Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2020, 11:15 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times

Advertisements

I'm less inclined to make sweeping generalizations about people because they are rarely accurate and most likely based on my feelings and bias.

If that makes me a bully -- I'm a bully.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that these 'credible' stories have yet to be verified by the DOJ. Do we really believe Bill Barr has not been given all these testimonies from all these Trump supporters.

In PA, Trump's team claimed they were denied access to the count. When the Judge asked if there were zero Trump team watching, the lawyer said -- there was a non zero number of counters- from the Republican/Trump team.

nonZero -- means not zero -- more than one.

These claims have been dismissed in court. Nobody will get in a court of law and testify there were NO Republicans able to watch the counts.

That lady's testimony yesterday tells you what kind of people are presenting testimony. So far nothing credible in a court of law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2020, 11:19 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,194,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
It's clear that there was widespread intimidation at the polls. Poll challengers were bullied, led out of the facilities, intimidated. Witnesses recanted their testimony because they were threatened. We saw it live in the Michigan hearings. The two Democrats behaved in an embarrassing way.

You all are disgusting defending this shi$. You make me a bit ill.
Thank you..and why it was never done before because democrats wanted a win no matter what. We need a new fair election!

Old 12-03-2020, 11:20 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,194,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I'm less inclined to make sweeping generalizations about people because they are rarely accurate and most likely based on my feelings and bias.

If that makes me a bully -- I'm a bully.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that these 'credible' stories have yet to be verified by the DOJ. Do we really believe Bill Barr has not been given all these testimonies from all these Trump supporters.

In PA, Trump's team claimed they were denied access to the count. When the Judge asked if there were zero Trump team watching, the lawyer said -- there was a non zero number of counters- from the Republican/Trump team.

nonZero -- means not zero -- more than one.

These claims have been dismissed in court. Nobody will get in a court of law and testify there were NO Republicans able to watch the counts.

That lady's testimony yesterday tells you what kind of people are presenting testimony. So far nothing credible in a court of law.
Wrong but the. Your a democrat you wouldn’t believe any truth about fraud. These people signed affidavits they can go to jail for lying. I believe them more than I believe a democrat saying no fraud

Old 12-03-2020, 11:22 AM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times
Quote:
It's clear that there was widespread intimidation at the polls. Poll challengers were bullied, led out of the facilities, intimidated. Witnesses recanted their testimony because they were threatened. We saw it live in the Michigan hearings. The two Democrats behaved in an embarrassing way.

You all are disgusting defending this shi$. You make me a bit ill.
Don't get me started on what Black voters had to go trough in the deep south, not all that long ago just to try to vote. Talk about intimidation, lives threaten, and bullying, those people really went through something.

Old 12-03-2020, 11:27 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Don't get me started on what Black voters had to go trough in the deep south, not all that long ago just to try to vote. Talk about intimidation, lives threaten, and bullying, those people really went through something.
Sorry, but the fact that black people were discriminated against in the Deep South some decades again in no way excuses Democrats, black or white, from their abusive and deceptive behavior toward Republicans on Election Night.

Old 12-03-2020, 11:29 AM

15,819 posts, read 6,527,022 times
Have we reached the bargaining stage yet?

Old 12-03-2020, 11:36 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Wisconsin just threw out the latest lawsuit.

There Trump is not arguing fraud but that there were illegal election practices. These practices have been in place for years AND add to that the counties that Trump wants ALL the votes thrown out are Democrat strongholds. He is not asking for any adjustment to Republican won counties.

Think about that...they are arguing election processes may be illegal but only in those Democrat won counties.

AND ADD to that....these policies/procedures Trump is disputing are ones developed by and implemented by Republicans who have run the state for 8 years.

Old 12-03-2020, 11:38 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Wisconsin just threw out the latest lawsuit.

There Trump is not arguing fraud but that there were illegal election practices. These practices have been in place for years AND add to that the counties that Trump wants ALL the votes thrown out are Democrat strongholds. He is not asking for any adjustment to Republican won counties.

Think about that...they are arguing election processes may be illegal but only in those Democrat won counties.

AND ADD to that....these policies/procedures Trump is disputing are ones developed by and implemented by Republicans who have run the state for 8 years.
Trump has never hidden that his goal was to make voting for Biden illegal

The fact that he's failing miserably at doing that doesn't change that. And of course, he failed miserably at being President so at least he's consistent

Old 12-03-2020, 11:41 AM

838 posts, read 554,625 times
Quote:
It's clear that there was widespread intimidation at the polls. Poll challengers were bullied, led out of the facilities, intimidated. Witnesses recanted their testimony because they were threatened.
Says the poll challengers.

It's clear all right. Clear as mud.

Old 12-03-2020, 11:46 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,567,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cp102 View Post
Wrong but the. Your a democrat you wouldn’t believe any truth about fraud.
Trump's own lawyers say it isn't about fraud when in front of a judge, that should tell you something. Barr didn't find fraud and he's got more investigative resources than anyone on earth.

Your campaign claiming fraud fell flat on it's face, because there was no fraud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies