Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2020, 05:03 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,879,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
I'd have to oppose this re-running the election just to appease the Trump-Tards... we managed to hold the senate and take more house seats to maintain a gridlock. There's no guarantee that would happen if we declared martial law to have a "new election" ... what if we got a blue wave?

They need to get over it already. Let Biden come in, screw things up, and the right will get a 2022 red wave in the off year election cycle. This is called long term strategic planning... as opposed to the waaahhh my feewings are hurt short term gratification they want. They remind me of the people suing to have marijuana initiatives thrown out in Montana, South Dakota, and Mississippi. Get over it.
YESSS, this makes total sense.

The next four years will be a field day for the lowlifes, criminals, drug pushers, drug users, illegal aliens, and a nightmare for the working, upstanding average Joes so I agree, give em the rope to hang themselves and by 2024 hopefully enough folks will be sick of criminal coddling, police hobbling (with the inevitible result of rising crime) and switch things up and we'll have Pres candidate who is for law abiders and hard on criminals. And yes makes good strategic sense in the longer term.

I have very low opinions of both Trump and Biden by the way; they both creep me out and both seem like total imbeciles. It's the radical left's adoration of criminals that scares me, is the only reason I would've rather had Trump than Biden. But reallllly wish we'd had two different choices altogether.

I honestly cannot understand how ANYone who is a normal, logic driven citizen -not an overemotional weirdo- can be a fan of either of these sad case men. I made a thread about "who dislikes BOTH" and it died.

Last edited by VexedAndSolitary; 12-03-2020 at 05:15 AM..

Old 12-03-2020, 05:17 AM

26,491 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
To clarify, THINKING you were cheated does not equate to ACTUALLY being cheated. There is no evidence of systemic fraud or even procedural irregularities significant enough to overturn the electoral result.

Schizophrenics can THINK aliens implanted listening devices in their brains, but what is reality does not match what they think.
Yes, 66% of Democrats in a 2018 poll thought Russia changed vote totals for the 2016 poll. Great example of what you are talking about.

Fact is, no matter what happens right now, one side will claim that they were cheated. I don't think the rule breaking by Democrats changed the election result anyways.

Old 12-03-2020, 05:32 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Oh, there is evidence alright. It's just that your masters won't let you admit you know that there is.

Nah, it's those alleging there's evidence who refuse to show it.

WHY is that?

Old 12-03-2020, 05:35 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Nah, it's those alleging there's evidence who refuse to show it.

WHY is that?
It's been shown; you refuse to see it!

Old 12-03-2020, 05:39 AM

8,381 posts, read 4,366,655 times
ITS A CONSPIRACY ...

I'm not sure what 'it' is ... just pick something. Someone will go along with it.

Old 12-03-2020, 05:39 AM

5,104 posts, read 2,049,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Yes, 66% of Democrats in a 2018 poll thought Russia changed vote totals for the 2016 poll. Great example of what you are talking about.
To think there was a time when they was ok with Russia. That reminds me of this meme. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uRMQEwtWq...ibrusskies.jpg

Old 12-03-2020, 05:40 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Redoing the election is not treason. In fact, our legal documents accommodate it if the election is in question. And if any election has been in question over the past hundred fifty years, it would be this one. An election redo is exactly what is needed. ALL HAND COUNTED with representatives from BOTH PARTIES involved and several verifying recounts done AT THE TIME by individuals of all parties involved.
You have ZERO proof of any fraud, it's been told to you time and time again, from members of both parties, and now Trump's handpicked AG.

You can choose to believe what you want, no one said you had to believe in facts, but you can't change the facts, no matter how much you wish you could.

Old 12-03-2020, 05:45 AM

2,391 posts, read 1,405,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Which states audited their recounts?
I know Georgia did along with its hand recount.

Old 12-03-2020, 05:46 AM

13,249 posts, read 7,308,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Martial law is not merely "calling out the National Guard." Martial law is also the suspension of both judicial and legislative functions (or rather, the Executive Branch declaring that the Judicial and Legislative Branches non-functional).

And it's usually done from the lowest level in the smallest region necessary, such as by a state governor rather than the president. To call martial law upon the entire nation (which has never been done before), the president would have to get either Congress or the Supreme Court to agree that they are no longer functional.
Maybe this is the purpose of this flurry of pardons and Rudy Giuliani asking for a pardon. Trump is actually going to attempt this and if it fails they will be protected by pardon. Everyone involved in this attempted power grab. Trump has power of arrest without a hearing he could arrest congress members, and judges so they can't operate against him. They can't impeach. Trump can just declare that courts, and congress are no longer functional and arrest them.

Last edited by kell490; 12-03-2020 at 06:25 AM..

Old 12-03-2020, 05:48 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Any word from prominent Republicans about being "troubled" yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies