Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2020, 02:51 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
The world didn't believe Hitler was up to no good either.

I think "we", as Americans, can't conceive of Nazi type laws. I only believe it is possible because of Revelation in the Bible. I believe in The Mark of the Beast, just didn't think I would be around for it. Maybe this isn't IT, just a precursor to IT and I am getting a bit nervous because I want nothing to do with IT.

I have to myself because all I can think of are the people I used to call "kooks" and scoff at with their "End Times" signs. I am starting to think and feel like that.
I have been seeing the signs for a while and many of them lately. Jesus said to watch and I am watching. Anyone who knows Revelations and is watching knows it it close.

Signs. Destroying free speech, censorship of a sitting president, division, corruption, evil, lies, deceit, newsmen who are not free thinkers, told what to say .

Propaganda ruling the air waves, a corrupt election, Power by any means . A political FBI, CIA.

Plagues, floods, natural disasters coming at a larger pace, no respect for parents, rebellion, drugs, pleasure seekers . Lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.

Satan blinding many . People going to and fro. Ability to destroy with nuclear weapons. Greed for power and any means used to get it. Beast and Anti=Christ grows powerful. One world government. Apostasy by the Churches, one world religion, The mark of the beast. A days wages for a loaf of bread. Coming soon. Famine, sickness, death and destruction on a large scale. Man destroying themselves for greed and power.

Old 12-05-2020, 02:57 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OINpa20i2Uc

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...my/ar-BB12ussz

"Fauci says the government is considering giving out COVID-19 'immunity cards' as part of push to reopen the economy"

Technology which would allow a tracker as part of an injection:

https://www.slashgear.com/these-inje...body-08569270/

https://biohackinfo.com/news-bill-ga...-certificates/

Gates was responding to a question on how businesses will be able to operate while maintaining social distancing, and said that, “Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.”

https://thefutureofthings.com/3221-h...est-rfid-chip/

Old 12-05-2020, 03:00 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Civil War Coming: 'Immunity Cards' To Be Issued To All Americans; Enable CDC To Track COVID-19 Vaxx Status In Database

Yup, I can see it now.

$50 each for a card you can't tell from a real one.

$500 for a card and a corresponding quiet entry into the database.

Old 12-05-2020, 03:02 PM

1,049 posts, read 653,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
When the citizens of this great nation show that they are becoming comfortable with the idea of mass surveillance for any and all reason, mostly because people have been feminized into seeking security over freedom, then our nation and this grand experiment in individual governance is coming to an end. Like the late Walter Williams has said, individual freedom is not the natural state on planet Earth. Throughout history, most forms of human government were tyrannical against a populace.

“ I refuse to be a Sheep”!
If you have a cellphone or an IP address then you are down with the idea of mass surveillance. The FBI already knows who you are and even who I am and knows that you are on this forum posting crazy stuff.

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I have been seeing the signs for a while and many of them lately. Jesus said to watch and I am watching. Anyone who knows Revelations and is watching knows it it close.

Signs. Destroying free speech, censorship of a sitting president, division, corruption, evil, lies, deceit, newsmen who are not free thinkers, told what to say .

Propaganda ruling the air waves, a corrupt election, Power by any means . A political FBI, CIA.

Plagues, floods, natural disasters coming at a larger pace, no respect for parents, rebellion, drugs, pleasure seekers . Lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.

Satan blinding many . People going to and fro. Ability to destroy with nuclear weapons. Greed for power and any means used to get it. Beast and Anti=Christ grows powerful. One world government. Apostasy by the Churches, one world religion, The mark of the beast. A days wages for a loaf of bread. Coming soon. Famine, sickness, death and destruction on a large scale. Man destroying themselves for greed and power.
Dogs and cats, living together!

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Wait a minute. THEY are going to require everyone to have a covid card but THEY laugh and say how impossible it is to get everyone a voting card?

What is even more ironic is that THEY claim they can't find 20 million illegal aliens but if the Biden Bunch get their way watch how fast they find 20 million gun owners that did not turn in their AR15's when the ban comes...

This does sound like the Nazi's are coming and here all along THEY have been telling us that Trump is Hitler??

Old 12-05-2020, 03:07 PM

9,880 posts, read 4,646,105 times
Data base and papers or 'card'. Show me your card or papers, take your pick.

Shouldn't be national data base of anyone health/treatment history. Medicare/caid bad enough. Many keep records for a reason and not an administrative job. Now those methods and equipment is being used for covid but what's the next entry?

Old 12-05-2020, 03:48 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
I can't hardly wait !!! I'm a little worried they will put a bag limit on Moon Bats though !!!

Old 12-05-2020, 04:13 PM

1,049 posts, read 653,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I can't hardly wait !!! I'm a little worried they will put a bag limit on Moon Bats though !!!
!!! man is on the other side. Time to surrounder immediately his !!! mark makes him such a badass.

Old 12-05-2020, 04:25 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Civil war....lol....what utter non-sense and posting that over and over and over doesn't make it true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies