Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2020, 08:40 AM

37,192 posts, read 19,200,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Sorry .... but your elementary school child attempt to discredit could only work on a very VERY stupid person. (And I apologize to all elementary school children for the comparison, because most of them aren’t that dense)

I don’t care (and neither would anyone else with an iota of basic common sense) who actually reports or posts a legitimate video of criminals committing crimes on camera ..... especially when the source of the video is the criminal themselves LOL. The ONLY way to discredit such direct video evidence of this nature would be to prove the video itself is a fraud, and of course, that’s gonna be hard to do, since the criminal herself live streamed it from her own phone, with commentary LOL

The thing that really astounds me is how you people on the left so staunchly and consistently and uniformly defend, gloss over, and try to coverup criminal conduct? Is this a prerequisite for being a democrat? Seems your Democrat leaders have no problem whatsoever finding enough criminally minded leftists to fill arenas with crooks to commit fraud, nor any shortage of you to attempt to cover it up, after the fact.

Sickening
Take it to the AP. If they run with the story, I'll be happy to discuss it with you. Until then, I'll sit pat with my assessment of screwball conspiracy theorists on YouTube.

Your opinion of me would only be of importance if I cared about it.

Old 12-14-2020, 09:02 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Trumplicans worried about criminal behavior?

It’s about damn time

Old 12-14-2020, 09:05 AM

7,826 posts, read 2,728,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trumplicans worried about criminal behavior?

It’s about damn time
LOL....Now it's an issue

Old 12-14-2020, 09:17 AM
bu2

24,102 posts, read 14,885,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
Since there's no proof of actual fraud presented, there's nothing anyone can do to investigate further.
You can stick your head in the sand all you want. It doesn't make the fraud go away.

If you really are a lawyer, you know its a lot more evidence to prove someone committed fraud than to prove that election rules were ignored. And its even more difficult to prove those dead people and illegal aliens voted for Biden.

Old 12-14-2020, 09:17 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Sorry .... but your elementary school child attempt to discredit could only work on a very VERY stupid person. (And I apologize to all elementary school children for the comparison, because most of them aren’t that dense)

I don’t care (and neither would anyone else with an iota of basic common sense) who actually reports or posts a legitimate video of criminals committing crimes on camera ..... especially when the source of the video is the criminal themselves LOL. The ONLY way to discredit such direct video evidence of this nature would be to prove the video itself is a fraud, and of course, that’s gonna be hard to do, since the criminal herself live streamed it from her own phone, with commentary LOL

The thing that really astounds me is how you people on the left so staunchly and consistently and uniformly defend, gloss over, and try to coverup criminal conduct? Is this a prerequisite for being a democrat? Seems your Democrat leaders have no problem whatsoever finding enough criminally minded leftists to fill arenas with crooks to commit fraud, nor any shortage of you to attempt to cover it up, after the fact.

Sickening
The thing that really astounds me is how you trump supporters so staunchly and consistently and uniformly defend, gloss over, and try to defend trump's lack of presidential conduct? Is this a prerequisite for being a trump supporter? Seems your leader, trump, has no problem whatsoever finding enough criminally minded followers to fill arenas with liars alleging fraud without any evidence whatsoever, nor any shortage of you to attempt to make up more lies, after the fact.

Old 12-14-2020, 09:18 AM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
This point keeps getting ignored and handwaved away, especially by Trump supporters, but I think it's vital for everyone to understand why upwards of 57 lawsuits went nowhere.

When attorneys go into court, as they did, and then admit to the judge they are not alleging fraud took place, as they did, then that suit is over and it gets dismissed.

It's not complicated nor is it a conspiracy. You want to allege fraud you have to go into court and prove it through evidence. If you instead moonwalk it back in front of the judge and admit you don't have evidence to prove fraud or you say you're not actually alleging widespread fraud took place, then what do you expect is going to happen?

It's just that simple.
No, you are just that simple. There's a mass of circumstantial evidence that Democrats cheated. But with a secret ballot they can't prove the Democrats cheated for their own candidate.

Old 12-14-2020, 09:21 AM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashvols View Post
I grew up as a Republican, though I've always desired political balance. I came of voting age in 2003, and have voted in every major election locally and nationally. I have always thought of myself as fiscally conservative and socially moderate.

I never liked or got along with the Religious Right, and I grew suspicious of the "grassroots" TEA Party when they seemed to be in lockstep with all of the very socially conservative Religious Right viewpoints.

Over time, I began to see the Republican Party's stance of fiscal conservatism is a farce and only applies conveniently when Democrats are in control. Since then I've become more independent in my views and consider myself a political free agent. I voted third party in 2012 and 2016 before voting for Biden simply because I'm disgusted with what Trump has done in office and feel like a Magic 8 Ball could make better decisions on average.

I feel like Trump has done lasting damage to the Republican Party. I don't like politics in general, but Trump really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Not sure when I will consider voting for a Republican again after this.
The problem is you believe the mainstream media lies.

Some Republicans appropriated the tea party name, but the real Tea Party groups were grass roots fiscal conservatives. A lot of them voted for Perot in 92 and 96. But the media lies as always about conservatives.

Old 12-14-2020, 09:23 AM

1,411 posts, read 1,002,034 times
Soooo.... throwing away 111 unfilled out ballots is your evidence for this massive fraud? He didn't even know who they were for because, hear me out now, "THEY WERE UNFILLED OUT!".

Old 12-14-2020, 09:26 AM

6,662 posts, read 13,333,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
The problem is you believe the mainstream media lies.

Some Republicans appropriated the tea party name, but the real Tea Party groups were grass roots fiscal conservatives. A lot of them voted for Perot in 92 and 96. But the media lies as always about conservatives.
I don't pay attention to the mainstream media, but thanks for your unwanted diagnosis.

Old 12-14-2020, 09:27 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tewest86 View Post
Soooo.... throwing away 111 unfilled out ballots is your evidence for this massive fraud? He didn't even know who they were for because, hear me out now, "THEY WERE UNFILLED OUT!".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies