Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2020, 08:11 PM

473 posts, read 236,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Battle lines have been drawn. We have most of the conservative states suing the fraud states in the election, while the democrat states are supporting the coup.

There is no way that MOST of the land mass of the US is going to allow the oligarchs and the Chinese to install Biden as the president through an illegal coup.

Texas is already presenting legislation to break away from the Union (as they should if we no longer have free elections). MOST of the conservative states would follow, as well as the conservative areas of democrat states.

Is a corrupt, senile, Washington insider puppet worth more than the Union?

Democrats must understand that if we no longer have free elections, we no longer have a nation. NONE of the conservative states are going to consent to being ruled by a puppet of the oligarchs and Chinese.
If the New Confederate States of America the NCSA, were to be created because of the massive election Fraud by the Democrats against Republican President Trump, the new CSA would be larger in land area than the old confederacy.

Larger in land area than the new USA.

President Trump would be the first President of the NCSA.

A few future Presidents of the NCSA would be Republicans, Mike Pence, Rick Scott, Ron DeSantis, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio.

There would be massive immigration from both nations to each other.

The NCSA would not have slavery or segregation of course.

GMS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2020, 08:14 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Lol! Biden has 47 years ahead of Trump, plus was caught copying a speech as his own and had to drop out of I believe the first time he ran for president. No he is more of a crook then Trump.
uh, huh.
Trump's a one-shot wonder. Do you want to lay odds on his political return?

Biden has been re-elected quite a few times, and has lost a few only to come back again.

Say what you want, but that speaks to me about the relative degree of honesty the 2 men possess.

Old 12-12-2020, 08:22 PM

473 posts, read 236,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
It does appear that the Republican party is getting all wrapped around the axle over this lying President. It's not a good look.
President Trump and the Republicans are not lying. The Democrats committed massive vote fraud during the 2020 US Presidential elections. We have the Proof, like the video in Georgia and at lest one voting machine. GMS.

Old 12-12-2020, 08:41 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
uh, huh.
Trump's a one-shot wonder. Do you want to lay odds on his political return?

Biden has been re-elected quite a few times, and has lost a few only to come back again.

Say what you want, but that speaks to me about the relative degree of honesty the 2 men possess.
Trump won the presidency the first time he ran, Biden won not because he is the best choice, but majority of the votes were against Trump, not for Biden. This was the 3rd maybe 4thtime Biden ran.

Do you want to lay odds that Biden will complete his term?

Old 12-12-2020, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
The argument you and banjomike are having is like arguing which rotten banana is more rotten.

No one should have voted for either one of them.
I would still pick Trump over Biden. Trump was the lesser of the two evils when Hillary ran and definitely the lesser with Biden.

Old 12-12-2020, 08:50 PM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Here is a list of over 100 traitors. Traitors to the Constitution, they want to overturn the results of a free and fair election to establish a dictatorship in the USA:
For someone who has bragged about having a PhD, you sure are either extremely out of touch or willfully ignorant.

The election was far from "fair and square". Either you haven't been keeping up with things or you are living in denial. There are enough incidents of suspicious activity that point to voter fraud that any reasonably intelligent person can see that this was not a "fair and square" election. Far from it.

Old 12-12-2020, 09:04 PM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Yet you guys voted for Biden
I did not vote for Biden. But I can see Trump for who he is. He collected $200 million in donations since the election. He had to promote this election fraud hoax. No hoax no money. And Trump will stretch this out for 4 years collecting money off of all of you.

I don't like Biden or most of his policies but I also do not like Trump for what he is trying to pull here. Regardless Biden won fair and square. No fraud that would change the outcome of the election. The stories of voting machines changing votes, or votes wheeled in during the middle of the night or Stacy Abrams pressuring the GOP leadership in GA to give the election to Biden are just fake stories. No evidence at all of any of it. I am open to looking at real evidence of any of this. But its been over a month and nothing at all. The latest meme is fraud cannot be proven. Wow. Of course fraud can be proven. You are innocent until proven guilty. That is part of our constitution. If it cannot be proven you are innocent.

I was fine when Trump beat HRC. The idea of a businessman who thinks outside the box was intriguing. For the first 3 years it was ok. But when the pandemic hit the novelty of Trump wore off. It was not the time to be partisan and divisive. During coronavirus taskforce meetings was not the time for Trump to make them into political events. It was time to stop tweeting divisiveness and bring the country together to fight the virus. It was time to tell people to mask up not make that political.

And now we are entering a dangerous phase. And now I can't even believe what I am reading. 70 million people have lost their minds. Including too many elected officials who know better. Shame on all of you.

Old 12-12-2020, 09:06 PM

78,333 posts, read 60,527,398 times
I'd like to sum up this thread....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ics1Jqha6o

Quote:
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
#macbeth, act 5, scene 5.

Old 12-12-2020, 09:08 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Joe Biden is our best hope to restore dignity and honor to this country. Biden is our best hope to restore our nation's worldwide reputation and heal our deep wounds.

Biden is our way forward now, but we don't worship personalities in the real world, we serve the cause of our nation. Biden just happens to be the next in a long line of patriotic public servants.
Your best hope isn't worth the nightly diaper he's wrapped in !!! His bedpan even went AWOL !!!

Old 12-12-2020, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
China has already called upon Trump, and he delivered.

Being compromised is what being Trump is all about.
How?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies