Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2020, 04:19 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,902,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
I recognized Trump as my president even though I loathed him like no other. Go ahead, don't recognize Biden but it's like closing your eyes with an elephant in the room...."there's nobody there...nobody there....."

Well he definitely isn't all there....

Joe Biden Tells CNN That He May ‘Develop Some Disease and Say I Have to Resign’ to Give Presidency to Kamala Harris

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/joe-bi...kamala-harris/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2020, 04:25 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
That's cool. I have never thought of Trump as a president, never mind 'my' president. Plus--he didn't even win the popular vote. I've lived around the guy for decades, seen him do it all, and have never respected his PR antics, incessant name-dropping, superficial priorities, nepotistic tendencies, self-entitled family or lack of intelligence.

You don't have to think of Biden as your president, and I remember really resenting MAGAs telling me "Trump is YOUR president." Very patronizing. Think of Biden however you want. I doubt Biden supporters in general will harass you the way Trump supporters harassed those who did not vote for him.

No 'suck it up Buttercup' morons. No 'we owned the Republicans.' There probably were irregularities in 2016 just like every elections, but Hillary had the dignity and respect to lose gracefully, or at least pretend to, and make a concession speech as all presidential candidates have done in the past.

You don't have to see Biden as your president--but he was elected by a larger margin than Trump, and he will be inaugurated despite Trump's attempts to overturn the will of the people. If you want to think of a guy playing golf in Florida as your president--go right ahead.

Old 12-08-2020, 04:32 PM

25,751 posts, read 12,832,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
Oh don’t worry they will rediscover the budget deficit after January 20,2021
Turtle won't let Mr. Magoo & Heels Up Harris spend a penny.

Turtle's got Pelousy by the hair on the newest stimulus. Turtle says NO to any cities and states getting any money to divert to their bankrupted pension funds.

Pe-lousy and Shumer have been smacked down by the Turtle.

Old 12-08-2020, 04:37 PM

1,227 posts, read 1,282,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Well he definitely isn't all there....

Joe Biden Tells CNN That He May ‘Develop Some Disease and Say I Have to Resign’ to Give Presidency to Kamala Harris

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/joe-bi...kamala-harris/
A lie, taken from a far earlier conversation in which he, as VICE PRESIDENT, noted that if there were some moral or ethical disconnect from President Obama, he'd resign as VICE PRESIDENT.

The desperation among the Trump folks to dig through anything to find some scrap that they can twist and hold up as "now we got 'em!" is breathtaking.

Old 12-08-2020, 04:56 PM

5,047 posts, read 6,350,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeo View Post
"Even more with Harris" because......? I can't wait for your truthful answer.
Trumplicans, work with me here...

A w...

A wo....

A, a, woooma....

Just let it roll off your tongue and finish the sentence. That WOMAN will shortly be your Vice President. That multiethnic, half Black, half South Asian woman. Yes, that one.

The red light in the corner of your eye? That's your relevancy dissipation light flickering, as demographics overruns you and makes you less relevant by the day.

Old 12-08-2020, 05:21 PM

127 posts, read 54,506 times
Me, neither

Old 12-08-2020, 08:36 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,744,539 times
Illegitimate Biddn*

Old 12-08-2020, 08:56 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,863,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Turtle won't let Mr. Magoo & Heels Up Harris spend a penny.

Turtle's got Pelousy by the hair on the newest stimulus. Turtle says NO to any cities and states getting any money to divert to their bankrupted pension funds.

Pe-lousy and Shumer have been smacked down by the Turtle.
Turtle is very worried about the Georgia runoff. That is what keeps his turtle head sweating when he tries to sleep in his shell at night. Should he block the aid bill this month, he's going to watch 'ol Heels Up come into the chamber and cast the tying vote for the next 2 years at least...

Old 12-08-2020, 09:06 PM

4,139 posts, read 4,531,299 times
Quote:
He's a senile old man, who is cognitively incapable of being my President.

He can't even play with a Dog w/o falling down and breaking bones...he's feeble & weak.

He wants to increase our trade with China, even after China knowingly created, then exported, a Pandemic to us. Even after China steals our patented products/intellectual property, and harvests human organs from captive slaves. These are Bidens pals.

That makes Biden an enemy of the state, in my book.

Biden will embarass America, like no President has ever done before. Biden will take voters remorse, to a whole new level.

Joe Biden is a liar, who only cares about himself. A rich old White racist who has never had a real job in the private sector, and is a federal government parasite.

He's a corrupt lifelong politician, with a dirty family full of drug addicts, crooks, & marital cheaters.

Even Kamala Harris believes Tara Reade's claims that Joe Biden raped her. Her boss; the rapist.

The way Biden inappropriately touches, and sniffs little girls, and women sickens me.

I will verbally attack this war mongering imposter every day from now, until he's gone.

I will hold Dems accountable for this train wreck. Biden makes the current guy look good.
Feel better now? Yawn.

Old 12-08-2020, 09:08 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times
Quote:
He's a senile old man, who is cognitively incapable of being my President.

He can't even play with a Dog w/o falling down and breaking bones...he's feeble & weak.

He wants to increase our trade with China, even after China knowingly created, then exported, a Pandemic to us. Even after China steals our patented products/intellectual property, and harvests human organs from captive slaves. These are Bidens pals.

That makes Biden an enemy of the state, in my book.

Biden will embarass America, like no President has ever done before. Biden will take voters remorse, to a whole new level.

Joe Biden is a liar, who only cares about himself. A rich old White racist who has never had a real job in the private sector, and is a federal government parasite.

He's a corrupt lifelong politician, with a dirty family full of drug addicts, crooks, & marital cheaters.

Even Kamala Harris believes Tara Reade's claims that Joe Biden raped her. Her boss; the rapist.

The way Biden inappropriately touches, and sniffs little girls, and women sickens me.

I will verbally attack this war mongering imposter every day from now, until he's gone.

I will hold Dems accountable for this train wreck. Biden makes the current guy look good.
WOW, try JESUS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies