Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2020, 08:05 AM

5,155 posts, read 4,618,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
?????????????

Is there an alternate universe in which Biden has already been sworn in?

The evidence of the fraud is firm and building. The forensic evidence of a "68% adjudication" (ballot switching) has already been proven in MI and NV and the fact that the security logs have been removed to cover the fraud. That, coupled with the DOD information, proves the fraud.

Now we are just "arguing" over the method by which the coup is reversed- will it be through the courts or through the Insurrection Act? Regardless, Biden will never be president, as his "election" was completely fraudulent and has been discovered.

Unfortunately for the dems, firm evidence is in hand and there is no longer a semantic refuge of "lack of evidence" to claim in discussions. There will be more and more machines in the swing states examined which will show the same manipulation that happened in MI and NV. Trump won by a landslide and the dems were caught off guard. Had they known they would have needed such a massive fraud to "win", they probably would have called it off.
What alternative universe do you live in? Biden won the election, Trump lost. He even lost the popular vote.

I didn't like either side and I'm a libertarian. I find both parties to be abhorrent and while they have differing beliefs, they are the same side of the coin. This country has become a Banana Republic and Trump is a wannabe dictator. Yet, both parties are guilty of it and the country is so divided right now, that we will crumble if we don't start moving center again.

Old 12-16-2020, 08:08 AM

3,677 posts, read 2,558,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug1967 View Post
In 2008 the DNC leader was totally against mail in voting because she said it was a perfect way to cheat.

2008 CNN report says Wasserman Schultz worried about 'signature fraud' from mail-in ballots

Regardless of this election I feel we need to find a way to assure both sides of election integrity going forward.

In 2016 Democrats falsely accused Trump of winning because he was a Russian spy.

In 2020 Republicans are falsely accusing Biden of winning because of massive voter fraud.

It's clear we need an open transparent revamping of election processes.
I agree but here's the thing, there has to be a widespread problem. The issue most folks are having right now is that the Republicans are NOT producing any evidence.

So how do you revamp a process when all you are getting is smoke and mirrors about there being aproblem?

How much do you want to bet that had Trump won he would have been singing the praises of our electoral process and how it is the safest in the world.

Old 12-16-2020, 08:10 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
His wife is Chinese. Makes more sense. Is HE a multimillionaire, too?
This is how McConnell's wife made Mitch a millionaire:

Quote:
Chao—who is married to Senate leader Mitch McConnell—wanted federal officials to “coordinate travel arrangements for at least one family member and include relatives in meetings with government officials.”

Her father, James Chao, founded Foremost Group, a shipping, trading, and finance company now run by Elaine’s sister Angela Chao. While the company is based in New York, its fleet is, per the Times, “overwhelmingly focused on China,” with roughly 72% of the raw materials it has shipped since early 2018 going to China, cargo that “helps feed” Beijing’s “industrial machine, which manufactures steel products that are a point of dispute in the deepening trade war between” China and the U.S.
ELAINE CHAO CAUGHT PIMPING HER FAMILY BUSINESS WITH CHINA

Old 12-16-2020, 08:11 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I heard 20% of Democrats believe there was fraud, ~50% of Independents, % 85% of Republicans. That is over 1/2 of Americans.

curious how the question was framed. do i believe there was fraud in the 2020 election? yes, we've seen there were isolated incidents ( probably on par with most elections ). do i believe there was widespread, significant or organized fraud in 2020? absolutely not.

Old 12-16-2020, 08:17 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
There has to be a process for the ABA to sanction her or disbar her. I hope its being worked on. She has to be the most out of control lawyer I have ever witnessed. And the most dangerous to this country.

Giuliani is a close 2nd.
I know steps have been taken in Michigan.

https://www.michiganadvance.com/blog...rivolous-suit/

Old 12-16-2020, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
...Biden will never be president, ....

the electoral college votes have been submitted. the only thing left is the formality of congress confirming that count. biden becomes president january 20, 2021 at noon eastern time.

Quote:
.... firm evidence is in hand ....
no, there isn't. i don't doubt you believe there is but it won't stand up to scrutiny. if you put your faith in the "forensic examination" your going to be disappointed yet again.

Old 12-16-2020, 08:28 AM

1,362 posts, read 873,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
None of this is true.
Seconded. I replied with a similar but more sarcastic comment, and it was removed for some reason.

Old 12-16-2020, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Haha. But ONLY in the swing state blues cities that he HAD to win.
that's not true. biden won with a 36 electoral vote surplus. he could have lost multiple states and still won the election.

Old 12-16-2020, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohemka View Post
.... and it was removed for some reason.

seems there was a big purge this morning. not sure of the reason.

Old 12-16-2020, 08:48 AM

20,099 posts, read 8,998,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithjump View Post
I wish both Republicans and democrats can come together to try to reveal it all.

This should all be transparent. If Biden still ends up with a winning margin after all the fraud is revealed then democracy worked, but it's still pretty bad

If enough fraud is revealed that Trump actually won then he should stay president, obviously.

I just wanted a clean election as possible, and we didn't get that here. Not even close.

The sad thing is whoever is president will be viewed as illegitimate. It's 2020, not 1820

It's ridiculous this could be a repeat of 1876
that ended a long time ago. The 2016 election was fraudulent, Obama/Biden knew Russia was building a disinformation network as far back as 2014, and did nothing about it. Why would we expect anything different today?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ference-241547
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies