Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2020, 02:18 PM

14,968 posts, read 9,810,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Patriots support what is good for the country. Not themselves. Thanks for revealing your true self.
How do you feel about Nancy Pelosi?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2020, 02:31 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,664,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton1944 View Post
Elections have results. You may not like Trump but he has brought prosperity to the USA. Just look at your investments , if you have any. He recognized that China is NOT our friend and should be considered a potential enemy. Russia?? They are a "has been' country. Not too be ignored entirely, but not as aggressive as they were. He slowed illegal immigration into the USA. Like it or not, they are Illegal. PERIOD!! Our tax dollars support them. Sure they want a better life than what they have. Do it legally. What is the problem with that? Every country in the world have laws to prevent people from flooding into their country. Walls work!
Europe has been abusing the USA for funds that they should be paying for their own protection of their own borders... He saw what was going on and made some adjustments. Good for him. Those European countries have been riding on our tax dollars for YEARS. Those are OUR tax dollars that they spend on them selves. Look at the recent peace Treaties between countries that have been killing each other for years, in the Middle East. Amazing!! Will they last ?? Time will tell. But it's never happened with former Presidents. Repub or Dems.
The list of accomplishments are truly unheard of from former administrations. You may not like the way he talks but he sure has strived to Make America Great again.
If you truly believe any of what you wrote, you are extremely naive and have been brainwashed. China does not have to be our friend or enemy. We are mutually dependent on each other. It accomplishes nothing to accuse China of unfair trade practices. No company in the U.S. has to buy anything from China or manufacture anything in China. They do it because it is mutually beneficial.

Russia is a different situation. Trump is clearly afraid of Putin. We are barely trading partners with Russia. They have not been successful at manufacturing. Their economy would be zilch without oil and gas exports.

Most of the rest of what you wrote is simply Trump propaganda. I don't think he ever understood how much he didn't know.

Old 12-12-2020, 03:05 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Seems this is a problem with both parties. Once they get in, they do not leave until they stop breathing.
Agreed. I'm all for term limits for politicians. And for the SCOTUS too.

Old 12-12-2020, 04:15 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
So, what is Biden going to do for you other that he's a democrat?

I'm worried what he's going to do to Americans.
He is not going to be a lunatic like the one that will be leaving in a little more than a month and that is a good start. Biden will be too busy to spend days tweeting with his lies and pity parties.

Old 12-12-2020, 07:05 PM

13,685 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Technically, the title is wrong. The OP proclaims that he or she will 'NEVER see" Biden as his President.

Will the OP never 'watch' anything involving President Elect Biden?

It's really a stupid statement.

Old 12-12-2020, 08:46 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,294,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
He's a senile old man, who is cognitively incapable of being my President.

He can't even play with a Dog w/o falling down and breaking bones...he's feeble & weak.

He wants to increase our trade with China, even after China knowingly created, then exported, a Pandemic to us. Even after China steals our patented products/intellectual property, and harvests human organs from captive slaves. These are Bidens pals.

That makes Biden an enemy of the state, in my book.

Biden will embarass America, like no President has ever done before. Biden will take voters remorse, to a whole new level.

Joe Biden is a liar, who only cares about himself. A rich old White racist who has never had a real job in the private sector, and is a federal government parasite.

He's a corrupt lifelong politician, with a dirty family full of drug addicts, crooks, & marital cheaters.

Even Kamala Harris believes Tara Reade's claims that Joe Biden raped her. Her boss; the rapist.

The way Biden inappropriately touches, and sniffs little girls, and women sickens me.

I will verbally attack this war mongering imposter every day from now, until he's gone.

I will hold Dems accountable for this train wreck. Biden makes the current guy look good.
Well, I would guess Joe Biden could care less what “beach 43” thinks of him.

Old 12-13-2020, 02:23 AM

1,500 posts, read 886,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
From a long time health professional, Biden has NO signs of senility...sure he is older, so is your guy, the obese non reading one, that lives on fast food, and considers exercise playing golf using a cart.

Breaking a bone playing with a pet is one of the most common injuries known....happens to most of us, regardless of age or mental status

Old 12-13-2020, 02:30 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Well, if he is the benevolent savior of America that you deluded leftists puff him up to be, he absolutely SHOULD care what 'beach 43' thinks of him, as well as every other American citizen. Yet we both know he doesn't as you already indicated above.

Old 12-13-2020, 07:53 AM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
He is not going to be a lunatic like the one that will be leaving in a little more than a month and that is a good start. Biden will be too busy to spend days tweeting with his lies and pity parties.
I could post a massive list of Biden lies, and creepy behavior, but I'm tired of that.

Clif notes: Trump & Biden are both creepy liars.

So, moving past both politicians character flaws and onto something that matters a lot more...

Biden is a place holder for Obama part Deaux. Obama used Biden and Harris as his conduit for a 3rd term.

Obama's plan was carried out by the deep state, but they couldnt also pull out the Senate, or stem significant losses in the House or the State Houses.

One way or another, Biden will be cast aside in a matter of months, and Obama's 3rd term will come to life through Kamala Harris.

That is why I will never see Biden as my President...he'll be nobody's President for long.

Old 12-13-2020, 08:00 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furnier View Post
Well, if he is the benevolent savior of America that you deluded leftists puff him up to be, he absolutely SHOULD care what 'beach 43' thinks of him, as well as every other American citizen. Yet we both know he doesn't as you already indicated above.

Trump has never cared what the left thinks of him. So why exactly should Biden care what the right thinks of him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies