Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2020, 11:46 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times

Advertisements

You are absolutely right - the fraud is unreal

as in non-existent, made up, a complete fabrication, a lie

Trump started grooming the gullible months in advance and they fell for it hook, line, and sinker

Old 12-15-2020, 11:47 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
This is to occur on Jan 6 2021, as per the constitution.

ok, we both agree that congress is scheduled to meet then and confirm the count of the electoral college.

is this when you believe the "forensic examination" will be presented?

Old 12-15-2020, 11:49 AM

1,226 posts, read 1,279,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryclaire View Post
Humor us then and let us have complete supervised access to all election data...if that is allowed and no fraud found, THEN and only THEN is Biden president.
Sure, let's destroy the entire concept of the secret ballot by letting any yahoos that ask get access to every bit of election material they want.

Old 12-15-2020, 11:52 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrian View Post
Sure, let's destroy the entire concept of the secret ballot by letting any yahoos that ask get access to every bit of election material they want.
yahoos with guns they've been threatening to use for years. The same yahoos who made it so that some of the members of the Electoral College had to go to undisclosed locations to cast their votes because of threats of violence

So sure, let's share the info about people who voted for the other guy. No chance anything bad would ever come from that

Old 12-15-2020, 11:58 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Yes. The fraud is "unreal" because it doesn't really exist. Time to quit your lies and delusions.

I too want a secure election where the outcome is respected, as opposed to one where the President and his minions try to sabotage the outcome and reinstate their rule through undemocratic, un-Constitutional tricks.

Old 12-15-2020, 12:04 PM

13,307 posts, read 7,864,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Time for this one to go away.
Yeah - Put the trash can in front of the door so it they break through, they'll trip over our trash.

That should slow 'em down.

Old 12-15-2020, 12:08 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,041,135 times
Quote:
No, its not too late, not even close. Now I know you all believe CNN propaganda .... but the reality is this .

Not until electors votes are transferred under seal to the President of the Senate, and those votes are counted by him, will the President and Vice President be officially named. This is to occur on Jan 6 2021, as per the constitution. The media doesn’t decide this, and the Biden team, or their phony “Office of the President Elect” doesn’t either.
The electors, who just voted for Biden, do decide this.

The senate counting of the electoral vote is a formality.

So yes, it's over.

Old 12-15-2020, 12:24 PM

943 posts, read 1,320,635 times
Quote:
Not at all sport coupe .... the results of the forensic examination of these machines in Michigan, and the bombshell revelations, is a game changer. That was that first domino that needed to fall, as I have already discussed.

Nope .... this ain’t even close to being over .... in fact, Joe Biden might be closer to finding himself in Cuba wearing an orange jumpsuit, than sitting in the Oval Office. But I think he and Hunter will get a deal they don’t deserve.
Senate GOP leadership, including Mitch McConnell, just told Senate Republicans NOT to object to the election results on January 6. They see the inevitable: President Joe Biden.

https://twitter.com/jakesherman/stat...678918144?s=21

Old 12-15-2020, 12:25 PM

37,170 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
No, its not too late, not even close. Now I know you all believe CNN propaganda .... but the reality is this .

Not until electors votes are transferred under seal to the President of the Senate, and those votes are counted by him, will the President and Vice President be officially named. This is to occur on Jan 6 2021, as per the constitution. The media doesn’t decide this, and the Biden team, or their phony “Office of the President Elect” doesn’t either.

Furthermore, there has been a big media blackout regarding a rather HUGE REVELATION .... it’s importance cannot be overstated, and could .... I say could, not will .... change everything. That huge revelation is the findings of an expert cyber security group who were brought in by the State of Michigan to perform a forensic examination of Dominion Voting Systems. Their findings and conclusions are earth shattering, so much so that the Michigan Attorney General has fought tooth and nail to keep the report sealed and out of public view. She lost, and the report has been released. Subsequent to this new information being revealed, a couple other states are ordering a forensic analysis of these systems too

I have already posted some details of this, and the general conclusions by the security experts who declare the system as “designed to alter the outcome of the election”, but what has not been discussed is the strong indications that voter results could have been manipulated offshore, by foreign hostile entities of the United States. The experts outline how this fraud is designed to do that .... first, the error rate of a voting machines, under federal law cannot exceed .008, yet Dominion’s error rate was 68.05%, by design, to facilitate the fraud. The fraud works like this .... the designed 68% error rate means that 68 out of every 100 ballots fed into these machines were deliberately flagged by the system as errors, so that those 68 would then be placed into a separate batch for transfer to another location, to be adjudicated (corrected). Upon “correction”, those 68 Would then be transferred back to the local system, and the vote count updated to reflect the “corrected” (rigged) count. It was also discovered that the audit trail records which would show where these batches of ballots were transferred to, had been deleted. However, it was reported in the news briefly a while back about a US Special Forces unit who seized servers in Frankfort Germany. These servers had connections to Dominion Voting Systems, so it’s not out of the realm of possibility that these servers may provide the missing data.

So, what does all this mean? It means, this is a big freaking deal .... this now would move the matter from the realm of local election irregularities and alleged violations of election laws, which are covered under state and federal statutes, and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts, to a National Security matter involving a direct foreign cyber attack on the United States, with extreme national security implications. In this instance, the responsibility to deal with such national security threats and attacks on the United States is empowered to the executive branch. The President, and Commander-in-Chief has a broad scope of powers under the constitutional war power act, and executive orders, to directly deal with matters of national defense.

So if the Courts continue this politically motivated stone walling, and facilitating this fraud, the matter may be taken out of their hands entirely.
Now that Mitch is on board with Biden as President-Elect, it's going to make things a lot tougher on the few holdouts who don't want to accept reality. I really do hope Mo Brooks makes an attempt, however. The Trump Crime Story could use a few more comedic sidebars.

Old 12-15-2020, 12:25 PM

1,362 posts, read 873,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
Fraud or no fraud, most of you who voted against Trump because either of party and or hate him for whatever reason(s) (which I don't care to know) and you don't know who you voted for (cutting your noses to spite your faces) who'll put a wrecking ball to the US of A.

This is who you voted, more or less which can be changed/expanded upon as I don't cite to know everything and time will write their "stories":

Biden = crime, using his office of VP for his son Hunter as well as also collecting $ from China and possibly others who would sell out this country for his and others of his/her ilk's gain.

Harris = as the most liberal senator and as I understand it she doesn't like too many people as well as being condescending. I also understand that she slept her way to the top before she being selected as VP by Biden. She also needs to stop stating she's black as she has in the past, when she isn't.

I speak as a registered Independent.
I wish we had great people running for the highest office in the land/free world.
Trump IMO did a good job of American/Americans first, now with #46 and #47 it'll be Americans LAST again IMO and hope I'm proven "dead wrong".

We are all Americans - this post is not meant as slander/hate speech to whomever reads it.
No, not slander at all. How on earth could it be interpreted as such?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies