Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2020, 10:18 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,590,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
There is no evidence to show otherwise, except in the wild imaginations, fanciful wishings, and hopes and dreams of Trump and his followers. 50+ failed lawsuits have been telling you that.
well, i disagree with you. they do have evidence, but in some cases, not enough to change enough votes to make Trump have more than Biden. I dont know all the specific reasons in all cases. some accusations of why have been the judges are biased for Biden and hate Trump so theres that. or they may be so-called activist judges who have a different mind set than a regular honest judge. or they really did find the lawsuit had no merit and even i might agree with it. but i know the lawyers had to show enough real evidence, but who knows what kind of opposition they had, since we were not in the court room.

i do think the sworn affidavits should have counted for something. those people did not make up fantasies. they did them under oath with threat of perjury. they even have videos with suspiciious activity and where we saw one person palm a computer thingy in her pocket, as if to do some mischeif with it, though that could be up to one's interpretation but its like a kid caught with chocolate on their mouth and they deny they ate the cookie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2020, 10:20 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Trump voters and some Democrats believe Biden winning was not fair and square. We could accept if the elections were totally true and legal, and no cheating, however, there is too much evidence to show otherwise. No one likes unfairness, even in everyday things in life. if it were found that the elections were not cheated, then we could relax.. this is why there is so much suing going on, we dont think it was fairly won by Biden.

yes some Republicans who are good people did not like Trump's personality and some of his policies. True. but all we want is a fair election. Biden voters think it was fair and i cant change their minds.

Just hoping the next 4 years are not going to be hell on earth as we fear. We were fighting even for the Trump haters because they are going to feel the pain, UNLESS they are very rich, belong to the ones who will be protected (big businesses, Google, Apple, Facebook, etc). some will greatly benefit from a Biden prsidency, they will be ok, like Pelosi, she will be ok in her mansion with her armed guards meanwhile you regular people just trying to protect your family since the police may be defunded and wont be there to help you, you will suffer.. sorry but thats what you all voted for.
But there is no evidence. That's why all the courts have thrown these lawsuits out. Trump can't bare to lose so he has to destroy our democracy claiming the election was rigged. It's funny that on the same ballot, republicans kept the senate and added seats in the house. Yet, somehow Trumps losing wasn't fair. How do you explain that.

Old 12-11-2020, 10:23 PM

1,155 posts, read 962,733 times
Quote:
Trump voters and some Democrats believe Biden winning was not fair and square. We could accept if the elections were totally true and legal, and no cheating, however, there is too much evidence to show otherwise.
Does the fact that dozens of courts nationwide tossed out Trump's election cases for lack of evidence mean nothing to you? Many of those judges were Republicans, and quite a few were Trump-appointed. What do their actions tell you about the value of the so-called "evidence" cooked up by Trump's conspirators?

Our country just dodged a slow-moving coup by ruthless people plotting to disenfranchise millions of Americans with no valid evidence. You should be glad that their seditious plot to overturn the will of the people was a failure.

Old 12-11-2020, 10:28 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,590,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by josie13 View Post
Does the fact that dozens of courts nationwide tossed out Trump's election cases for lack of evidence mean nothing to you? Many of those judges were Republicans, and quite a few were Trump-appointed. What do their actions tell you about the value of the so-called "evidence" cooked up by Trump's conspirators?

Our country just dodged a slow-moving coup by ruthless people plotting to disenfranchise millions of Americans with no valid evidence. You should be glad that their seditious plot to overturn the will of the people was a failure.
yes, its a fact the cases were lost. I agree with that. However, im not in the judge's heads to be able to tell their motive. Take Judge Sullivan for one. the one who would not let General Flynn's case go even though twice he was told that it was over. yet he still would not let it go.. There ARE activist judges.

one thing is strange, remember Trump said he appointed a whole ton of judges that obama did not appoint, (maybe 300 or so?). and you would think that he would have more success because of that.. but looks like for whatever reason (not sure if they had a bias against him or not because im not in their head). but that did not even help him.

I'm still stuck on the sworn affidavits. Can you or someone address what about that? I cant let that go. If what is said on those affidavits to be true, that means there was major cheating that turned the election the other way. What about those people? are they fake? I cant believe all those people who witnessed stuff was making it up. those are regular citizens who put their life and safety on the line because people would doxx them and maybe cause harm. so they faced real danger putting out their testimoney.. i cant beleive they are faking up things.

Old 12-11-2020, 10:28 PM

7,582 posts, read 10,772,636 times
Quote:
Trump voters and some Democrats believe Biden winning was not fair and square. We could accept if the elections were totally true and legal, and no cheating, however, there is too much evidence to show otherwise. No one likes unfairness, even in everyday things in life. if it were found that the elections were not cheated, then we could relax.. this is why there is so much suing going on, we dont think it was fairly won by Biden.

yes some Republicans who are good people did not like Trump's personality and some of his policies. True. but all we want is a fair election. Biden voters think it was fair and i cant change their minds.

Just hoping the next 4 years are not going to be hell on earth as we fear. We were fighting even for the Trump haters because they are going to feel the pain, UNLESS they are very rich, belong to the ones who will be protected (big businesses, Google, Apple, Facebook, etc). some will greatly benefit from a Biden prsidency, they will be ok, like Pelosi, she will be ok in her mansion with her armed guards meanwhile you regular people just trying to protect your family since the police may be defunded and wont be there to help you, you will suffer.. sorry but thats what you all voted for.
Burden of proof is still required.

They had their change to make their case, but they never could because they had nothing.

All the lies and fake stuff the twitter-sphere dredges up aren't proof. No real evidence has been presented except for fake lists of people making things up on the internet that is why when they want to court, they had nothing.

Trying to stop the will of the people is fascism and anti-democratic.

I'm from Georgia. We voted, we counted, we hand-counted, we audited, we counted again..... Our votes were legal, was not from cheating, and will count. No credible evidence has shown otherwise.

The Radical Fascist Republicans will be stopped from cancelling my vote!

Old 12-11-2020, 10:29 PM

850 posts, read 796,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwkimbro View Post

They had their change to make their case, but they never could because they had nothing.

All the lies and fake stuff the twitter-sphere dredges up aren't proof. No real evidence has been presented except for fake lists of people making things up on the internet that is why when they want to court, they had nothing.

I'm from Georgia. We voted, we counted, we hand-counted, we audited, we counted again..... Our votes were legal, was not from cheating, and will count. No credible evidence has shown otherwise.

Thank you Georgia.

Old 12-11-2020, 10:36 PM

1,155 posts, read 962,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwkimbro View Post

Thank you, Georgia. I'm glad all your votes counted.

Old 12-11-2020, 10:38 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
yes, sad but true (for Trump and Trump voters) seems like the people Trump chose to work with him, many many of them let him down, either they did not admit their true agenda, or they were found to not do what he wanted, like Barr. Barr hid the Hunter Biden stuff since 2018, he said with his own mouth that he did not want to let that out to the public because he didn't want that to affect the election. however, by suppressing it , it did hurt the other candidate, so if he let it out, or hid it , it was going to hurt one or the other.

seems like either the people Trump hired, eventually did what they wanted even if it went against their boss, or else they were found to be a turncoat, or something or another. That is probably why Trump picked his family members for various things because he could trust them, but even some of them turned on him like Mary Trump who wrote that book.

Trump is not the boss. Our country is the boss. That's why we vote presidents in and out. He expected loyalty to him and not our country....just one of the reasons he was voted out.

Old 12-11-2020, 11:32 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,978,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Democracy won.
I think you best read my post, "I worry for our country".
Today, we all lost.

Old 12-11-2020, 11:34 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I think you best read my post, "I worry for our country".
Today, we all lost.
Nah.

America won since the Supreme Court put politics aside and followed the law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies