Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2020, 04:08 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,705,526 times

Advertisements

I've been saying for sometime....Joe's not going to make 6 months.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2020, 04:16 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Did Biden Just Say the Quiet Part Out Loud? 'I'll Develop Some Disease And Say I Have To Resign'

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020...289137-n289137

...Biden said they were “simpatico” on “philosophy of government” and how they wanted to approach issues we were facing. He explained that when they disagree it’s similar to when he and Barack Obama disagree. They talk in private about the disagreement. “Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there’s a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I’ll develop some disease and say I have to resign.” Oh my.

Now there’s two ways of looking at that comment. First, that he was talking about how he would have resigned if there were any fundamental disagreements and that she thought similarly. Now you know she’d never do that. The look on Kamala Harris face as he said that was something else. You know there’s absolutely no way she’d resign any time soon if she were that close to grabbing the power she’s craved all her life. She looked at him like she was thinking, “Stop talking, you crazy guy.”

Second was just the words itself, that he’d resign if he had a disagreement with her. That interpretation then played into the ongoing speculation that he would at some point step aside (or be pushed aside) for Kamala. Notice when he says that, Kamala Harris actually shakes her head no. No, I wouldn’t resign if we had a disagreement (because you know she never would) or no, you shouldn’t have let out that you’re going to step aside? How crazy that we’re even at this point with these people? How could anyone put either of these two characters in any position of power?...
"But like I told Barack [Obama]: If I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement that we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign.

As you said j-- many ways to take that quote...here's the real quote

"But like I told Barack [Obama]: If I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement that we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign

It was a stupid Dad joke. These old white guys need to stick to their day jobs...they suck at humor (yes Trump included).

Old 12-04-2020, 06:01 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
railing about 'old white guys' in a zho biden thread: priceless.

Old 12-04-2020, 06:06 PM

1,781 posts, read 956,122 times
When people have dementia they have no filter and just tell it like it is. Part of me hopes that Biden is sworn in because it’s going to be so entertaining in a sick way. I hope they’ve hired some good Joe Dementia wranglers. They’re going to need them.

Old 12-04-2020, 06:13 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
As crazy as Joe is we need him to keep the USS America on an even keel. If he steps down and Harris takes over we all know that we are going to be rolling over to port and tipping over into the far Left.

It is going to be a stormy sea soon enough.
Perhaps but if she takes over the red wave in the 2022 congressionals will be stronger.... not that that's necessarily a good thing... I don't want a red wave either. Republicans are nanny state statists in their own ways... they both need to be kept in check.

Old 12-04-2020, 06:49 PM

2,869 posts, read 1,149,746 times
Ol' Joe needs to be banished to the basement.
I can't imagine him blathering on and on at a state dinner or at any meetings with foreign heads of state.

Old 12-04-2020, 07:00 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
Look at the way Kamala is looking at him and shaking her head. She's totally placating the old fool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
You can practically feel the glee coming from her every time he says something weird.
EXACTLY! She is being all sweet (and fake) when the world knows she is rotten sour lemon. Look at how she gazes up at the old man Biden, as if to eat him like a steak dinner. I wonder how much money they would both financially rape from our country?

I think she fantasizes that he Drops Dead so she run the country.

Old 12-04-2020, 07:32 PM

262 posts, read 164,561 times
Well, we ended up with a choice of 2 old white dudes, both with dementia to choose from.

1) Trump (Orange Cheeto): Dementia with paranoid delusional disorder, who wants to suppress our media, incite hatred of other groups of people, has had known connections with the mob, and admits to lying 90% of time. Obese but super energetic.

2) Biden (Sleepy Basement): Dementia with occasional slips of the tongue & some embarrassing gaffes. Fit but not as energetic.

Like on SNL, "So you ordered a burrito, but you got chalupa. At least you got an old white guy."

We went with choice #2, as did about 75% of our city.

Trump stole the MAGA slogan from Ronald Reagan - not even his. If Trump could have held back more on all the hate speech against the military and many races, the bullying, debt accumulation (increased it by 7.5 Trillion), his delusional paranoid rampages, then we may have considered him. But I closed the door on the idea of Trump quickly as soon as I heard the "When you're a star, you can grab them by the pu$$y." - Melania claims "just boy talk." Now his nationwide enslaughts of lawsuits with absolutely no merit, I'm really glad we hadn't voted for him. He's crazy as a LOON, and would be extremely dangerous if he were to stay in office.

Watching the Empires of New York series that features the old Donald Trump & Rudy Giuliani (Bravo).

Last edited by PacificaViews; 12-04-2020 at 07:41 PM..

Old 12-04-2020, 07:36 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Biden is already being shoved out of his party, likely a drowning death coming soon...or an exploding diaper!

Old 12-05-2020, 12:24 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
As crazy as Joe is we need him to keep the USS America on an even keel. If he steps down and Harris takes over we all know that we are going to be rolling over to port and tipping over into the far Left.

It is going to be a stormy sea soon enough.
He can’t even keep himself on a even keel, much less a nation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies