Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2020, 05:42 PM

13,692 posts, read 9,011,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Cool story bro.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2020, 05:54 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Quote:
He's a senile old man, who is cognitively incapable of being my President.

He can't even play with a Dog w/o falling down and breaking bones...he's feeble & weak.

He wants to increase our trade with China, even after China knowingly created, then exported, a Pandemic to us. Even after China steals our patented products/intellectual property, and harvests human organs from captive slaves. These are Bidens pals.

That makes Biden an enemy of the state, in my book.

Biden will embarass America, like no President has ever done before. Biden will take voters remorse, to a whole new level.

Joe Biden is a liar, who only cares about himself. A rich old White racist who has never had a real job in the private sector, and is a federal government parasite.

He's a corrupt lifelong politician, with a dirty family full of drug addicts, crooks, & marital cheaters.

Even Kamala Harris believes Tara Reade's claims that Joe Biden raped her. Her boss; the rapist.

The way Biden inappropriately touches, and sniffs little girls, and women sickens me.

I will verbally attack this war mongering imposter every day from now, until he's gone.

I will hold Dems accountable for this train wreck. Biden makes the current guy look good.
Spewing innuendo without an ounce of proof. Continue-the more garbage you type, the more credibility you waste. You’re free to feel whatever you want because in the end nobody cares about what you feel.

Old 12-02-2020, 05:57 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Spewing innuendo without an ounce of proof. Continue-the more garbage you type, the more credibility you waste. You’re free to feel whatever you want because in the end nobody cares about what you feel.
Biden assaulted Tara Reade. He's a documented groper. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Kamala launched her political career by having sex with the the mayor of San Francisco, a married man 30 years her senior, not that there's anything wrong with that. That's not innuendo. It's established fact.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:06 PM

18,096 posts, read 15,676,604 times
What did Trumpies do before they ever heard of the guy? Was life meaningless? Adrift? Did anything inspire or were y'all living under rocks until The Donald rocked your world?

You don't have to 'like', 'love,' or even approve of the president. I've never fallen in love with a president, ever. I can't even conceive of that, not even the ones I voted for. They are there to do a job, which is 80% governing, and be a leader for all Americans, not just the ones who voted for them. The current prez never wanted to govern, he was only interested in signing things in front of the cameras, holding rallies, and tweeting insults. The staff ran everything while current prez would have his "executive time," which was the euphemism for watching hours of TeeVee and tweeting.

His own 'best ever ever ever people hired' were in a revolving door, being ousted or quitting. They've admitted the prez is "a moron," "an idiot & a moron," "like an 11 yr old child," "the most flawed person ever met," "petty," "vindictive," "a liar."

I never thought anyone, by comparison, could make Richard Nixon look like a choirboy, but here we are 46+ years later and it's been far, far worse.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:08 PM

2,565 posts, read 1,643,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Biden assaulted Tara Reade. He's a documented groper. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Kamala launched her political career by having sex with the the mayor of San Francisco, a married man 30 years her senior, not that there's anything wrong with that. That's not innuendo. It's established fact.
1. Tara Read has been discredited, even her lawyer dumped her. She is a known liar and manipulator whose story fell apart when it was closely examined.
2. The mayor of SF was an adult man who was cheating on his wife. Are we to blame women who cheat with married men when it's the men who are breaking their vows? I guess it's Stormy Daniel's fault that trump cheated with her while Melania was pregnant?
3. Anyone who supports trump, who is completely morally bankrupt, looks ridiculous picking on JB.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:10 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Trump has 25+ documented accusation and charges against him for sexual impropriety as for Reade "Reade is a former Senate staffer who came forward this past March saying Biden assaulted her in 1993." Twenty Seven years whats taking so long to come forward and or bring charges? Her lawyer dropped her "Prominent attorney Douglas H. Wigdor dropped Tara Reade, who has accused the Democrats’ presumptive 2020 presidential nominee Joe Biden of sexual assault, as a client this week as questions about her past have been reported."

Why are you condemning Senator Harris for an affair while she was single, the Donald has had more than his share including professionals just ask Stormy.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:10 PM

6,737 posts, read 4,421,087 times
Quote:
He's a senile old man, who is cognitively incapable of being my President.

He can't even play with a Dog w/o falling down and breaking bones...he's feeble & weak.

He wants to increase our trade with China, even after China knowingly created, then exported, a Pandemic to us. Even after China steals our patented products/intellectual property, and harvests human organs from captive slaves. These are Bidens pals.

That makes Biden an enemy of the state, in my book.

Biden will embarass America, like no President has ever done before. Biden will take voters remorse, to a whole new level.

Joe Biden is a liar, who only cares about himself. A rich old White racist who has never had a real job in the private sector, and is a federal government parasite.

He's a corrupt lifelong politician, with a dirty family full of drug addicts, crooks, & marital cheaters.

Even Kamala Harris believes Tara Reade's claims that Joe Biden raped her. Her boss; the rapist.

The way Biden inappropriately touches, and sniffs little girls, and women sickens me.

I will verbally attack this war mongering imposter every day from now, until he's gone.

I will hold Dems accountable for this train wreck. Biden makes the current guy look good.

Just about all this was said 4 years ago about Trump.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:11 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
What did Trumpies do before they ever heard of the guy? Was life meaningless? Adrift? Did anything inspire or were y'all living under rocks until The Donald rocked your world?

You don't have to 'like', 'love,' or even approve of the president. I've never fallen in love with a president, ever. I can't even conceive of that, not even the ones I voted for. They are there to do a job, which is 80% governing, and be a leader for all Americans, not just the ones who voted for them. The current prez never wanted to govern, he was only interested in signing things in front of the cameras, holding rallies, and tweeting insults. The staff ran everything while current prez would have his "executive time," which was the euphemism for watching hours of TeeVee and tweeting.

I never thought anyone, by comparison, could make Richard Nixon look like a choirboy, but here we are 46+ years later and it's been far, far worse.
Sorry to disappoint you. We all did just fine before Trump was president. Perhaps you are projecting since you and your ilk had a major meltdown when Hillary lost. We're not like you. If Biden wins fair and square, we'll get on with our lives.

Why are you in here protesting so much? If you are 100% certain that Biden won fair and square, then you should be cool, calm, collected and confident. IOW, you should sitting back and watching everything play out. Yet you and your ilk are anything but. What are you all so afraid of?

Old 12-02-2020, 06:12 PM

3,560 posts, read 1,654,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Biden can't lead himself off a stage. Forget about leading anyone else anywhere.

You mean like feeble old Don not being able to navigate a small ramp?

Old 12-02-2020, 06:15 PM

18,096 posts, read 15,676,604 times
Me and my ilk?

I'm not a democrat. I don't have "ilk."

But Trumpies are too willfully ignorant and dug-in to realize there is a wide swath across the political spectrum, and not everyone who isn't a fan of the current prez is a "leftist" or a "liberal." They don't get it and never will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies