Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2020, 04:59 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You alleged "they hate Amy Barret for practicing the same faith?"

I asked for Specific examples of this hatred being expressed and you have yet to produce any.

I think the guy in the video is right, the establishment wants us to shut up and move on.

The overall feeling from the Lefty media was not one of kindness and acceptance for Trumps pick. They might not have hated her but they sure didn't like her and they didn't try to hide it. They tried to drum up outrage from the public by telling the mob that she was going to ban abortion.

Perhaps it wasn't so much her religion or her viewpoints but more so the fact that Trump had another pick? It is hard to keep up with the outrage of the day when it comes to the Dems and Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2020, 05:06 PM

7,146 posts, read 4,740,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You alleged "they hate Amy Barret for practicing the same faith?"

I asked for Specific examples of this hatred being expressed and you have yet to produce any.
Oh for pete's sake. Go look up Feinstein questioning Barret.

Old 11-30-2020, 05:34 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
We can all do that but without the media on our side who will hear it?

The Dems dominate the media and social media morning, noon and night. Half of the country love their message while we will be relegated to the category of angry bitter sore loser Right wing radical racists.

The hypocrisy is already flooding back into the swamp of DC with how the media is fawning all over Biden. Heck they love him for being so Catholic yet they hate Amy Barret for practicing the same faith?

The establishment expects us to sit down, shut up and get on board with their destructive Anti American path or get run over by it.
Fact is the Biden low common kind of supporter will be hit with the reality that they put America last and China first. That is a hoot in itself.

How dumb is that? Just when we have a president that sticks up for the common man they vote him out . The globalists and communists won. Not those that voted for Biden..

When those 11 million illegals get legal , they will have to get behind them for health care. We have seen that already.

Illegals don't have to pay, the government looks at them as poor even if the are rich. It is those Americans that are citizens for years that will have to pay that bill and will be hounded for their credit card before treatment and the treatment cost will be double because that hospital had to make up for giving free care.

We all know how that works.

Biden is pro China. Pro globalism. That does not help Americans at all. Biden isn't looking after those Americans. He already said he is not for America First but many still like the guy. Why ? The media are run by the globalists so they pushed HATE TRUMP for years because of his stand of putting Americans first. The globalists want cheap labor and to hell with Americans.

The lockdowns gives us a clue also. They don't care about the little business American. The waiters and waitresses who are now without a job. Those struggling to put food on the table and pay their mortgage or rent. They are above that. Do you really think that globalists or communists care about Americans. last on their list.

Old 11-30-2020, 05:37 PM

3,576 posts, read 2,197,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
You all wont be complaining when you can retire off of your UBI check. Think how wonderful life will be when you don't have to work anymore!
The left needs help....UBI check lol do you really think your going to get enough money from the democrats to live. Get a job...earn a living

Old 11-30-2020, 07:13 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza61nyc View Post
The difference is we didn't whine and start believing in fairy tales.

Correct me if Im wrong. Obama served two terms??
Sure did whine when Hillary was defeated. Actually, still whining today.

Old 12-01-2020, 08:14 AM

3,677 posts, read 2,561,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Sure did whine when Hillary was defeated. Actually, still whining today.
Have to respectfully disagree, I don't remember Hillary or any democrat claiming the election was a fraud.
I don't remember anyone filing ridiculous lawsuit after lawsuit.
I don't remember Hillary running around screaming " I won"

And correct me if I'm wrong Hillary conceded.

Now let's look at President whiney

Old 12-01-2020, 03:04 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza61nyc View Post
Have to respectfully disagree, I don't remember Hillary or any democrat claiming the election was a fraud.
I don't remember anyone filing ridiculous lawsuit after lawsuit.
I don't remember Hillary running around screaming " I won"

And correct me if I'm wrong Hillary conceded.

Now let's look at President whiney
I guess you just watch MSM only but just the other day Hillary was still carping about not conceding, ever for Biden. She is still bitter.

Talk about lawsuits, that is all the Dem party has done since the last election, costing the tax payers millions of dollars and they say that is what they will do after Biden is in. They hate Trump with a passion that is pathological. They don't get anywhere but it costs tax payers (you and me) more taxes to pay for it. They are like vengeful exes going in for the kill shot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies