Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2020, 12:26 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,157,110 times

Advertisements

Please use this thread to start or continue your theories or disputes of election fraud. This is Part III, you can find Election Fraud Part II here. That thread is now closed.

A reminder of some points that had to be brought up in the two earlier threads on this topic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post

Any post with the words “fake news” in it will be deleted regardless of what else the post says.

ETA - because I am really tired of responding to this in both the thread and through DMs:
Threads are made stickies based on traffic. That traffic includes both those that agree and those that disagree with whatever is being discussed. If you are posting in this thread, including to ask why it is a sticky, YOU are the reason it is a sticky. If you want this thread to be unstuck, the first step towards that goal is for YOU to stop posting in it. At this point (11/15 @ 9 am), now that this has been explained to all at the beginning of the thread, complaining that this thread is a sticky or commenting on its sticky status will be trolling and dealt with as such.

Please remember, no one is forcing you to read or participate in a thread. If you don’t approve of the topic of a thread, you always maintain the option of ignoring the thread.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...ii-merged.html

Old 12-03-2020, 02:33 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
I didn’t see anything in today’s propaganda efforts that’s sticking. Obviously the court stuff is a failure. It’s wild seeing the claims he makes, with no actual evidence. But maybe that’s just from my perspective. Anyone else see this going anywhere, or can we finally move on fro this nonsense?

Old 12-03-2020, 02:47 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,645,402 times
I wonder how long this thread will be necessary? Will people still be boosting these long-debunked theories into the new year?

Old 12-03-2020, 02:56 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I wonder how long this thread will be necessary? Will people still be boosting these long-debunked theories into the new year?
There are folks who swear by Nixon’s innocence to this day.

Old 12-03-2020, 04:06 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Oh, I suspect that these, and even more unbelievable theories, will be around for awhile. You think the following are going to change their minds?

For example:

The recently-pardoned Flynn just retweeted a petition from the oddly-named “We the People Convention” (reportedly a RW Ohio group), for Trump to declare martial law, suspend the Constitution, silence the media, have the military “oversee a national re-vote,” and in cheery conclusion, “to boldly act to save our nation…. We will also have no other choice but to take matters into our own hands, and defend our rights on our own, if you do not act within your powers to defend us.”

According to UT School of Law Professor Steve Vladeck, “The Uniform Code of Military Justice defines as ‘sedition’ one who, ‘with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of lawful civil authority, creates, in concert with any other person, revolt, violence, or other disturbance against that authority.’…”

I suspect most of us would agree with that.

General Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, was clear on where he stood with regards to all this talk of a coup, “Our military is very, very capable… we are determined to defend the U.S. Constitution,” he said. “No one should doubt that.”

I certainly don't.

According to the Military Times, and why doubt them, a defense official stated that the idea of Trump declaring martial law and having the military re-do the election is “insane in a year that we didn’t think could get anymore insane.”

I suspect we haven't seen nothing yet.

We are riding the crazy train.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 12-03-2020 at 04:15 AM..

Old 12-03-2020, 04:08 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Yup.

Old 12-03-2020, 06:24 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Latest evidence . A truckload of filled in ballots were loaded in a tractor trailer in Bethpage NY , which is out on Long Island was transported to Harrisburg PA and the driver waited for 6 hours. He was refused paperwork which was completely out of the ordinary. Truckers always get paperwork . Driver was told to go to Lancaster PA and he unhooked and went to find the trailer of ballots disappeared.
https://www.worldtribune.com/some-28...istad-project/

This is the fraud evidence collected and more is added daily.

https://hereistheevidence.com/

Old 12-03-2020, 06:27 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
This is as believable as Giuliani's star witness in Michigan.

https://twitter.com/MarisaKabas/stat...15220815278080

Old 12-03-2020, 06:48 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Will people still be boosting these long-debunked theories into the new year?

yep. the birthers swore that a release of a "long-form" birth certificate would put an end to the conspiracy. obama released it in 2011...... and the conspiracy increased!

Old 12-03-2020, 06:52 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
I guess the Michigan and Georgia pep rallies are the latest in voter fraud? Boy Lin Wood really went full foaming at the mouth telling people to vote against the republican senators as they were undeserving, but still doesn't match his claim that Trump got 400 electoral votes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies