Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2020, 07:47 AM

5,321 posts, read 3,204,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Wouldn't it be wiser to just put Biden in a wheelchair?
I hope they do just for the optics. Now people will forever see the picture of a failed President who lost to a guy who is old, campaigned from his basement, and is in a wheelchair. He will forever have to live with "I lost to that?"....LMAO

You couldn't script a funnier ending.

(Calm down Trumpies I know he didn't lose. It was rigged and cheating and so on and so forth)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2020, 07:54 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
I hope they do just for the optics. Now people will forever see the picture of a failed President who lost to a guy who is old, campaigned from his basement, and is in a wheelchair. He will forever have to live with "I lost to that?"....LMAO

(Calm down Trumpies I know he didn't lose. It was rigged and cheating and so on and so forth)
I look at it as, People hated Trump so much because he won that they would vote in anything and anyone and now we are stuck with a feeble old man.

Old 12-01-2020, 07:57 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
I look at it as, People hated Trump so much because he won that they would vote in anything and anyone and now we are stuck with a feeble old man.
Biden feeble because he sprained his ankle?

You think only feeble old men sprain their ankles?

People who use golf carts to walk a mile don't sprain their ankle....but they could be feeble.

And as if Trump wasn't a feeble old man.

LOL......

Old 12-01-2020, 08:01 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post

Actually it would be fitting symbolism of where his prospects of "presidency" is going. Downhill as we speak.

Now that's funny. *of course we know he really won with a KAZILLION votes because he's so competent and honest, as are his poll workers, and all that*

Old 12-01-2020, 08:07 AM

5,321 posts, read 3,204,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Exactly. As much as the Trump supporters paint Biden as having dementia, too old, too frail, etc. they will forever have to look at him taking the reigns from Trump.

And I'm just going to call it now - even though COVID will affect crowd sizes Trump will still claim that he had a larger crowd on inauguration day.

Old 12-01-2020, 08:07 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,041,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post

It's not a sprain. It's a hairline fracture. A friend of mine fell in her apartment one time and broke her entire foot. Not so hard to do, I guess.

At least Biden was playing with his dog (like a lot of us) and not just riding around in a golf cart on his private golf course.

He's got two dogs and will be getting a cat. I like that.

Last edited by World Citizen; 12-01-2020 at 08:19 AM..

Old 12-01-2020, 08:15 AM

THE WISE OLD CHEROKEE

I once read the story of a wise old Cherokee telling his grandson about a fight that is going on inside himself.
He said it is between two wolves. One is evil: Anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, lies, guilt, resentment, inferiority, false pride, superiority, and ego. The other is good: Joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf wins?”

The old Cherokee replied, “The one I feed.”

Last edited by World Citizen; 12-01-2020 at 08:55 AM..

Old 12-01-2020, 08:21 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
THE WISE OLD CHEROKEE

I once read the story of a wise old Cherokee telling his grandson about a fight that is going on inside himself.
He said it is between two wolves. One is evil: Anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, lies, guilt, resentment, inferiority, false pride, superiority, and ego. The other is good: Joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf wins?”

I don't even want to know what bidet's been feeding his ego.

Old 12-01-2020, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post

THE WISE OLD CHEROKEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
I don't even want to know what bidet's been feeding his ego.
[@youtube]bd9PYIb0H2o[@/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd9PYIb0H2o

More importantly, 4dognight, who does this sound more like???

Anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, lies, guilt, resentment, inferiority, false pride, superiority, and ego.

Last edited by World Citizen; 12-01-2020 at 08:58 AM..

Old 12-01-2020, 09:13 AM

10,525 posts, read 6,157,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
The desperation.

Now we're picking on Biden for fracturing a foot.

I fractured my foot coming down my own staircase.

Grow up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
The left picked on trump for having 2 scoops of ice cream...

Grow up.

Oh is that how you argued in school?

He said this, so he said that?

So childish.

I did not take part in any ice cream discussions and those arguments are as pathetic as this yours.

Really scraping the bottom here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies