08:47 PM

735 posts, read 654,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Only arrogant pieces of **** get covid?
And only people who ignore all procedures get covid?
OK, then.
Someone as privileged as Trump had everything in their power to avoid it. He could’ve had his entire staff wear masks, he could’ve refrained from hosting superspreader events, he could’ve not hosted huge rallies during a pandemic. He had every opportunity to avoid the virus, but he let his narcissism get the best of him and paid the price.

The guy working at Burger King doesn’t get that privilege. They have to go out there every day and get exposed, yet your beloved Trump can’t even do the most basic of things to limit his exposure. He made his own bed with this one, and I’ve got better things to do than feel bad for someone who screwed themself over.

Old 11-29-2020, 08:48 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,670,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Kind of like all the happy liberals when Trump was diagnosed with COVID?

Not to mention all of the comments wishing the worst for the president over the last 4 years.

Biden is going to get the same treatment from the right that Trump got from the left, so you might as well get used to it.
Yep he will be driven right into the nursing home; the right is going to be fierce.

Already he will be in a boot cast for at least a month.

Watch him end up in a wheelchair. Except unlike with FDR there’s television now.

(And no, I didn’t wish this on him and I hope he gets well soon.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies