Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2020, 11:07 AM

9,907 posts, read 9,578,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by unihills View Post
[/b]

I am trying to decide how many nights of crying myself to sleep it will take for me to get over this.

Right now I'm hovering between zero and one
Yep, i've been on a roller coaster of emotions, sometimes i get my hopes up, sometimes i just accept reality. its the normal stages of grieving. just try to get over it. i havne't felt motivated to do much other than just sit in front of the tv. plus covid shut downs giving me motivation to be a couch potato. the hard part is they keep dangling carrots in front of us, like this friday the 18th they say something big is going to happen.

i guess try to hang in there best you can and do whatever you can to comfort yourself, whether it is just some nice food, or being a bum, and not feeling guilty about it. try to do something so you dont just waste the day away. talk about it here and that helps to vent. I've been writing so many posts im sure people are sick of me. but i found that even Biden voters have been nice to me and explained things in a nice way, i haven't had any rude trollers talk with me.

Old 12-15-2020, 11:07 AM

2,304 posts, read 2,960,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithjump View Post
I wish both Republicans and democrats can come together to try to reveal it all.

This should all be transparent. If Biden still ends up with a winning margin after all the fraud is revealed then democracy worked, but it's still pretty bad

If enough fraud is revealed that Trump actually won then he should stay president, obviously.

I just wanted a clean election as possible, and we didn't get that here. Not even close.

The sad thing is whoever is president will be viewed as illegitimate. It's 2020, not 1820

It's ridiculous this could be a repeat of 1876
Well you are right , right off the bat. The fraud is unreal and that is because it doesn't exist except in the conspiracy prone minds of Trumpers.

Old 12-15-2020, 11:10 AM

21,829 posts, read 25,094,690 times
Quote:
You remind me of people who think Covid is a hoax or masks don't work.

https://hereistheevidence.com/

And I haven't even touched the dominion\smartmatic machines. We don't know 100 percent sure they changed votes, but there is circumstantial evidence there.

You don't even believe in the fraud, so you are proving my point. If Trump ends up staying president democrats will scream it's all rigged
Of course not. There's been no fraud demonstrated. Lots of it alleged at press conferences, very little of the press conference fraud was even presented in court at all to be heard. If Trump wants some traction on his tall tales of fraud, he needs to get working on either finding better evidence or better lawyers who will present that evidence in court.

Old 12-15-2020, 11:14 AM

3,677 posts, read 2,558,410 times
Quote:
I wish both Republicans and democrats can come together to try to reveal it all.

This should all be transparent. If Biden still ends up with a winning margin after all the fraud is revealed then democracy worked, but it's still pretty bad

If enough fraud is revealed that Trump actually won then he should stay president, obviously.

I just wanted a clean election as possible, and we didn't get that here. Not even close.

The sad thing is whoever is president will be viewed as illegitimate. It's 2020, not 1820

Exactly where was the fraud?

I will get behind Trupmp 100% if he/you/republicans ever get around to disclosing all this so called evidence.

where is it? you keep saying it's "there". and I'm sorry, some saying "they may have seen" something or that an ballot wasn't dated is not fraud.

Where are these truck loads of fraudulent ballots? where are all these counters that switched ballots?

I don't view any of the presidents as illegitimate. Trump won in 2016, he lost in 2020

and no this will not be a repeat of 1876

Old 12-15-2020, 11:14 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,696,046 times
Quote:

If Biden still ends up with a winning margin after all the fraud is revealed then democracy worked, but it's still pretty bad
What fraud hasn't been revealed? You are being told there was fraud but with little-to-no evidence of it. You have a presumption of fraud. And yours is a presumption that there is more. Simply put, you'll never be satisfied.

Otherwise, I guess you recognize Biden as the winner and that democracy worked. 42 days and counting since the Election. States with Republican legislatures just witnessed the Electoral Votes being cast and signed. Trump was allowed to use all the legal options available to him.

Can we just move from this already?

Old 12-15-2020, 11:15 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,019,740 times
Cool story, new member. lol

Old 12-15-2020, 11:17 AM

5,252 posts, read 4,671,947 times
At seventy five years of age I can't think of any time in my life that voter fraud came up in the media, in any university study, in any every day conversation, yet, we now find ourselves in a quagmire of open hostility to the system that sustained American politics since the nation was founded. That this has happened before in world history doesn't seem to set in to the Trump loving mind, but that hostility has been the foundation for dictators the world over for centuries.

When we as a country fail to stand up for ourselves, when we allow a whining, devious, man-child leader, to lead us down the path, to that point wherein we lose faith in our most basic political institutions, then we have failed the democratic process. And, by extension, we failed the country. Donald Trump will be remembered in history as the man who asked us to give up our political system and allow him to continue to lead without the bother of an election, and worse, he wants us to believe that the "system" is rigged, when he is in fact, working overtime to rig it in his favor. The Trump circus is over, and the OP is simply deluded, depressed, and wanting more of that hate which Trump fostered among his faithful followers..

Old 12-15-2020, 11:18 AM

1,362 posts, read 872,942 times
It's a strong tell that this site has pinned three editions of "Election Fraud" to the top of its forum. A more sensible term would be "Election Results." This is a form of meta disinformation to fuel unfounded conspiracy theories and fire up a base of gullible muppets. This does not help our country or free and fair elections.

Old 12-15-2020, 11:20 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,206,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohemka View Post
It's a strong tell that this site has pinned three editions of "Election Fraud" to the top of its forum. A more sensible term would be "Election Results." This is a form of meta disinformation to fuel unfounded conspiracy theories and fire up a base of gullible muppets. This does not help our country or free and fair elections.
Time for this one to go away.

Old 12-15-2020, 11:23 AM

17,772 posts, read 13,662,076 times
Quote:

Are you going to go down to the telegraph office to see how this turns out?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.