Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2020, 05:50 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,954,202 times

Advertisements

Of all the crackheads on earth to lavish with cash (and diamonds), wonder why the Ukraine and China picked Hunter Biden? Must be very hard for a lib to figure out this puzzler.

Maybe (just maybe) it was to influence daddy. And maybe it worked (the Chinese are not stupid - lavishing a random crackhead with diamonds and cash is ordinarily a stupid idea ). Joe Biden's got a few questions to answer (under oath).

Last edited by Quick Commenter; 12-09-2020 at 06:01 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2020, 06:29 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
Of all the crackheads on earth to lavish with cash (and diamonds), wonder why the Ukraine and China picked Hunter Biden? Must be very hard for a lib to figure out this puzzler.

Maybe (just maybe) it was to influence daddy. And maybe it worked (the Chinese are not stupid - lavishing a random crackhead with diamonds and cash is ordinarily a stupid idea ). Joe Biden's got a few questions to answer (under oath).
See again, we hit the problem on the head here. You want Biden to testify under oath about...his son? Remind me again the last time Trump testified under oath. Right.

Trumps shown how to avoid that. You might get Hunter under oath, but watch....Trumps about to show Biden how to handle that. One pardon for his kids coming right up.

The whataboutism isnt my point, its the fact that once you ignore what Trump does...how can you in good conscience go after Biden? And you can't. Not really. And I have issues with that. Its insanely corrupting.....and yall were ok when it was your guy. And thats a big problem. For all of us.

Did they give Hunter things? No idea, so far its all been a lot of whining on the right, but I find it perfectly plausible, and for exactly the reasons you mention. The hard line will be...did Hunter commit a crime? Or is it just....corrupting? And...should we attach the sins of the son onto the father? If we learn that in reality Trumps kid committed a crime, do we punish him for it? Its why the hunter biden stories never caught on I think. Everyone struggles with their kids. One of mine got a degree....and just hasn't been able to quit her job and get something that pays better, and uses her degree. It drives me insane. But its not my fault. Just like whatever is going on with Hunter isn't joes fault.

Did Joe Biden do anything improper? Not that can be seen-and no the Ukrainian garbage is just that, its garbage. But thats the big question, and without evidence, theres just nothing there. If the FBI thinks there might be, they can investigate. But I truly worry that trumps going to use the pardon power on his kids, and then even if there was something there, Biden will use it as a precedent. And thats wrong, and damaging to our country.

Old 12-09-2020, 07:00 PM

5,157 posts, read 3,083,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Did Joe Biden do anything improper? Not that can be seen-and no the Ukrainian garbage is just that, its garbage. But thats the big question, and without evidence, theres just nothing there. If the FBI thinks there might be, they can investigate. But I truly worry that trumps going to use the pardon power on his kids, and then even if there was something there, Biden will use it as a precedent. And thats wrong, and damaging to our country.
Fun fact: Special Counsel John Durham can investigate Joe Biden because he was part and parcel of the previous administration’s transition plot to get DJT. Oh the delicious irony!

Old 12-09-2020, 07:01 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Quote:

When you are Hunter Biden and taking in the BIG money, you can afford premium crack and meth, not to mention the best Heroin and strippers.

Old 12-09-2020, 07:34 PM

11,344 posts, read 16,699,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
Prob not as fast as Trump will pardon his kids.
I beg to differ.

Old 12-09-2020, 07:37 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times
I wonder if Big Daddy Joe - Got 10 percent of Hunter's Monies from Chyna.

Apple doesn't fall far from the Tree.

Old 12-09-2020, 07:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
See again, we hit the problem on the head here. You want Biden to testify under oath about...his son? Remind me again the last time Trump testified under oath. Right.
No. Read it again.

Slow down with the Trump whatabouts, they are unavailing.

CNNs belated reporting tonight: (Their Headline) Federal Criminal Investigation into Hunter Biden Focuses on his Business Dealings in China

Note: "Business Dealings" may be the best possible description of influence peddling/bribery CNN could come up with at this late hour.

Last edited by Quick Commenter; 12-09-2020 at 07:53 PM..

Old 12-09-2020, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I wonder if Big Daddy Joe - Got 10 percent of Hunter's Monies from Chyna.

Apple doesn't fall far from the Tree.
There is one whistleblower who has already stated that Joe got his cut and Hunter's emails seem to suggest that. More seriously, what sort of influence did Joe provide associated with Hunter's rather lucrative influence-peddling.

Old 12-09-2020, 07:50 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,202,259 times
Hunter Biden is under investigation by the last desperate grasp of the failed Trump administration. By all means let the investigation proceed with the same zealousness as the investigations of Trump and his family which are forthcoming.

But no one voted for Hunter Biden and President-Elect Biden will not be putting his son in a position of authority in his administration, and never would have regardless of this joke of a Trump attempt to deflect from his pathetic inability to accept the landslide electoral loss he suffered

Old 12-09-2020, 07:51 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,016,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
His dad is a rapist.
By that logic so is Trump; so what’s your point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies