Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2020, 10:42 AM

3,072 posts, read 1,302,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYEL1NER View Post
Agreed. I still wouldn't have voted for him had he actually handled the COVID situation at all but I believe now for sure that he would have won. If he can get the kind of turnout and vote numbers he got after botching the response, imagine how he'd done had he not been treating it like a hoax? Comments would be being made about how the pandemic was what was needed for him to finally step into the role of President of the United States and fully embody it, how he was like FDR during the war, a strong leader who gave people hope. Instead of you know, suggesting bleach injections as treatment and contracting the virus himself.
Pretty slow and easy softball that was lobbed to him and he swung and missed bigly.
The problem is anyone who voted for him over COVID was an idiot. Why would you vote out a guy over something that will be over within 6 months for an idiot like Biden who will destroy the economy and jobs?

Old 12-03-2020, 04:04 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
The problem is anyone who voted for him over COVID was an idiot. Why would you vote out a guy over something that will be over within 6 months for an idiot like Biden who will destroy the economy and jobs?
"15 soon to be zero" 9 months ago.

Quarter million dead since. It's getting worse, not better, all over the world cases and deaths are rising.

Trump the man is a failure and a loser, we don't need to go through all that again relying on him.

BTW, Democrats historically do pretty well with the economy.

Old 12-03-2020, 05:58 PM

1,199 posts, read 734,783 times
Quote:
Not sure what reality you live in but we're are about 9 months into this pandemic and things are getting worse.

I mean, having more about 3100 Americans die in a single day from Covid-19 and more than 100K still hospitalized doesn't quite meet the definition of Covid-19 being over.....just saying.

Old 12-03-2020, 06:06 PM

11,261 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Lack of empathy is one of the indicators of narcissistic personality disorder in the DSM-5:

1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance
2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
4) requires excessive admiration
5) has a sense of entitlement
6) is interpersonally exploitative
7) lacks empathy
8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

You only need to match five to fit the criteria. Alas, Trump pretty much ticks every box. I'm sure he'd be an interesting case study.

Hmmm.... Obama definitely meets 5 or more of these as well. Not that this is a prick measuring contest...

Old 12-03-2020, 06:08 PM

6,122 posts, read 3,347,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
He lost because he's a vile, petulant little pus-bucket of a man.
Translation: I read one of his mean tweets and it hurt my feelings.

Old 12-03-2020, 06:08 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
I honestly think that Biden being such a better quality candidate, by a significant margin, than Hill Dawg helped in Lysol Man's demise.

I just reread that sentence and it's insane to think Joe Biden could be markedly better than anyone but here we are.

2020...who knew?

Old 12-03-2020, 06:22 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
Trump is a leader. Say what you will. I feel safer with him as POTUS than I did with any president. He solved tough problems, he beat back the world of danger, killed monsters who had targeted us with impunity, and kicked ass in NATO. He took on true justice reform.

I feel sad for people who don't know what a true leader is. Full of flaws with an uncompromising search for justice.

MAGA

Old 12-03-2020, 06:39 PM

57,301 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
We are running over 200,000 infections, record hospitalizations, almost 3,000 deaths and Trump goes on a 50 minute rant about the election. The voters made the right decision he is a horrible leader.

Old 12-03-2020, 06:43 PM
bu2

24,108 posts, read 14,891,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Hmmm.... Obama definitely meets 5 or more of these as well. Not that this is a prick measuring contest...
I'd say Obama clearly meets 8. I think he's too arrogant to be envious of anyone. "Its hard to be humble" sounds like something Obama would sing about himself. (of course he wouldn't do country).

Old 12-03-2020, 06:48 PM

11,261 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
(Trump) did a lot of things that were good that Democrats opposed, such as his travel restrictions and his cutting of red tape on the vaccine. The rest of the stuff Biden would do is just plagiarizing the Trump steps.

Biden will do absolutely nothing to turn the tide of COVID. He is a pathetic and empty shell. Trump did just as well or better than every other world leader in regards to this crisis. He did the best he could with what he had. To give him no credit whatsoever is just sour grapes and pure spite for the individual. The left hates him with all their heart and will tear him down with everything they have. I say F-them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies