Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2020, 07:32 AM

5,865 posts, read 11,922,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I need words, I cannot tell who those people are in the video or whether they are democratic or republican. This could easily be addressed by election officials rather than Youtube. I don't see any stories on this in any major news source with the details including the Atlanta Constitution Journal, all I see is bloggers.
One of the fact checking sites did a pretty good job of breaking down the Fulton County video.

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2...dismissed.html

Old 12-06-2020, 07:33 AM

1,600 posts, read 939,118 times
That fat checking site, like most, is debunked. Poll watchers were told to leave because it was plastered all over the news back on that day. Sworn testimonies also say they were told to leave. That site is simply taking Gabriel’s explanation as gospel, but he’s lying.

Old 12-06-2020, 07:34 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,389,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
the video shows people leaving but we have no idea if they're R or D and if the person that sent them home ( if that really is what happened ) is R or D. it's not like they're wearing team jerseys with that distinction on the back.
At this point you are FLAILING.

You, and your wretched dEmOcRaTiC pArTy, are POISON to the Constitution!!!

Just another subverted demoralized zombie denying what's clearly RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES!

Old 12-06-2020, 07:34 AM

21,925 posts, read 9,494,494 times
Oh, look who's counting votes:

https://twitter.com/jessiprincey/sta...383296/photo/1

https://twitter.com/jessiprincey/sta...71094808145920

Old 12-06-2020, 07:37 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
At this point you are FLAILING.

then show me what the evidence is to determine the political affiliation of the people in the video.

Old 12-06-2020, 07:46 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,389,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
then show me what the evidence is to determine the political affiliation of the people in the video.
Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

And, here we are.

Get well soon!!!!

https://www.jamesjpn.net/conspiracy/...ting-a-nation/

Last edited by Oldhag1; 12-06-2020 at 08:08 AM.. Reason: Fixed formatting

Old 12-06-2020, 08:04 AM

1,718 posts, read 1,055,424 times
Ohhhhhh SNAP !

Old 12-06-2020, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Interviewer: The Soviets ....

none of that is evidence of the party affiliation of the people in the video.

Old 12-06-2020, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metoque View Post
It’s not worth it.

sure it is, just supply evidence to support your claim.

in this case i'm waiting on the evidence to determine the party affiliations of the people in the video.

Old 12-06-2020, 08:08 AM

1,718 posts, read 1,055,424 times
Yikes.

And here we go...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies