Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2020, 08:32 AM

1,803 posts, read 933,497 times

Advertisements

Behind the scenes, the Trumps are reportedly doing what every lame-duck first family should: packing up.

While President Trump still hasn't admitted that he'll be leaving the White House in a month, first lady Melania Trump has been quietly packing and getting ready for life at Mar-a-Lago, CNN reports. That reportedly includes divvying up where the Trumps' personal belongings will be headed, picking out her own china to leave behind, and planning her own twist on the traditional first lady memoir.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-re...215100654.html

Still my fears of recent events were more and more proving Mary Trump's claims on the Mind of Donald Trump and he would not Concede and at least stay to the very end. Though MY FEARS was he would Call some EXTREME MILITIA GROUPS to help him STAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Therefore a COUP as his PARDONED MICHAEL FLYNN PROPOSED WITH A SUSPENDING OF THE CONSTITUTION FOR A NEW ELECTION.

I am still not convinced President Trump would go before all lawsuits and Supreme Court voting occurred? Maybe Melania and Son ...... for their protection.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2020, 08:39 AM

17,773 posts, read 13,665,953 times
I think it would more entertaining if he stayed and they dragged him out at noon on Jan. 20th.

And then we could get this civil war started.

Or maybe he wins these supreme court cases and stays in office.

And we could get this civil war started.

The civil war would be entertaining.

Old 12-11-2020, 08:41 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,696,046 times
We aren't really going to know the President's plans until the time comes. If he does stay in Florida after the holidays, then maybe that's a clear signal.

Before the election, I thought that if Trump lost and contested the election, it might be the best thing for us. It'll be time spent NOT passing lame-duck executive actions and other legislation. Some governments do this. As recently as 2018, NC did that when a Democrat won the gubernatorial election. They worked to strip the governor's office of certain powers. And the outgoing Republican governor happily signed all of it. I was thinking Trump would do things like that.

Sadly, I was dead wrong. Trump convincing millions of Americans that our voting system is fraudulent is probably one of the worst things he could do. He truly is spiting America for not rewarding him with four more years. And I don't know how that will play out in the future. If Republicans truly think elections are fraudulent, are they going to show up and vote? Why bother at that point?

Just think about some of the fraudulent stories we are hearing. Dominion machines counting Trump ballots are Biden votes. But when the paper ballots are run through again, the machine count matched the paper ballots exactly.

So where is this fraud then? 38 days past the election. Still waiting on proof.

Old 12-11-2020, 08:44 AM

6,635 posts, read 2,951,738 times
I wanna see memes of Pence laying tricks and traps for Biden/Harris like they did with Biden.

Those were hilarious.

C'mon, internet.

Old 12-11-2020, 08:44 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,140,185 times
I don't believe the MSM on any topic anymore.

Old 12-11-2020, 08:45 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,916,705 times
Why is that even news?

Old 12-11-2020, 08:56 AM

7,647 posts, read 9,943,762 times
Yeah, time for Trump to GTFO of the People's House, and take his crooked family and do-nothing wife with him. What a disappointment Melania is. She could have been a better First Lady even than Jackie Kennedy, but she let us all down. Just like her New York street thug husband.

Trump needs to just let Biden take over now and save thousands of lives. The blood of another 100,000 dead Americans will stain Trumps hands before Jan 20th. He should be tried for genocide and high crimes against humanity for his calous botching of this pandemic.

Old 12-11-2020, 09:00 AM

39,072 posts, read 51,199,205 times
How are they going to live at Mar a lago? It's a cabin in the woods to them with only 4000 or so square feet. White porcelain toilets instead of gold? I say Melania lasts about 3 months before they go back to the NY penthouses. Trump himself will be going to the NY bighouse so it will be easier for her to visit.

Old 12-11-2020, 09:00 AM

25,118 posts, read 16,195,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Why is that even news?
https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...go-home-2.html

I don't know why the other topic was locked, but there's some good info in it.

Last edited by BoBromhal; 12-11-2020 at 09:34 AM..

Old 12-11-2020, 09:08 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,447,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Why is that even news?
It is an admission that he lost.

He won't tell you, he is still raising money off of it, but he knows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies