Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2020, 10:48 AM

1,600 posts, read 938,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Have you read the affidavits?
Yep. Everyone should instead of relying on “fact checking” sites

Old 12-06-2020, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Show a story that LeadStories got wrong. Let's see what ya got.
I don’t need to. I do my own fact checking and research. I don’t let sites do my thinking for me.

All Leadstories did was listen to the election officials who were accountable for the cheating lol.

Old 12-06-2020, 10:56 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,089,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metoque View Post
Yep. Everyone should instead of relying on “fact checking” sites
Can you provide a source? I would like to read the affidavits of Republican observers Mitchell Harrison and Michelle Branton, but I can't find them in their entirety. Apparently they were not told to leave, and the content of their affidavits has been misrepresented.

Edit: Don't bother, I found them.

Last edited by AguaDulce; 12-06-2020 at 11:05 AM..

Old 12-06-2020, 11:09 AM

42,832 posts, read 26,218,755 times
Quote:
Motive
His motive is to make money not play political games

Old 12-06-2020, 11:14 AM

88,930 posts, read 44,757,135 times
Quote:
Dominion voting machine from GA forensically analyzed and witness will testify that votes were digitally switched from Trump to Biden

https://mobile.twitter.com/SSG_PAIN/...42963420016640

The dam is breaking.
I saw that. Ware County, GA. They tested a Dominion machine by running an equal number of ballots for Trump and Biden and the machine tabulated a 26% swing in favor of Biden. Thinking it was an error, they ran the test again and got the exact same results.

For some reason no one has ever explained, the machines can be programmed to weight votes by whatever algorithm is chosen. In this machine's case, the weighting was:

1 Trump vote = 0.87 vote
1 Biden vote = 1.13 vote

These machines were used in some precincts in 28 different states.

Why in the hell is anyone using machines that can weight votes in the first place? That sure doesn't seem on the up and up. 1 vote should equal 1 vote.

Old 12-06-2020, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yes, of course. We have many affidavits, which are sworn statements under penalty of perjury, that the Democrats told everyone that they were stopping the count (a toilet leaked on the other end of the building, which had long been fixed, but that was their excuse), and we SEE THEM LEAVE RIGHT ON THE VIDEO!

You liberals are going to just deny, deny, deny what is right in front of your eyes.
I read the affidavits of two of the Republican observers, Exh. 28 – Affidavit of Mitchell Harrison, and Exh. 29 – Affidavit of Michelle Branton. They do not mention that they were told to leave.

Old 12-06-2020, 11:16 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,740,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
You gave your interpretation of the video. The video has been explained and debunked by elections officials and people who actually know things.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewals...-in-suitcases/

The "suitcases" were normal ballot containers.

"Plus, the state investigator told Lead Stories that partisan election observers were never told to leave the counting room on election night, but instead left voluntarily after some staff members went home — and although Democratic and Republican observers are allowed to watch vote-counting in Georgia, they are not required to be present (the Secretary of State’s office told Forbes it is investigating why partisan observers left before ballot-scanning ended)."

There was a state appointed monitor there.

Everything that was in the video are just normal ballot processes. Believe every conspiracy theory you want it won't change facts.
Something is not passing the "smell test" here..... One observer said they were told to go on a "break" and when they came back, they were locked out of the room. Why on earth would you need to lock someone out, unless you were doing something nefarious? Also, there was no water damage, just a toilet overflowed. Is that cause to shut everything down? Too much stink in the room of flies. Why did they cover the windows with paper so the observers could not see inside?

Old 12-06-2020, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I saw that. Ware County, GA. They tested a Dominion machine by running an equal number of ballots for Trump and Biden and the machine tabulated a 26% swing in favor of Biden. Thinking it was an error, they ran the test again and got the exact same results.

For some reason no one has ever explained, the machines can be programmed to weight votes by whatever algorithm is chosen. In this machine's case, the weighting was:

1 Trump vote = 0.87 vote
1 Biden vote = 1.13 vote

These machines were used in some precincts in 28 different states.

Why in the hell is anyone using machines that can weight votes in the first place? That sure doesn't seem on the up and up. 1 vote should equal 1 vote.
Exactly!

Old 12-06-2020, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
One observer said they were told to go on a "break" and when they came back, they were locked out of the room. Why on earth would you need to lock someone out, unless you were doing something nefarious?
To which observer (or affidavit exhibit number) are you referring?

Old 12-06-2020, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I read the affidavits of two of the Republican observers, Exh. 28 – Affidavit of Mitchell Harrison, and Exh. 29 – Affidavit of Michelle Branton. They do not mention that they were told to leave.
I won’t be in front of my computer for a bit, so I’ll have to look later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.