Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2020, 10:00 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,588,087 times

Advertisements

Biden will always be "not my president" to me. i will have to tolerate him like I did the obama presidency, hoping he will just be a quiet old man, not doing much, not getting us into war or screwing up things worse than ever. I hope it will be a snoozefest and not much damage will have happened. Thats if Trump does not manage to overcome thru current litigation.

though something very unsuspecting might happen to pull Trump thru, i wont lose hope till inauguration day in January. then i will have to come to the realization that all the attempts to prove in court Trumps' evidence have now come to the final and there wont be another chance.

There HAS been a lot of evidence, there was cheating and shenanigans, but if Trump's team cant find enough votes to overturn the numbers that Biden has, then the proof of cheating will have been for naught, i.e, if bidet 'won" by 10,000 votes, but Trumps' team can only find 5,000 fake votes, then it still is not enough to overturn the 10,000.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2020, 11:01 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Biden will always be "not my president" to me. i will have to tolerate him like I did the obama presidency, hoping he will just be a quiet old man, not doing much, not getting us into war or screwing up things worse than ever. I hope it will be a snoozefest and not much damage will have happened. Thats if Trump does not manage to overcome thru current litigation.

though something very unsuspecting might happen to pull Trump thru, i wont lose hope till inauguration day in January. then i will have to come to the realization that all the attempts to prove in court Trumps' evidence have now come to the final and there wont be another chance.

There HAS been a lot of evidence, there was cheating and shenanigans, but if Trump's team cant find enough votes to overturn the numbers that Biden has, then the proof of cheating will have been for naught, i.e, if bidet 'won" by 10,000 votes, but Trumps' team can only find 5,000 fake votes, then it still is not enough to overturn the 10,000.
There has been zero evidence in the eyes of credible people. If you enjoy believing lies, well, I guess you have a right to your religion.

Old 12-08-2020, 12:25 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,121,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
He's a senile old man, who is cognitively incapable of being my President.

He can't even play with a Dog w/o falling down and breaking bones...he's feeble & weak.

He wants to increase our trade with China, even after China knowingly created, then exported, a Pandemic to us. Even after China steals our patented products/intellectual property, and harvests human organs from captive slaves. These are Bidens pals.

That makes Biden an enemy of the state, in my book.

Biden will embarass America, like no President has ever done before. Biden will take voters remorse, to a whole new level.

Joe Biden is a liar, who only cares about himself. A rich old White racist who has never had a real job in the private sector, and is a federal government parasite.

He's a corrupt lifelong politician, with a dirty family full of drug addicts, crooks, & marital cheaters.

Even Kamala Harris believes Tara Reade's claims that Joe Biden raped her. Her boss; the rapist.

The way Biden inappropriately touches, and sniffs little girls, and women sickens me.

I will verbally attack this war mongering imposter every day from now, until he's gone.

I will hold Dems accountable for this train wreck. Biden makes the current guy look good.

and Donald lost to that guy!!!!!!! Deal with it.

Old 12-08-2020, 12:46 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,588,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
There has been zero evidence in the eyes of credible people. If you enjoy believing lies, well, I guess you have a right to your religion.
amazing how one man, is the same man, but voters and non-voters can have two totally opposing viewpoints. how did this happen? It ranges from those who love him to those that hate him like a demon Nazi. How can this be?

I think it maybe partially due to how you watch your favorite news and how they frame him. Or how CNN will not show any good stories about Trump but only bad. Fox news will show good stories about Trump, so he gets good reviews there.

i was at my dentist yesterday and amazing he was telling me how he views trump as very evil .. he told me to listen to CNN, he even believes CNN is legitimate.

So i think this is why you hate Trump and I like trump. you and me have been exposed to two different news views. Plus also, the other factor - does Trump do what you want for america or not? Depending on that, you will love him or hate him. You might hate what he does wtih immigrants or illegals. you might like it. if your family is an immigrant you might be more sensitive to his actions towards illegals. or maybe you love the police, if so, you will love how Trump supports them. if you are a leftist agitator, you will hate Trump for sticking up for police. If you had a family member that Trump allowed to be set free (because they were in there in jail wrongly) you will love him. if not, you may not.

So each of us has views that may be different but it doesn't change who he is.

Old 12-08-2020, 02:54 PM

1,227 posts, read 1,281,094 times
There's no room for discussion of policies when Trump's character is so rotten to the core.

Once upon a time, millions of American Christians lectured us that character counts.

Old 12-08-2020, 03:22 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,638,417 times
Most Dems. did not recognize Trump as a legitimate POTUS, and most Republicans will not acknowledge Biden as a legitimate POTUS. Even more with Harris. It's that simple.

Old 12-08-2020, 03:36 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
Most Dems. did not recognize Trump as a legitimate POTUS, and most Republicans will not acknowledge Biden as a legitimate POTUS. Even more with Harris. It's that simple.
Most Trumplicans .

Old 12-08-2020, 03:42 PM

3,733 posts, read 5,966,065 times
"Even more with Harris" because......? I can't wait for your truthful answer.

Old 12-08-2020, 04:10 PM

6,632 posts, read 4,300,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
I know a lot of Republicans who are very happy that Biden won..

Old 12-08-2020, 04:11 PM

6,753 posts, read 5,054,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Right. PROVE that seven million votes are fraudulent. You can't - and neither can Rudy. Rudy has NOT ONCE alleged fraud in court, because he would be sanctioned for LYING.

There was nothing fraudulent about this election except the irresponsible, treasonous, seditious lies of the fake president.

Shame on all the fools who support this con man. Hard to believe Americans can be this stupid - but clearly, they are.

Right out of Deliverance - guns and all - at the MI SOS house. You can't make this stuff up.

And, it will get worse before it's over. Trump loves lying and whining - and doesn't give a damn about the consequences.
Yup. The door is closing on trying to use the courts. What is next in the game plan?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies