Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2020, 04:57 AM

24,120 posts, read 32,468,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
Bingo! See anyone but welfare-sucking lowlifes and drug-addicted transients flocking to blue states? NO!
No. Most poor people are not well off enough to move. They stay where they are. Most of the "welfare sucking" as you call it, is in the red states.

Old 12-10-2020, 05:19 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,973,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Sure, it is popular among right-wingers to demand violence, which is evidenced by daily threads about a new civil war. I get it, they are butthurt to a point where they talk about killing their fellow Americans, but will they actually do it?

How about you? Will you kill? How do you choose who to kill, and who to let live? Would you kill only registered Democrats, or anyone who voted to fire your leader?

Why don't you open a poll with question: Are you willing to kill Democrats: Yes / No.

You mean like Texas where vast majority of economic output comes from solid blue areas like Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio, and where 46% of the State citizens are Democrats? Would the farmers build a wall around them?

Maybe not battle, but shooting Democrats walking their dogs etc. Or maybe poisoning their food and water. IEDs....fire-bombing movie theatres.....blowing up sports events in blue cities..... Trump supporters have many tricks up their sleeves.
Quite the vivid imagination you have there. You sound like a black woman in my office, who was terrified on election night, because she'd "read on FB" that conservatives were out randomly shooting at black people, just because of racism. Sounded nuts then, sounds more nuts now. She honestly believed it, and moved her children to her mom's house in a gated community to protect them.

I notice that you're ignoring Cynthia A. Johnson from Michigan, who has specifically called for violence against Trump voters. Fact.

As for Texas being 46% Dem, you have no idea of the difference between an east coast or west coast liberal, and a Texas liberal. The biggest nutjob liberal in Austin can't even come close to the most moderate liberal on the coast.

Old 12-10-2020, 05:26 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
The trigger--COVID19 and ensuing massive election fraud committed in the US under global watch in 2020!

Parties involved: Rep vs Dem

Time: 2021...???----

Battlefield: The United States of America

Outcome: disintegration of the United States of America; and births of the Republican States of America and the Democratic States of America

Comment: The US has enjoyed civil war-free days since 1865. The new generations of Americans are eager to start Civil War II to settle their growing disputes and divisions. While the first war was fought along geographical lines, this 2nd war will be fought along the party/value/ideology lines.

17 states and Trump join Texas' lawsuit

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ed-ncna1250603
The Trump supporters are now the United States of America.

Those supporting Biden is now the United States of China.

We can divide into two different countries with two different governments .Biden can keep the swamp of DC..

Trump can move to an American state and lead from there.

Old 12-10-2020, 05:30 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
I don't think you understand our resolve. Conservatives are not weak and soft like liberals are. You don not understand our resolve.
Americans have been fighting communism for decades. The Vietnam War was fought to keep Communism spreading around the world. Now it is here welcomed by the communists here and also the globalists of both parties and especially the democrat party of China Biden who was bought already.

Old 12-10-2020, 05:33 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Quite the vivid imagination you have there.
No, I am not the one calling for a civil war, its the Trump loyalists, and it seems there is a new such thread every day. They want it bad.

Quote:
As for Texas being 46% Dem, you have no idea of the difference between an east coast or west coast liberal, and a Texas liberal. The biggest nutjob liberal in Austin can't even come close to the most moderate liberal on the coast.
Nonsense. I have worked 7 years for TX companies (Houston and Dallas), and they support the same exact things as liberals everywhere. Are you suggesting the TX liberals would take up arms against liberals in other States. Don't make me laugh.

Well, why not give you a chance to describe the moderate liberal in the east coast who so drastically different from a nut-job Texas liberal. The floor is yours.

Old 12-10-2020, 05:35 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,437,203 times
No civil war needed, no shots ever need be fired, states ,cities, localities just need to withdraw consent to be governed.

Old 12-10-2020, 05:37 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Quite the vivid imagination you have there. You sound like a black woman in my office, who was terrified on election night, because she'd "read on FB" that conservatives were out randomly shooting at black people, just because of racism. Sounded nuts then, sounds more nuts now. She honestly believed it, and moved her children to her mom's house in a gated community to protect them.

I notice that you're ignoring Cynthia A. Johnson from Michigan, who has specifically called for violence against Trump voters. Fact.

So true! The violence is on the left. If watching how BLM and ANTIFA leftists destroying cities all summer wasn’t enough, now we have another elected Democrat promoting violence against Trump supporters.

Old 12-10-2020, 05:41 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
No. Most poor people are not well off enough to move. They stay where they are. Most of the "welfare sucking" as you call it, is in the red states.
Most of the poor people can’t afford to move? If my grandparents, dirt poor living in European shtetls, could cross an ocean (and without any gift handouts), poor people can take a bus to another state.

And Democrats are more likely to be on welfare. Many are in blue cities in red states.

Old 12-10-2020, 05:41 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
So true! The violence is on the left.
Your fellow Trump apologists are calling for a WAR. Last time we had a war in US it cost 620 000 lives, and this time would be worse.

Every day there is a new thread by Trump loyalists like you calling for WAR aka mass killing of Americans, so spare me from the "bu....bu.....bu....but BLM".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Most of the poor people can’t afford to move? If my grandparents, dirt poor living in European shtetls, could cross an ocean (and without any gift handouts), poor people can take a bus to another state.
Good idea. Let's collect money so they can buy a bus ticket to a red State.

Old 12-10-2020, 05:47 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Your fellow Trump apologists are calling for a WAR. Last time we had a war in US it cost 620 000 lives, and this time would be worse.

Every day there is a new thread by Trump loyalists like you calling for WAR aka mass killing of Americans, so spare me from the "bu....bu.....bu....but BLM".

Good idea. Let's collect money so they can buy a bus ticket to a red State.
No apologies for you.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies