Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2021, 08:08 AM

3,618 posts, read 3,054,504 times

Advertisements

Maybe if Trump were to declare Martial Law and go on a random killing spree of innocent civilians in peaceful, white, upper middle class suburbs throughout America - maybe then people would start to understand the extent of the election fraud that he has had to endure these past 5 weeks.

Old 01-02-2021, 08:10 AM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruitr View Post
Trump does not have 70 million fans. Trump had 70 million voters but they weren't fans. Give it a few years and people will be saying "Trump who?"
not in here they won't. We haven't done enough studies of the long term effects of TDS to say that.

Old 01-02-2021, 08:11 AM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
In the warped minds of those fully entrenched in right wing media, this is the only thing to do...because there is nothing worse than a liberal or a Democrat...even dictatorship and destroying democracy.

It's funny because one of the memes of the right wing media fan is "liberalism is a mental disorder".

Guess who's showing the mental disorder now, supporting completely anti-American authoritarian actions under the guise of "saving our freedoms".

Congratulations Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, etc...you've created legions of absolute fools who would destroy the basic institutions of the country because they've bought your BS.
Kissinger the republican congressman from Illinois nailed it when he called Mark Levin "the Godfather of outrage for profit", he is in good company with those you mentioned. There is big money to be made on the networks that float these conspiracies.

Old 01-02-2021, 08:12 AM

1,231 posts, read 448,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Maybe if Trump were to declare Martial Law and go on a random killing spree of innocent civilians in peaceful, white, upper middle class suburbs throughout America - maybe then people would start to understand the extent of the election fraud that he has had to endure these past 5 weeks.
It's sick. They actually support this because not voting for Trump is a crime against humanity.

Old 01-02-2021, 08:16 AM

5,252 posts, read 4,674,563 times
It's pretty clear by now that the thoroughly deranged have come our of their dark places to annoy, threaten, and maybe even actually DO something to the rest of us. Trump is and always was a true carny barker, that's just who he is, the difficult part of all of this lies in the question of why so many have failed to see Trump for what he really is. He is now attacking his own party for what he sees as their failure to support his notions of a coup in American government..

My guess is that the remains of the Tea Party were resurrected by the likes of Steve Bannon, the guy who's been driving the Trump wagon since day one. Bannon went into a reclusive mode when people figured out his real role in Trump's administration, and upon leaving , he stated: "I can work better when I'm not part of the administration." I don't read right wing news so I don't know what is coming out in that field, but, I do know that Trump has infected a great deal of his followers with an ignorance virus that has caused them to spew nonsense, threats, advocating violence, and seditious acts. I think it's time we "lock em up.."

Old 01-02-2021, 08:19 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I’m telling you folks to give up. This isn’t over by a long shot. As Michael Flynn predicted Trump will be re elected!

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...ed-january-6th
It's not going to happen but have fun believing it.

Old 01-02-2021, 08:20 AM

2,304 posts, read 2,961,788 times
Quote:
I’m telling you folks to give up. This isn’t over by a long shot. As Michael Flynn predicted Trump will be re elected!

Yes, this is all over. What's very clear is that it is just not over for YOU.

Last edited by ABQSunseeker; 01-02-2021 at 08:34 AM..

Old 01-02-2021, 08:24 AM

6,735 posts, read 4,417,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQSunseeker View Post
Yes, this is all over. Unfortunately, it's just not over for you.

That marshal law is a joke. It wont be wasted on an election for a wannabe dictator. Its to enrage his supporters for more money. They're falling in line.

Old 01-02-2021, 08:25 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:

Pardon a criminal and he'll likely say whatever you'd like him to say.

Old 01-02-2021, 08:32 AM

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
And that includes my fat ass that owns a shot gun and 70 million or more supporters as well!
Well, you just go ahead and start shootin' out there in public and see how far you get, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies