Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2020, 08:33 AM

4,265 posts, read 11,424,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
The reality is that the Trump supporters are not going to accept any solution other than Trump won. Funny because they accuse others of TDS but yet fail to see it in themselves.
So to them everything going against Trump is part of the Deep State.

1. They loved Kemp and other governors until they went against Trump, now they are Deep State
2. They loved Barr but now he is Deep State
3. They loved all the lower court Judges put there by Trump until they rule against him, now they are Deep State
4. They were happy when Trump added the three Supreme Court judges but now they are Deep State

Now someone based in reality would look at all of the above and come to a different conclusion but when you are deep in a Cult, all you see is what you want to see regardless of how outrageous it sounds.

None of those cases went anywhere with those “witnesses” because when you are a witness what you say must be backed up with facts in court, not YouTube videoed or hearsay. They couldn’t prove anything in court, that’s what they were thrown out.
Excellent point. Wish I could rep you again.

How can Trump supporters not see the simple reality.....Trump cannot accept defeat....not because there was any election fraud, but because he is mentally ill. He is a total narcissist with a borderline personality disorder. He has repeated angry outbursts whenever he doesn’t get his way and then proceeds to threaten others. Whenever anyone dares to speak against him, he either fires them or disparages them over and over again. Even those who he formerly supported with vigor. He Twitters incessantly, more than a teenager lamenting a lost love. This is NOT normal behavior. He’s nuts, pure and simple and this country will be so much better off when he is removed from office. He’s a threat to our nation on so many levels.

Old 12-13-2020, 08:35 AM

8,299 posts, read 3,812,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Actually, I am sorely disappointed that not even one of the "witnesses" who signed affidavits was drug into court to have it shredded by cross examination. That could have put a swift end to the entirety of the legal Kabuki theater performances.
Something of the sorts happened in Arizona. Trump's lawyers showed that their witnesses' affidavits were false. As a result, cross examination did not occur. It's unusual for a legal to prove that their own witnesses were lying.

Old 12-13-2020, 08:38 AM

19,025 posts, read 14,205,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
The reality is that the Trump supporters are not going to accept any solution other than Trump won. . . They couldn’t prove anything in court, that’s what they were thrown out.
If you believe in the honesty and integrity of American Just-us you've been watching too much TV.
I suggest that you spend a few weeks monitoring real court cases and see the shenanigans that go on.
Unlike the movies, with dramatic poses and erudite speakers arguing fine points of law, courts often follow carefully choreographed processes and procedures that ignore such things as evidence, truth, and facts.
Haven't you ever wondered why a HIGH PRICED ATTORNEY wins more cases that a poor barrister?
If the law is the same for all, why would an expensive attorney prevail more than an inexpensive one?
Best you discover that one for yourself. . . you wouldn't believe me.

Old 12-13-2020, 08:42 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
If you've actually read these affidavits, you wouldn't be asking this question.

Old 12-13-2020, 08:45 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
you all Trump haters, the reason we are fighting for this election is that all the crap they did to us, they did it to you and to me. They stole the election and disenfranchised a legal vote with an illegal vote. No one likes when people cut in line, take your place, steal your stuff.

I hope Trump pulls thru this and wins for we the people. The US Constitution was dissed illegally, and a bunch of poeple thought they could game the system in order to make their boy win.
He lost and it is time to move on.

Old 12-13-2020, 08:47 AM

37,180 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
It’s not just the fraud that needs to be prevented for next time, although that’s the most critical, we also need to look at the harassment the Dems perpetrated on the Republicans during Election Night. They were bullied, cursed at, and threatened, being treated as if they were the enemy of the state and the Democrats “the good guys.”

It’s the main reason I didn’t volunteer this cycle. It’s bad enough to have been at parties (up through last winter) having arrogant liberals berate Trump voters as morons and racists, but I didn’t need to be treated like a criminal for volunteer efforts.

So that’s the other thing. Liberals have to behave as if Democrats and Republicans are equal (even if they don’t believe that), and stop treating Republicans worse than a lowlife street thug or an illegal alien.
That was Trump in the first debate with Joe Biden. When the Republicans stop promoting loud mouthed lowlife street thugs, the Democrats will quit denouncing them for what they are.

Old 12-13-2020, 08:47 AM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times
The fix is in and our votes do not matter.

If Trump had won the Democrats would have rioted. If the cheating and manipulation of the ballot counting was taken seriously and the election was over turned, which it should be, the Democrats would have rioted.

In 2016 we took a gamble on Trump and we won but in 2020 the "house' stacked the odds against him and they made him lose.

Today we are taking a gamble on the very future of America by electing Biden an aging and failing man with Harris eagerly waiting in the wings to enact her orders to bring the agenda of the extreme Left to America.

A Trump win would have been a sure bet for America to burn at the hands of the Democrats.

A Trump loss is a bet that America won't burn today but it is a real possibility in the near future.

DC seems to have done what they do best. They kicked the can down the road.

Old 12-13-2020, 08:50 AM

37,180 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug1967 View Post
I'm pretty sure one has created an alter account to post under. It seems that one preferred to post as a new person rather than facing the music under their real account.
These things happen, or should I say continue to happen. There are always paid posters in an election year who fall by the wayside when the votes are counted. Others, as you say, are simply too ashamed to admit they horse they backed ran the wrong way.

Old 12-13-2020, 09:02 AM

13,248 posts, read 7,312,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
The Pubs say they have 1,000 sworn affidavits from election workers who witnessed election fraud.

Why won't the courts listen to what these people have to say?

Some have very specific verbal evidence, that could be easily verified, or refuted, with the courts help. I've read many of their accounts, & they seem very real to me.

This isn't making any sense. Not even allowing video evidence that clearly shows after hour counting by Dems in a State that was decided by 10,000 votes seems insane. Even Dems must be wondering about that case. If they came out and said the video's a fake, then okay...but they are not.

These are not all Democrat inserted Judges either, which makes it even weirder.

It all appears contrived to me now....unreal....artificial. I feel like I'm living in "The Truman Show" movie.

I know in one case the courts said the Pubs didn't have standing. So go find someone with standing, and bring the suit back the next day....duh!

Are we all living in some kind of artificial existence? Is there a crack in the Matrix? Is it all scripted?

And now, suddenly, a tidal wave of evidence against the Biden family crime syndicate is being shoved down our throats by the media. They are forming a special grand jury to convict the Biden's. Why let Joe become President, then hold his family accountable? You know holding them accountable, will lead back to Joe.

Is this just a plan to insert Kamala Harris into the office of President, after the Dems rejected her in the Primaries? It can't be that, because Joe could just as easily be shown to be incompetent in a few months, & reach the same goal, with a lot less effort. That is a head fake.

None of this is what it appears. The Puppet Masters are conducting a show, & we are the stars, but don't see it. Right now, the script has the Dems coming out on top, is that a mirage? Does act 2 take some odd turn?

Is this all a master plan to get us to start killing each other, so the gov't can re-set us into a new way of life, using the military? Note the stories this morning about arrests in DC after the otherwide peaceful pro-Trump gathering. Someone is trying as hard as they can to stir us into a violent frenzy.

I ain't falling for it. I reject their hate baiting. It's past time for Reds & Blues to join forces, to reject Washington DC, and the corruption there, in our media, & in our economy. We need to take it all back.

We need to start directing our frustration toward the source of our unrest, & its not each other! It's the top 1%. It's never been clearer to me than it is now. We are all being played.

If we came together now, at this moment of unrest, they would FREAK OUT! We need to take it all away from them, because they are all corrupt power hungry parasites.
I suggest you take a break from politics taking this all to seriously.

Old 12-13-2020, 09:06 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Trump has convinced Trumpers to donate $200 million to him. That was the whole plan. Election fraud was just the carrot dangled out there motivate Trumpers to open their wallets. After this there will be another reason to send him money. Nothing like a so called billionaire begging mostly working class people to fork over some of their hard earned money to him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies