Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2020, 01:02 AM

8,299 posts, read 3,806,781 times

Advertisements

"When asked how history will remember Trump, 22 percent of voters think he’ll be considered one of the country’s greatest presidents, while about twice as many, 42 percent, say one of the worst."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pre...d-reviews-poll

This aligns with the election legitimately voting one of the worst Presidents, Donald Trump, out of office.

Old 12-12-2020, 03:57 AM

2,733 posts, read 1,545,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
"When asked how history will remember Trump, 22 percent of voters think he’ll be considered one of the country’s greatest presidents, while about twice as many, 42 percent, say one of the worst."

This aligns with the election legitimately voting one of the worst Presidents, Donald Trump, out of office.
When I was born, Eisenhower was elected President of the USA.

Trump is definitely the worst American President in my lifetime. I will be so glad when he is gone.

Old 12-12-2020, 04:06 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Why would you care what some MEDIA generated poll or any other poll says unless you are pushing a LEFTIST agenda? They are all corrupt. Also, the country was doing great under Trump, PRE Virus. You and everyone else knows that but won't admit it because you are dishonest like most Democrats.

Old 12-12-2020, 04:08 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:

50% (or more) of Americans are completely ignorant of the Constitution, know nothing about history, and can barely run thir own lives.

What . Is . Your . Point ??

A fair look at things by historians would result, I think, in Trump being known as at least an above average president. Let the historians make the call - not the media and not some "poll" that was probably skewed towards democratic voters.

Old 12-12-2020, 04:11 AM

23,209 posts, read 29,018,601 times
It would have even been worse had he inherited the Great Recession that Obama inherited. If Mr. BankTrumptcy had, he would have dragged the country into a Great Depression.

Old 12-12-2020, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Why would you care what some MEDIA generated poll or any other poll says unless you are pushing a LEFTIST agenda? They are all corrupt. Also, the country was doing great under Trump, PRE Virus. You and everyone else knows that but won't admit it because you are dishonest like most Democrats.
This is conservative media. You liberals hate conservative media. We get it.

The country was doing well do to the predecessor's policies. Just like how the economy improved under Obama's first few years because of Bush's policies. It takes 3-4 years for the current President's impact the economy.

But keep whining liberals. Your post shows how dishonest you are.

Old 12-12-2020, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
50% (or more) of Americans are completely ignorant of the Constitution, know nothing about history, and can barely run thir own lives.

A fair look at things by historians would result, I think, in Trump being known as at least an above average president. Let the historians make the call - not the media and not some "poll" that was probably skewed towards democratic voters.
I agree with you that 50% or more of Americans are completely ignorant of The Constitution (Trump included). If they know more about our Constitution, the poll would have had much more than 42% rating him as the worst President.

Clearly you failed to read my post if you didn't see my point. Historians don't select Presidents. Nice try.

Old 12-12-2020, 04:36 AM

8,377 posts, read 4,359,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post

Doesn't matter what people know or don't. They have their opinion and if they don't like Trump, that is part of history.

I would say that the majority of Trump followers are ignorant of the Constitution since several sources report they are poorly educated white men.

Old 12-12-2020, 04:57 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
This is conservative media. You liberals hate conservative media. We get it.

The country was doing well do to the predecessor's policies. Just like how the economy improved under Obama's first few years because of Bush's policies. It takes 3-4 years for the current President's impact the economy.

But keep whining liberals. Your post shows how dishonest you are.
Fox News is not conservative. Stop lying. Marxists are the dishonest ones selling a lie. Grow up.

Old 12-12-2020, 05:01 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:

I've never believed with 70.3% of voting-age citizens (population 224,059,000) were registered and 61.4% voted can be represented by only 1,007 people, the number polled.
From your 'poll".

One of the country's greatest presidents, ' GOP 44%

Yes run again, GOP 71%

Last edited by Quick Enough; 12-12-2020 at 05:13 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies