Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2020, 03:20 PM

10,951 posts, read 3,695,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Interesting...I noticed that none of you anti-Trumps even attempted to refute what the OP wrote. That's because you have no valid counterpoints. Instead you revert to attacking the OP and Trump.

The OP is as lost as Trump, worried about me, me and no one else !!!! bahawah !!!! 2 of the same types
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2020, 03:21 PM

3,677 posts, read 2,561,309 times
Keep calm and carry on
49 days until inauguration day

Old 12-02-2020, 03:23 PM

10,093 posts, read 6,433,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I wuz Educated in Government skools, in Democrat big citees. They tot me fonix. Dems are to blam for my bad speling.
BS. There's always self-improvement, you know.

Old 12-02-2020, 03:24 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I notice that none of the Libs here have refuted that Biden's great pals in China are harvesting organs from their slaves.

Please admit the loser you voted for, is pals with human butchers. They cut baby's out of Mothers wombs too.

Go ahead, make my day, prove me wrong.

Bidens pals, the CCP, who he wants to increase trade with, are butchering humans.

His pals are also butchering Muslims, and placing them in concentration camps for "re-training" What does Omar say about that?
Your the one with the wild rants, why don't you ask why Fearless Leader has made so many China deals for himself and his family, also ask about his secret bank account. If you have concerns with Chinas Human Rights issues than contact Amnesty International or Mitch McConnell he's making out like a bad dog from China.

Old 12-02-2020, 03:24 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
I think you are taking the wrong angle here.

If Biden were to be sworn in, it would be as a usurper and an imposter. Any person who takes occupancy of the oval office by stealing the election will not be the legitimate president for anyone.

Your presentation of Biden as 'not "your" president' implies that he would legitimately be the president for some other group of people. That is not correct and you do the office of the presidency a serious disservice by conceding this degree of unwarranted recognition. He gets none of that.

Old 12-02-2020, 03:25 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
BS. There's always self-improvement, you know.
You can't blame the school for genetics...

Old 12-02-2020, 03:27 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pointer View Post
Trump golfed every opportunity he had and spent more time trolling on Twitter then he did accomplishing anything but filling his families pockets. There were and still are people dying and he’s happily avoiding the problem. Go ahead and hire him at your wonderful establishment and tell us when you are bankrupt. So yes, a bumbling, uneducated person running this country is certainly not my president.
This is so full of falsehoods. You are blinded by hate for Trump that you can't recognize the good he has done. Much as I strongly disliked his predecessor, I wasn't constantly in these forums spewing venom at him. It's a shame that you can't do some research.

You also don't know that every successful person has had bankruptcies. It's not uncommon.

Old 12-02-2020, 03:29 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
I will NEVER see Biden as my President
No one cares who you "see as your President". Evidently, Biden will become President. If I ever get invited to The White House to meet him I will proudly do so.
I voted for Trump.

Don't act like a Democrat. We Republicans are better than that.

Old 12-02-2020, 03:45 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
I think you are taking the wrong angle here.

If Biden were to be sworn in, it would be as a usurper and an imposter. Any person who takes occupancy of the oval office by stealing the election will not be the legitimate president for anyone.

Your presentation of Biden as 'not "your" president' implies that he would legitimately be the president for some other group of people. That is not correct and you do the office of the presidency a serious disservice by conceding this degree of unwarranted recognition. He gets none of that.
Good point. I've watched, read and listened to almost no news since election day but have heard that the democrats have called for "unity". If they manage to pull this fraud off, there will be no unity. Only more animus.

Old 12-02-2020, 03:56 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
It’s not Biden that worries me he hasn’t done anything ever- it’s Harris I am concerned abb
The kavanaugh attack was savage even by squad standards
Biden is the place holder and will be relegated to Harris's limping side kick, like Festus on Gunsmoke. Harris will be "in charge" but will be given her marching orders from democrat power brokers. Harris is a Jezebel not an Abigail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies