Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2020, 06:25 AM

30,153 posts, read 11,783,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by unihills View Post
Well, at least we have an end date for your fictional musings.

It appears we will be treated to these imaginative discourses until the inauguration.
Trump is reported to be planning on launching his 2024 campaign with a rally during Biden's inauguration. Such a classy guy. As long as he can keep extracting money from Trumpers (which I believe he can keep if he decides not to run) he will keep claiming voter fraud and talk about Hunter Biden's laptop as well as whatever new fantasies they dream up. And they will keep sending him money. Because they don't trust the FBI and justice dept to uncover criminal activity his donors have to pay Rudy and Powell to uncover all sorts of illegal activity.

Trump considering kicking off 2024 run during Biden's inauguration: report

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...uration-report
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2020, 06:28 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,803,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Trump is planning on launching his 2024 campaign with a rally during Biden's inauguration. Such a classy guy. As long as he can keep extracting money from these people (which I believe he can keep if he decides not to run) he will keep claiming voter fraud and talk about Hunter Biden's laptop as well as whatever new fantasies they dream up.

I'd rather he do that than show up to Biden's inauguration honestly. He's such a narcissist. It's truly pathetic. Born into wealth, handed everything, never held accountable for anything. Good lesson for parents - this is what happens when you never give your kid consequences.

Old 12-01-2020, 06:37 AM

5,335 posts, read 3,210,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I'd rather he do that than show up to Biden's inauguration honestly. He's such a narcissist. It's truly pathetic.
Exactly, there is no need to turn the inauguration of a duly elected president into the Trump show. Hillary showed up at Trump's inauguration and didn't make it about her, however I don't believe the President has the same level of class.

I'd just prefer he go out with a whimper after a failed campaign and multiple failed fake fraud court cases. There would be no more perfect ending than for him to quietly go off into the sunset.

Old 12-01-2020, 06:44 AM

6,662 posts, read 13,330,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Keep on thinking that. Small scale fraud on the part of the dems has been tolerated in the past, but this was massive and constitutes a coup.

The hammer of justice will fall on the coup members and the insurrection will be reversed. Biden's best chance to maintain his freedom is to negotiate for a pardon in exchange for a pardon. Biden is not the "principal" behind the coup and is just a small player. The government will be more interested in the leaders and the deep state operatives.

They left far, far too much evidence and the fraud was too big to ignore.

There is no way that Trump will have had five Special Forces soldiers sacrifice their lives for nothing. Already we have PA and AZ saying that they will install their own electors and defy the fraudulent electors. It is not long before GA, NV, MI, and WI follow suit. This will force a Constitutional crisis that will have to be resolved in Congress.

If not, Trump always has The Insurrection Act and martial law to arrest the coup members.
So when none of this stuff happens, will you still be on your crazy expedition to Krakentown, or will your realize that you've been duped and realize that those red pills you took were the same pills Alice's mother gave to her.

Old 12-01-2020, 06:44 AM

787 posts, read 1,414,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Trump is reported to be planning on launching his 2024 campaign with a rally during Biden's inauguration. Such a classy guy. As long as he can keep extracting money from Trumpers (which I believe he can keep if he decides not to run) he will keep claiming voter fraud and talk about Hunter Biden's laptop as well as whatever new fantasies they dream up. And they will keep sending him money. Because they don't trust the FBI and justice dept to uncover criminal activity his donors have to pay Rudy and Powell to uncover all sorts of illegal activity.

Trump can’t help himself. I hope he wastes more of his minions’ money by some reality style sh!te show opposite the Biden/Harris inauguration. Trump’s ratings will be minuscule compared to the inaugural event.

Old 12-01-2020, 06:54 AM

30,153 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
I'd rather he do that than show up to Biden's inauguration honestly. He's such a narcissist. It's truly pathetic. Born into wealth, handed everything, never held accountable for anything. Good lesson for parents - this is what happens when you never give your kid consequences.
I can see him doing this. I believe he held rallies during the Democrat convention week. He cannot handle anyone but himself getting the national political spotlight.

Trump is old and won't be doing this stuff forever but his kids have gotten a taste of politics. I am afraid we have decades of the Trump family in politics yet to go. Perhaps as candidates or just running the GOP which does not have term limits or elections to deal with. And like DJT they don't get how the real world works. They believe they are special.

Old 12-01-2020, 06:55 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
His entire family was seriously screwed up. Read how his father treated one of his sons, who was an airline pilot who suffered from alcoholism. Completely cut him out of the family, and Donald, wanting to appease the father, did the same. To his own brother. The guy was seriously damaged as a child, and has gotten worse into adulthood and now is a basket case.

Old 12-01-2020, 07:04 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Massive lines? Ha, there was only one voter in front of me when I went to vote on election day. But, yes, I played it smart and didn't vote until election day. The photo in the local paper that showed people in line to early vote helped convinced me it would be dumb and wrong to vote then.
100 million voters were "dumb and wrong, then, including at least 20 million Trump voters. I voted three weeks before election day. When I went to drop off my ballot, there were people there taking them as you drove up, machine stamping them with a time stamp, and dropping them in a secure ballot box while you watched. The lines here were constant all day, every day.

I'll do it again every time I vote from now on.

Old 12-01-2020, 08:13 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
Quote:
The walls are closing in on the dems, as it becomes more and more clear that massive fraud was committed in the presidential election and that Trump has all the evidence. An MIT mathematician showed statistically that for Biden to win after midnight of the election, Biden would have had gain 130% of the dem vote and Trump -30%, which is, of course, impossible. The statistical impossibilities and affadavits are being presented to state legislators first so they understand quite clearly the impossibility of the Biden "magical" win.

With the Dominion servers, the source code, and the Dominion CEO, in the hands of the US, it is game, set and match against the democrats. What is going on at the state levels is three fold-

1. allowing state judges to dismiss cases allowing a clear and rapid appeal course to the US Supreme Court

2. allowing the state legislatures the ability to assert their right to send their own electors, thus sending the election to the Congress, which assures a Trump win.

3. allowing the coup members more opportunities to expose themselves and make them easier to prosecute in the trials.

Biden knows what happened and knows this is not going to end well for him. He probably knows as well that he was being set up by the same people for a fall (not literally) so that Harris can take over.

The government will want the real people behind the coup, which most likely involves Obama and Brennon. Joe knows the fraud will not hold up long and has a limited time to cut a deal for himself and his family.

This is going to be a very, very interesting next seven weeks, but it is really starting to look like Michael Corleone turned the tables and is preparing to eliminate the other members of the "Five Families". There is no way out for Biden otherwise, as the DOD has the goods on the dems. He knows it- just most democrat voters do not- yet.

Honestly, has even one of your predictions ever panned out? I can't think of any offhand.

Old 12-01-2020, 08:16 AM

3,677 posts, read 2,560,123 times
Quote:
The walls are closing in on the dems, as it becomes more and more clear that massive fraud was committed in the presidential election and that Trump has all the evidence. An MIT mathematician showed statistically that for Biden to win after midnight of the election, Biden would have had gain 130% of the dem vote and Trump -30%, which is, of course, impossible. The statistical impossibilities and affadavits are being presented to state legislators first so they understand quite clearly the impossibility of the Biden "magical" win.

With the Dominion servers, the source code, and the Dominion CEO, in the hands of the US, it is game, set and match against the democrats. What is going on at the state levels is three fold-

1. allowing state judges to dismiss cases allowing a clear and rapid appeal course to the US Supreme Court

2. allowing the state legislatures the ability to assert their right to send their own electors, thus sending the election to the Congress, which assures a Trump win.

3. allowing the coup members more opportunities to expose themselves and make them easier to prosecute in the trials.

Biden knows what happened and knows this is not going to end well for him. He probably knows as well that he was being set up by the same people for a fall (not literally) so that Harris can take over.

The government will want the real people behind the coup, which most likely involves Obama and Brennon. Joe knows the fraud will not hold up long and has a limited time to cut a deal for himself and his family.

This is going to be a very, very interesting next seven weeks, but it is really starting to look like Michael Corleone turned the tables and is preparing to eliminate the other members of the "Five Families". There is no way out for Biden otherwise, as the DOD has the goods on the dems. He knows it- just most democrat voters do not- yet.

What brand of weed are you smoking?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies