Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2020, 05:22 PM

1,783 posts, read 950,987 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Just because Trump keeps repeating election conspiracies doesn't make it true. There needs to be PROOF.
What kind of proof would convince you that election and voter fraud took place? Be specific please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2020, 05:25 PM

1,969 posts, read 541,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
OK, so you just admitted you’re not listening. Did you hear what the woman speaking is saying? You can try to diminish what the Democrats did to get Biden over the line by calling it a traveling conspiracy show, but I guarantee you that if this happened in reverse, you’d be screaming bloody murder.
in fact, they are likely wondering (well some were wondering) how the old guy pulled it off

Old 11-30-2020, 05:26 PM

1,087 posts, read 1,942,242 times
Linda Brickman on now, witness, Nov 12 designated, Vice Chair RNC, will address 11 issues.

Old 11-30-2020, 05:27 PM

3,589 posts, read 1,564,481 times
The hard proof is on the server backups. Dominion will not allow access to those.

Old 11-30-2020, 05:31 PM

1,950 posts, read 1,124,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Nothing YOU see because you aren't watching.
Are you even watching? So for it's just interviews with no evidence presented. There's discussion about evidence but none is presented yet. Until it's presented we won't know if there's any fraud.

That being said, this has already gone to court, so any evidence (should it be found) wouldn't matter. This is just a "hearing" in quotes as Fox News writes. Mostly entertainment.

Old 11-30-2020, 05:33 PM

22,355 posts, read 11,881,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Again, hearings at places like the State Capitol. Time is of the essence here. This is a high level matter and not just a local city one or anything. This is big time enough that they could get an official hearing instead of holding this specific Fraud-palooza in a hotel instead of a government building.

I don't just rely on MSM, BTW. I look at a wide variety of sources including the actual court cases and rulings straight from the source.

And if they held a "hearing" at the state capitol, you would still be mocking it.

So, now you're saying "time is of the essence". Yes it is. But you never cared about that at all before this, did you? You aren't 100% confident that Biden won fair and square.

Old 11-30-2020, 05:35 PM

3,589 posts, read 1,564,481 times
WOW! When you put in a duplicate ballot (has to be fixed) "the tabulation machine defaulted to Biden"

Old 11-30-2020, 05:35 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,103,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

And if they held a "hearing" at the state capitol, you would still be mocking it.
No, seriously, I would consider it if there and official. As I mentioned, I have actually looked at transcripts and such for the official lawsuits.

That's the key. Make it at least something that is meaningful for this process. Have these people say their evidence under an oath.

ETA: It wasn't an issue pre-election like it is now. I allow that it's theoretically possible. I personally don't think there was fraud like alleged. I watch the cases and read from sources all over the spectrum. If something actually came out that went through the processes, I would be astounded. But since very few things in life are absolute, it's possible.

I admit I wouldn't like it, but if he somehow did win, then he should have a 2nd term. So far in the actually under oath where it matters sense, I haven't been seeing any evidence. Time will tell.

Old 11-30-2020, 05:38 PM

22,355 posts, read 11,881,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yes, I am being too nice. These Bidenettes basically are holding their hands over their ears as people are describing the travesty that went on, and saying “nya.....nya....I cant hear you.”

This entire thing is appalling, isn’t it?
Yes, it is appalling.

They are afraid. Despite their bravado when they claim Biden won fair and square, they spend a lot of time in the forums here claiming there is no fraud. If they're no afraid, then why do they feel the need to constantly come into these threads?

Old 11-30-2020, 05:38 PM

1,087 posts, read 1,942,242 times
Ms. Brickman Maricopa County Chair:

Machines not calculating correctly, hence, machines were shutdown and reset.

Signed and denied certification.

Flaws and irregularities, turning off computer reset instead of correction, took 5 hours to retest and review.

Worked primary and general election.

Worked on signature duplication hand count audit:”

6 irregulatries,
1.signature verification standard lowered
2.alledged signature on envelope, different from voter, allowed to go through
3.she saw least 30 ballots signed by the same handwriting same voter names
4. duplication room, observed preparation of new ballot of soiled ballots, corrected for Biden
5.election office observers not adequate for amount, one observer per party seated at the end of the room
6.vote duplication and adjudication room, they wrote in Trump and checked bubble for Trump as duplicated vote, counted as over vote, which means no vote was counted at all for Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies