Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2020, 09:41 AM

1,258 posts, read 1,462,462 times

Advertisements

Here's a good summary and explanation of voter fraud claims, and might explain why the "witness claims" have not held up: https://www.washingtonpost.com/elect...id=hp_politics

Old 12-15-2020, 09:50 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Same goes for you.
i'm not arguing for the existence of a massive convoluted conspiracy.

Old 12-15-2020, 10:32 AM

2 posts, read 1,549 times
Default The fraud is unreal. I just want a secure election

I wish both Republicans and democrats can come together to try to reveal it all.

This should all be transparent. If Biden still ends up with a winning margin after all the fraud is revealed then democracy worked, but it's still pretty bad

If enough fraud is revealed that Trump actually won then he should stay president, obviously.

I just wanted a clean election as possible, and we didn't get that here. Not even close.

The sad thing is whoever is president will be viewed as illegitimate. It's 2020, not 1820

It's ridiculous this could be a repeat of 1876

Old 12-15-2020, 10:34 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,428,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithjump View Post
I wish both Republicans and democrats can come together to try to reveal it all.

This should all be transparent. If Biden still ends up with a winning margin after all the fraud is revealed then democracy worked, but it's still pretty bad

If enough fraud is revealed that Trump actually won then he should stay president, obviously.

I just wanted a clean election as possible, and we didn't get that here. Not even close.

The sad thing is whoever is president will be viewed as illegitimate. It's 2020, not 1820

What is ridiculous is that without a single proven case of widespread fraud some people still think there is widespread fraud.

You can wish for what you want, I just wish people would stop being so damn stupid.

Old 12-15-2020, 10:43 AM

4,265 posts, read 11,422,405 times
What’s ridiculous is that so many people still believe there was widespread voter fraud when there was not one shred of evidence. Stop reading conspiracy theory spewing rags.

Let’s repeat....
Joe Biden is President Elect.
He won the election fairly.
There was no election fraud.
He WILL be inaugurated on 1/20/2021.

Old 12-15-2020, 10:44 AM

546 posts, read 243,005 times
Quote:

The people of the United States HAVE to rise up and make some noise...we have to contact our congressman, our governor, our Secretary of State...anyone that will listen.

The members of our government, all three branches want to get rid of Donald Trump. The media, the heads of many state departments want to get rid of Donald Trump. He is not part of the deep state that wants to keep the money train coming in the station.

That's why they want you to accept what the media tells you...and keep quiet...let it go...

If we want our republic back, we must be speak up!

Old 12-15-2020, 10:49 AM

2 posts, read 1,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unihills View Post
What is ridiculous is that without a single proven case of widespread fraud some people still think there is widespread fraud.

You can wish for what you want, I just wish people would stop being so damn stupid.
You remind me of people who think Covid is a hoax or masks don't work.

[url]https://hereistheevidence.com/[/url]

And I haven't even touched the dominion\smartmatic machines. We don't know 100 percent sure they changed votes, but there is circumstantial evidence there.

You don't even believe in the fraud, so you are proving my point. If Trump ends up staying president democrats will scream it's all rigged

Old 12-15-2020, 10:49 AM

853 posts, read 336,871 times
You guys have no evidence that there is any fraud. Everything the Trump campaign brought before a court was tossed. Trump supporters just can't come to terms with the fact that a majority of Americans don't want him to be president.

His approval ratings were in the negative territory for his entire term. Why are you all so shocked that he lost?

Old 12-15-2020, 10:50 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,586,016 times
Quote:

they did it on purpose to get their man in there. they did not care how they did it. they did it on purpose to create fake ballots. not let legal watchers watch the vote counters. they stretched the laws unconstitutinally to allow the elections to be received and counted long after the deadline, etc etc. they wont want to change when it benefited them.

Old 12-15-2020, 10:51 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,203,370 times
Yes, the fraud is "unreal" as in made up, fake, not real.
The fraud is nothing but conspiracy theory that is spewed on tv or you tube, but not seen when in an actual court.

Were there isolated cases of fraud intentional or accidental? Yes. Just like in every single election.
Was there a multi state wide spread case of election fraud? No. As about 60 court cases have shown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies