Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2020, 12:45 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,283,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
Nobody who has lived in the USA for a while has been a fan of every president that has been in office during that time. Some may have been a fan of none. I have certainly lived in this country under presidents that I disagreed with the majority of the time. I have always considered every president my president regardless. That is part of the social compact that underpins this country.
Until a President receives 90% of the vote (which will never happen), around half the country will not be pleased with the outcome of an election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Like the “never my president” from your fellow libs in the past 4 years?

Sure, I will enjoy it
The root of the problem now. The left went whacky 4 years ago. All we're seeing now is revenge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2020, 12:51 PM

6,631 posts, read 4,298,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
I really don't care what he does as long as he's not Trump. Yeah, Trump was that bad.
This is what so many trumpsters don't get - We Independents and some Republicans voted against Trump, not so much for Biden. This election was about civility and character - THAT is why Biden won. If there was a revote, I bet he'd win by an even larger margin now, given Trump's recent shenanigans.

Old 12-05-2020, 01:05 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,015,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Just in case you doubt that Joe Biden's pals are conducting forced organ harvesting on captured slaves:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoff...nt-new-report/

Biden wants to increase trade with human butchers, are you jiggy with that?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuarta...se-made-goods/

Read Joe Bidens direct quote "we want China to grow"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-entering-wto/

Forced abortions by China as reported by NPR...you okay with NPR?

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/14/66769...-to-kazakhstan

What else do you need me to prove? Are you still in denial?
Very excited for forced organ harvesting on captured slaves. If Biden can’t get it done Kamala will do it when she’s president. I’m personally waiting till organs are turned into Solent green. You know us libs, blood thirsty.

Old 12-05-2020, 01:29 PM

21,873 posts, read 25,129,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Until a President receives 90% of the vote (which will never happen), around half the country will not be pleased with the outcome of an election.

The root of the problem now. The left went whacky 4 years ago. All we're seeing now is revenge.
Just upping the game of increasing partisan snowflake behavior since at least Bush. Couldn't really tell you have far it goes back beyond that, not old enough to really cognizant of those things. Lots of snowflake during Bush, more snowflake during Obama, more snowflake under Trump, and even more snowflake now during the transition period leading up to Biden.

It's hard for me to see how the left can trump the level of snowflake currently being exhibited, but then I thought the same thing when the left was going full snowflake on Trump. Never underestimate the abilities of special snowflakes to be special, I suppose. Definitely will be interesting if the left decides to keep playing the I can be a more beautiful, unique snowflake game and doesn't throw in the towel when the inevitable happens and another Republican becomes President.

Old 12-05-2020, 01:55 PM

3,677 posts, read 2,560,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Just in case you doubt that Joe Biden's pals are conducting forced organ harvesting on captured slaves:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoff...nt-new-report/

Biden wants to increase trade with human butchers, are you jiggy with that?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuarta...se-made-goods/

Read Joe Bidens direct quote "we want China to grow"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-entering-wto/

Forced abortions by China as reported by NPR...you okay with NPR?

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/14/66769...-to-kazakhstan

What else do you need me to prove? Are you still in denial?
oh God where to start with these stupid links.

OK I'll start from the bottom. so the first link is from 2018, next no one is in denial except you guys with this whole president thing, that China has for a LONG LONG TIME had human rights abuse allegations.
They are a communist country.

NEXT you are a huge hypocrite. I don't see you railing against all those cheap CHINA made goods (uhm you're laptop my dear) the clothes, electronics and every thing else that ism ade in china. when you go to Walmart and purchase that 3.99 tee shirt you support China, so please spare me the faux outrage.

Not replying to the Breitbart link.

we are now in a global economy so yeah I am ok with trade with China, I'm personally more worried about their stealing trade secrets but once again, IT'S OUR OWN AMERICAN GREED.

Pot meet kettle, AMERICA has been the leader in human rights abuses since the beginning of it's existence from entire annihilation of races to the enslavement of others.

Girlfriend you better hope that God never ever gives us what we truly deserve.

Old 12-05-2020, 02:19 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,658,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Just upping the game of increasing partisan snowflake behavior since at least Bush. Couldn't really tell you have far it goes back beyond that, not old enough to really cognizant of those things. Lots of snowflake during Bush, more snowflake during Obama, more snowflake under Trump, and even more snowflake now during the transition period leading up to Biden.

It's hard for me to see how the left can trump the level of snowflake currently being exhibited, but then I thought the same thing when the left was going full snowflake on Trump. Never underestimate the abilities of special snowflakes to be special, I suppose. Definitely will be interesting if the left decides to keep playing the I can be a more beautiful, unique snowflake game and doesn't throw in the towel when the inevitable happens and another Republican becomes President.
You used the word, "snowflake" 9 times in this post. I wonder if that is a City-Data record?

Old 12-05-2020, 02:25 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,409 times
The truth is no one cares who thinks or feels that one person or another is their president. Your feelings do not matter. What matters is the Constitution, which is now safe again with Trump leaving on Jan. 20.

Old 12-05-2020, 02:39 PM

21,873 posts, read 25,129,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
You used the word, "snowflake" 9 times in this post. I wonder if that is a City-Data record?
I've got to get my practice in if I'm expected to outsnowflake the impressive display being presented to us when the next Republican President is elected. Lots of ground to make up

Old 12-05-2020, 05:43 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,908,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
The truth is no one cares who thinks or feels that one person or another is their president. Your feelings do not matter. What matters is the Constitution, which is now safe again with Trump leaving on Jan. 20.
If Trump is gone, there will be no one left to defend the constitution, America is screwed... Welcome to Cuba..

Old 12-05-2020, 11:32 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
If Trump is gone, there will be no one left to defend the constitution, America is screwed... Welcome to Cuba..
Why would you think he knows anything about our Constitution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies