Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2020, 06:49 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So Trump forms a PAC after the election is over and raises $207.5M, this isn't about the election it's just an excuse to line his pockets while claiming this was a coup. I never knew how many ignorant people there were until this election. He is obviously using this for personal gain while claiming voter fraud, even the RNC isn't clean having donated $300K to Trump Juniors book.

The level of ignorance is just stunning especially in the middle of a pandemic. This is not a serious effort to expose voter fraud with almost 50 losses in court and 1 win.
No doubt being quite deeply devoted to Trump can do strange to insane things to one's mind. To them, Trump might as well be America's 2nd God.

Old 12-04-2020, 06:50 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
California has now certified its votes. Even if all other votes from non-certified states were to be tossed, Mr. Biden has 279 electoral votes.
LOL. No worries, they're going to spend until the 14th going on about how the house and senate will overturn it. Then another month of going on about ho the military will stop it.

THEN 4 years of insane claims of it being stolen, and Democrats sacrificing children.

Old 12-04-2020, 06:52 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
BREAKING: Multiple Republican congressman and senators have come forward to say they're going to reject Biden's electors and will likely vote to reelect President Trump via contingent election, if the states or courts do not overturn the rampant fraud in 2020 election.

https://twitter.com/CardinalConserv/...97677456515073

Cool story bro.

Old 12-04-2020, 06:54 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
where? be a bit more specific. so far youre making vague accusations. Provide me a link so I have the context here. I am guessing its the 96K that werent returned-which is not unexpected, but now youre talking about something that sounds different.

PS-no im not going to watch some wild youtube video, so if you can give me a readable link that would be best. And yes, I'll even read a OAN link, I might think its nonsense, but at least its something I can read quickly rather then slog through some insane video.

You can see the claim in the lawsuit. The technical support comes from Russ Ramsland's firm.

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-c...2020-11-25.pdf
additionally, incontrovertible evidence Board of Elections records demonstrates that at least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boardsby the voter. Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded. (See Attached hereto, Exh. 9, R. Ramsland Aff.).

Can anyone explain to me why one would have an election system that one walking in with their mail in ballot would be marked as never returned to the election if that was indeed the excuse offered.

Also easy to see ballot injection scams given these two flaws.

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-c...Complaint1.pdf
1 (Braynard Survey). The Briggs analysis identified two specific errors involving unreturned mail-in ballots that are indicative of voter fraud, namely: Error #1:those who were recorded as receiving absentee ballots withoutrequesting them;and Error #2: those who returned absentee ballots but whose votes went missing (i.e., marked as unreturned).Id. Dr. Briggs then conducted a parameter-free predictive model to estimate, within 95% confidence or prediction intervals, the number of ballots affected by these errors out of a total of 96,771 unreturned mail-in ballots for the State of Wisconsin.50.With respect to Error #1, Dr. Briggsanalysis estimated that 16,316-19,273 ballots out of the total 96,771 unreturned ballots were recorded for voters who had not requested them. Id. With respect to Error #2, he found 13,991 16,757 ballots out of 96,771 unreturned ballots recorded for voterswho did return their ballots were recorded as being unreturned. Id.Taking the average of the two types of errors together, 29,594 ballots, or 31% of the total, are troublesome.

Old 12-04-2020, 06:55 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCyou View Post
try explaining this away (evidence now OVERLAPPING & corroborating !!):

For those who don't understand what they are looking at, the bottom blue/red chart is a batch-vote count -vs- timelline chart and the inset is the DVR(surveillance) timeline-vs-motion (bottom red bars) with 'suitcase count video' time circled) - and yes, the MASSIVE uptick in 'blue' votes syncs with 'suitcase count'!!
Probably when the mail in vote batches came in. Seriously, if this was anything real it would have b44en addressed by now, theres been over a month of this nonsense. Trump lost.

Old 12-04-2020, 06:58 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,345,820 times
I have never seen a political candidate or any plaintiff lose so many lawsuits, across so many jurisdictions, in such a condensed timeframe.

Truly, wow.

Old 12-04-2020, 07:00 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
I have never seen a political candidate or any plaintiff lose so many lawsuits, across so many jurisdictions, in such a condensed timeframe.

Truly, wow.

Yet, they claim that the 46th lawsuit will be golden!

Old 12-04-2020, 07:00 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
For anyone who doesn't want to read the link -

"The “Safe Harbor” provision for naming Electors is December 8. What that means is that Congress must accept as valid — without allowing any challenge — the Electors named by a State on or before December 8 if those Electors were chosen in the manner prescribed by state law. The Pennsylvania state officials are not, at this time, prevented by any court order from naming Electors for Joe Biden, and presumably, they will do so on or before December 8 as a result of the popular election which is the manner prescribed by the Pennsylvania legislature for naming Electors. That means those Electors must be accepted by Congress when the Electoral College reports the outcome of their vote.

Justice Alito’s order likely means there are not 5 votes to grant the emergency injunctive relief and prevent the naming of Pennsylvania’s electors — at least not with respect to the complaint filed by Congressman Kelly seeking to declare the entire “vote-by-mail” scheme enacted by the Pennsylvania legislature as a violation of Pennsylvania’s Constitution."

This is not good news for Trump supporters.
I don't think they know that.

Old 12-04-2020, 07:04 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Cool story bro.
Thanks! I put it here just for you.

Old 12-04-2020, 07:05 PM

1,600 posts, read 938,631 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1T...ature=emb_logo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies