Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 1 day ago)

35,580 posts, read 17,923,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
it's about an insecure man, with a spray-on tan and elaborate comb-over, refusing to accept the fact that he lost and is willing to let this country burn in the process.
I'm afraid this is more than that. We can handle one buffoon who can't accept defeat.

What's frightening - and I mean that completely sincerely - is that we have a significant population who is unable to process reality. Unable to take in the news stories of the day and pick through things that are completely improbable.

Used to be, we had that skill as a population. People knew to laugh at those who denied we landed on the moon, or people who believed the earth is actually flat. We always had those fringe weirdos, and the rest of us mocked them.

Now this. We have a LARGE population that is unable to read through this news and reject that there has been an enormous conspiracy, played out in every swing state, perpetrated by thousands of people in a variety of implausible ways, that has caused a candidate to have a landslide election stolen from him.

Where are the americans who know we landed on the moon despite crazy people telling them otherwise? What have we become? And worse, what are we becoming?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2020, 07:59 AM

5,984 posts, read 3,454,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I'm afraid this is more than that. We can handle one buffoon who can't accept defeat.

What's frightening - and I mean that completely sincerely - is that we have a significant population who is unable to process reality. Unable to take in the news stories of the day and pick through things that are completely improbable.

Used to be, we had that skill as a population. People knew to laugh at those who denied we landed on the moon, or people who believed the earth is actually flat. We always had those fringe weirdos, and the rest of us mocked them.

Now this. We have a LARGE population that is unable to read through this news and reject that there has been an enormous conspiracy, played out in every swing state, perpetrated by thousands of people in a variety of implausible ways, that has caused a candidate to have a landslide election stolen from him.

Where are the americans who know we landed on the moon despite crazy people telling them otherwise? What have we become? And worse, what are we becoming?

There IS NO MOON you dunce. It's just propaganda by the sky people, projected directly into your visual cortices via telepathy.

Old 12-01-2020, 08:04 AM

721 posts, read 1,209,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Krebs was hired by Trump to oversee election security and stated publicly the elections were free and fair, and he was in consult with all states Secretary of States for years heading this up. I believe this Krebs guy came out of Microsoft- no dummy.
Col. Phil Waldron brought the serious cybersecurity risk associated with Dominion for the upcoming election to DHS. Chris Krebs didn't take any action to address the risks and vulnerabilities.

After the election, he said it was the most secure election in U.S. history. What a phony!

Old 12-01-2020, 08:08 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Russia Russia Russia

Donny? That you calling?

Old 12-01-2020, 08:10 AM

1,231 posts, read 448,356 times
Everyone should contact the American Bar Association and tell them this is unacceptable. He needs to be disbarred.

https://www.americanbar.org/about_the_aba/contact/

Old 12-01-2020, 08:12 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
Everyone should contact the American Bar Association and tell them this is unacceptable. He needs to be disbarred.

Exactly.

Old 12-01-2020, 08:14 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,830,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post

Way past time for a bunch of the Trump lawyer clown squad to get disbared.

Old 12-01-2020, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Krebs told a gargantuan lie to hurt his boss and the American people. It's ridiculous for anyone to pretend he's a victim.

I'd like to see him questioned by a journalist sometime. Tell us about the election of 1816. Who were the candidates? What are the specifics of that election that made it less secure than this one? Now let's move on to 1820. . . .
Krebs told no lies. I believe he's far more qualified than you to make an assessment.

Old 12-01-2020, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
It is the swamp proving Trump supporters right. Massive fraud and it is all good.. lol..the swamp is full of corruption... we know the globalists rule MSM and are also swamp dwellers themselves. The Chinese Communists just love those globalists.
Just keep repeating lies with no evidence and defaming people.

Old 12-01-2020, 09:26 AM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...lawyer-said-he

Quote:
During an appearance on NBC’s "Today" on Tuesday, Krebs said that diGenova’s comments were “more dangerous behavior." He added that he plans to “take advantage” of the law.

“We are a nation of laws, and I plan to take advantage of those laws,” Krebs said. “I've got an exceptional team of lawyers that win in court, and I think they're probably going to be busy.”
Good. Nail 'em.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies