Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you support invoccation of the Insurrection Act?
Yes 45 27.11%
No 121 72.89%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2020, 05:50 PM

30,168 posts, read 11,803,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
No. There isn't enough proof that a single state had its outcome change let alone enough states to get Trump to 270.

I don't the Trump or the Trumpers who want him back no matter what care about that. They are fine stealing the election for Trump by any means necessary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2020, 06:29 PM

41,959 posts, read 75,205,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
From your link:

Quote:
The Insurrection Act gives U.S. presidents the authority to deploy active duty military to maintain or restore peace in times of crisis.
Where's the crisis?

Old 12-04-2020, 06:31 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
From your link:

Where's the crisis?
Trump supporters are having a crisis facing reality. Didnt you hear the whining?

Seriously though, Trump also used a claim of crisis to build his wall, at this point calling crisis means someone painted on the wall of a courthouse somewhere.

Old 12-04-2020, 06:32 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza61nyc View Post
Op you forgot one option

Jan 20th Joe Biden becomes president.
Jan 21st life goes on
That would be very cool if pervert loser Joe Biden got arrested!

Old 12-04-2020, 06:41 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I don't the Trump or the Trumpers who want him back no matter what care about that. They are fine stealing the election for Trump by any means necessary.
Did you know that that's a common philosophy among Leftist groups? Rules, fairness... they mean nothing to the Left. "By any means necessary." BAMN. It's a LEFTIST strategy.

Old 12-04-2020, 06:42 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Did you know that that's a common philosophy among Leftist groups? Rules, fairness... they mean nothing to the Left. "By any means necessary." BAMN. It's a LEFTIST strategy.
You are hilarious. Al Franken would like a word.

Old 12-04-2020, 07:18 PM

2,391 posts, read 1,407,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00lucky00 View Post
so many insults crammed into a short diatribe!

ive decided to study TDS. you seem like a good subject. im trying to figure out why the level of hate rises to the level of derangement? i mean there are people, lots of them that are worthy of so much hate. i hate that football player who was involved in the revolting dog fighting rings. it drives me insane. i want him to be forced to fight to the death and lose. because what he does is unforgivable.

but being so angry about a president for things he had no control over seems so off to me.
trump killed no one despite your wacky way of saying its so.

please turn off your news and think
We turned off the news and VOTED Trump out. Millions of us ....

Old 12-04-2020, 07:37 PM

30,168 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post

So you are just copying the left? Because that is clearly Trump's philosophy also. I have always said the Democon and Republicrat party. One big party. Thanks for proving my point. Glad I don't like either.

Old 12-04-2020, 07:38 PM

6,104 posts, read 2,727,097 times
Lay off the Kraken dude!

Old 12-04-2020, 07:51 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,953,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fivenine View Post
Just know you are about to be called a soy boy leftie terrorist who hates white people and wants to put Christians in concentration camps. Not saying that you are any of this, but that is the type of crowd we have around here.
LOL - Which is halarious, since I'm a dyed in the wool libertarian patriot, 82nd Airborne vet and member of a founding family. But I know a tyrant when I see one. And I've been around our crowd here on CD for a very long time. I can sling it with the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00lucky00 View Post
so many insults crammed into a short diatribe!

but being so angry about a president for things he had no control over seems so off to me.
trump killed no one despite your wacky way of saying its so.

please turn off your news and think
Thank you, it's my special talent. Along with insulting public figures, I can also string profanity into complete paragraphs!

And yes, he did have control. The deaths of 275,000 plus Americans are directly his fault for failing to lead. He's the boss, the buck stops with him. But he has shirked his duty and all we get is excuses. The guys a bully, he bullies reporters and belittles everyone. Screw him.

He's a putz and left our nation to fend for itself in a major crisis, while canceling out anyone who knew what they are doing. The man has destroyed SO many lives and families. And he's such a psycopath that the pain he's caused doesn't even register. He could have been a real leader, but he FAILED THE NATION - and now he's trying to destroy our institutions and seed them with his minions and yes men before Biden takes over. Screw him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies