Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 10:16 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,586,929 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
There are mountains of evidence of widespread election fraud, illegalities and various constitutional violations and inequities. Just because you refuse to look at any of it, does not mean it is not there. And it is there - in vast quantities.

The statement repeated by Democrat leftists that there is ZERO evidence is a blatant, flat-out, complete and total, unconscionable lie.
I hope you know the seriousness of your allegation!!

If its accurate, it will mean 100s of 1000s of American citizens CANNOT ethically/morally obey or comply with federal laws after jan 2020, nor will they be able to pay taxes to a fraudulent govt'.

Old 12-08-2020, 10:16 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
Why do you say that? You have ZERO evidence of widespread election fraud. It's just another one of Trump's 20,000+ lies that he's told over the last 4 years.

It looks to me like the Republicans are the ones opposed to democracy. They actively tried to prevent people from voting and now they want to invalidate votes in the states they lost.
I like the way that the narrtive changed.

In the weeks up to the election, and for the first couple of weeks after the election, the media narrative was "there is no evidence of fraud".

Now that all of the dirty laundry has come out - the narrative changed ever so slightly.
Now, it's "there is no evidence of WIDESPREAD fraud".

Your side is fooling a lot of people but you are not fooling me.

Old 12-08-2020, 10:26 AM

24,476 posts, read 17,215,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
I like the way that the narrtive changed.

In the weeks up to the election, and for the first couple of weeks after the election, the media narrative was "there is no evidence of fraud".

Now that all of the dirty laundry has come out - the narrative changed ever so slightly.
Now, it's "there is no evidence of WIDESPREAD fraud".

Your side is fooling a lot of people but you are not fooling me.

You are right. The fraud did not have to be widespread to work. The Dems knew they could count on their usually strongholds but if they could just turn a few of those battleground states then it's game over.

If there is no fraud then why does Pennsylvania have a reputation for it? Why did they act in sketchy ways such as stopping the counts only to start again when the watchers had gone home?

We shouldn't be surprised if well into the Biden term that the Dems actually admit that there were issues with the counting machines and possibility that fraud did happen BUT of course it was not as wide spread or as dire to have changed the outcome and of course they will vow to have the process cleaned up by 2024..

Old 12-08-2020, 10:27 AM

21,922 posts, read 9,491,642 times
I have been thinking about this. I think you have a few different factions here:

Democrat party leaders - corrupt and dirty all day long (Hillary Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, et al).

Low information Democrat voters- People like my contractor/handyman. He knew NOTHING about the Biden laptop and most of the other significant stories because his worldview is very limited. I like to refer to him as a useful idiot. My 15 year old knows more about what's going on than he does.

Democrat voters - Some of them are paid by groups to post on boards like this. No doubt in my mind.

Democrat voters like my neighbor and friend - Again, has very little idea of what's going on in the world. Has challenges with her family that consume most of her time so any big story that's going on goes right by her. Her heart is good and she believes she is doing the right thing but I don't think she is tuned in to what the party has become.

Old 12-08-2020, 10:27 AM

16,077 posts, read 10,738,506 times
Trump literally knows almost nothing about elections except that he convinced himself and proclaimed that he was the winner. Always the eternal victim, any news or statements to the contrary constitute fraud and an attempted coup. Never a strong advocate of the truth, the thought of Obama's VP defeating him is simply unacceptable.

People who work elections and who oversee elections and certify elections know otherwise and are proceeding with the true outcome. The courts have dismissed the various whackadoodle scenarios and conspiracy theories that Trump brings forward because they are false claims. They are Trump's attempts to fraudulently overturn a presidential election...a preemptive coup.

Trump crapped his diaper over the election outcome and his grand finale con isn't working. He has mostly abdicated his presidential duties and just wants to play golf or whine. Poor baby.

Old 12-08-2020, 10:30 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
The fraud is being conducted by conservatives and certain Republicans, who want to throw out inconvenient election results on the basis of conspiracy theories.

Old 12-08-2020, 10:30 AM

45,573 posts, read 27,172,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
They are "for" election fraud because their guy won.

If the fraud put Trump on top we all know what would be happening right now and it wouldn't be pretty.

I agree OP, if the election was on the up and up why was there so many questionable instances that point to fraud and why are the Dems working so hard to bury everything? If there is nothing to hide then why are they acting suspiciously?
Rabid liberals don't need to wait for fraud to act a fool.

See the prior four years.

Old 12-08-2020, 10:31 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,196,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
OP, provide proof you're not a wife/husband beater and a pedophile. If you are innocent, you should have concrete proof. I would assume for any day you don't have a video record of you not beating your spouse or abusing a child, you are doing so.
You prove your not

Old 12-08-2020, 10:33 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,736 times
We do welcome the investigation.

They've done it.

Nothing has been revealed that would change literally anything.

It's time to move on.

Old 12-08-2020, 10:36 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
And once again -- a thread that is used just to hurl insults at folks that don't agree with your feelings.

Never ending.

Until a court, the DOJ, doles out charges for fraud -- there is no fraud.

Doesn't matter how you feel, think, interpret the information being fed to us.

If there is indisputable evidence -- there will be charges and we then can have a real discussion about the claim of fraud....until then it's all just noise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies