Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2020, 04:09 PM

4,901 posts, read 3,359,747 times

Advertisements

My ex-girlfriend who was a nurse told me that drugs don't cure people of diseases, your body/immune system that does the healing.

Drugs are only to ameliorate the severity of the symptoms.

Old 12-07-2020, 04:14 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,939,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
"Rather intense" side effects? A sore arm and a low grade fever for about 36 hrs. possible.
Versus remaining 100% asymptomatic.

I know which is better. And you don't get all the crap that's in the vaccine injected into your body either.

Old 12-07-2020, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
My ex-girlfriend who was a nurse told me that drugs don't cure people of diseases, your body/immune system that does the healing.

If drugs stopped disease, everybody who took drugs would be healthy.

Old 12-07-2020, 04:27 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,867,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
mRNA vaccines contain no virus.
Some people do, or will be, hosting the lab-made virus during, before and or after the vaccination.

I have been to the salvage yard many times to find the parts my old car needed.

You got your own DNA (host), the virus (with its DNA and or RNA parts) and an alien mRNA from the vaccine, where any number of results could happen.

Old 12-07-2020, 05:00 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,250,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
They want to see what happens on the large scale trial, published data can and often does lie. This vaccine is BIG BUSINESS and worth a mint to the winner! The drug companies cannot be sued, so they have NOTHING to worry about, the federal government pays for any vaccine injury.
Drug companies are making money treating COVID-19, too. In the end, less will be spent on vaccines than treatment.

Quote:
Then, you'll be one of the first to get it, and won't have to worry about those of us who have thought this through and know better than to get it. That works doesn't it?
I have thought it through, and I will get it as soon as it is available to me.

Quote:
That was my thought, imagine the shortage of medical personnel if something goes wrong. The last thing needed right now.
Imagine the shortage of medical personnel without the vaccine, like what is already happening.

Quote:
Also, I think they plan to use the people in the nursing homes as guinea pigs, as they will be most likely to die if they suffer side effects. One almost can look at COVID 19 as a eugenics project by Bill Gates, think Plan 201: https://www.centerforhealthsecurity..../scenario.html I suspect it was the homeless moved into the nursing homes in NYC, which helped them rid themselves of both homeless and elderly residents.
Thousands of volunteers have already served as "guinea pigs".

There is no "Plan 201", no matter how many times you post it that way. It was Event 201, sponsored by Johns Hopkins University.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity....-Event201.html

"To be clear, the Center for Health Security and partners did not make a prediction during our tabletop exercise. For the scenario, we modeled a fictional coronavirus pandemic, but we explicitly stated that it was not a prediction. Instead, the exercise served to highlight preparedness and response challenges that would likely arise in a very severe pandemic. We are not now predicting that the nCoV-2019 outbreak will kill 65 million people. Although our tabletop exercise included a mock novel coronavirus, the inputs we used for modeling the potential impact of that fictional virus are not similar to nCoV-2019."

Mr. Gates has never advocated any eugenics projects. He has addressed reduced population growth, which has nothing to do with eugenics.

Quote:
Well, it doesn't sound good to me! Go back to 2015 before they decided to politicize COVID 19 and started censoring any information that didn't fall in line with the "agenda"
There was no "plandemic". That is a figment of conspiracy theorist imagination.

Quote:
It looks to me that they can alter DNA, so how do we know that this isn't in play?
Neither mRNA vaccines nor DNA vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 are incorporated into host DNA.

DNA vaccines are administered as plasmids: tiny circles of the DNA for only the antigen of interest.

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...20.579297/full

"In the context of human DNA vaccines, clinical trials have demonstrated that neither chromosomal integration of plasmid DNA nor development of anti-DNA antibodies occur."

Quote:
"The reference is the New York Times, 3/15/15, “Protection Without a Vaccine.” It describes the frontier of research—the use of synthetic genes to “protect against disease,” while changing the genetic makeup of humans. This is not science fiction:"

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/10/h...a-vaccine.html

"Still, Dr. Baltimore says that he envisions that some people might be leery of a vaccination strategy that means altering their own DNA, even if it prevents a potentially fatal disease."
Not the approach being used for COVID-19 vaccines.

Quote:
I would rather die than suffer life long health issues.
Life long health issues may be in the future for survivors of COVID-19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post

The function of a vaccine is to prevent the disease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Versus remaining 100% asymptomatic.

I know which is better. And you don't get all the crap that's in the vaccine injected into your body either.
Millions of unvaccinated people are not staying asymptomatic, and hundreds of thousands have died, with no end in sight without a vaccine.

Old 12-07-2020, 05:04 PM

Quote:
If drugs stopped disease, everybody who took drugs would be healthy.
Those who take vaccines do remain healthy. They do not get vaccine preventable diseases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Some people do, or will be, hosting the lab-made virus during, before and or after the vaccination.

I have been to the salvage yard many times to find the parts my old car needed.

You got your own DNA (host), the virus (with its DNA and or RNA parts) and an alien mRNA from the vaccine, where any number of results could happen.
There is no proof the virus was man made.

The only thing that happens with the "alien mRNA" is that cells near the injection site make a protein that the immune system can recognize and use to prime itself to fight the real virus.

Old 12-07-2020, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Those who take vaccines do remain healthy. They do not get vaccine preventable diseases.
Disinformation. Name a vaccine that works 100% of the time on everyone without ANY adverse events. It's a fairy tale.

People who take vaccines get sick from the illness, get addiction other illness and also experience harmful adverse events from vaccines.

They aren't safe or healthy.

You have ZERO credibility as you keep peddling your agenda that all vaccines are awesome and everyone should take them. 24/7/365.

Old 12-07-2020, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Disinformation. Name a vaccine that works 100% of the time on everyone without ANY adverse events. It's a fairy tale.

People who take vaccines get sick from the illness, get addiction other illness and also experience harmful adverse events from vaccines.

They aren't safe or healthy.

You have ZERO credibility as you keep peddling your agenda that all vaccines are awesome and everyone should take them. 24/7/365.
You are right. I should have said for most vaccines better than 90% do not get the diseases the vaccines prevent.

Most who take vaccines do not get the illness, get "addiction"* (that's a new anti-vax claim for me; never heard it before), or experience harmful adverse events (the risk of which is about one in a million doses administered).

*Addiction to what?

Old 12-07-2020, 05:41 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,588,035 times
The side effects sound pretty severe. People are experiencing high fevers of 104-105. If hospitals mandate this they need to plan to give people ample time off and rotate the schedule to make ensure full staffing.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 12-07-2020, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The side effects sound pretty severe. People are experiencing high fevers of 104-105. If hospitals mandate this they need to plan to give people ample time off and rotate the schedule to make ensure full staffing.
I suspect it is a small percentage with fevers that high.

Just take the shot before scheduled time off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies